Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,178 members, 7,864,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

The Idp Anhilators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Idp Anhilators (264 Views)

Benue Govt. Reacts To Apostle Johnson Suleman's Donation Of N5m To The State IDP / Osinbajo Inspects Areas Affected By Flood In Makurdi, Visits IDP's Camp (Photos) / Oldest Woman At Makurdi IDP Camp Who Is 105 Years Old With Her 75Year Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Idp Anhilators by villagecraft: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
On 18th January, news reported that a Nigerian Air Force alpha jet erroneously bombed an IDP camp, killing over 100 people and injuring many in a case of friendly fire. This was a very sad news as it spread like wide fire, carrying widespread condemnation mostly against the military for such a costly error. The noise is still brewing; a high powered delegation led by the chief of staff is on its way to Borno, The National Assembly is screaming and calling for another of their dramatic investigations, everybody is talking like something unprecedented had just happened . While my heart goes out to those in the IDP camps who lost their lives, I also empathize with the Nigerian Air Force for this horrendous error, especially the Air-force officer whose fighter jets made this terrible error. I seriously do not ....read morehttp://villagecraft.xyz/taking_over.html

(1) (Reply)

NEW BOOK: Why Nigeria And Most African Countries Remain Poor - Eric Olie / Buhari Osinbajo Comparism Is Not Neceassry / What Probity Is In Saraki And His Cohorts To Reject Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.