Stats: 3,156,171 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina (2958 Views)

Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested / 2face Idibia's Led Protest Will Now Hold On February 6, When Buhari Resumes / Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina (2) (3) (4)

President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
The date of President Muhammadu Buhari's return has been made known by his special adviser on media and publicity, Femi Adesina. Adeshina made the comment during an interview with Televison Continental (TVC).

More Details Below

http://eragbaiblog.com.ng/president-buhari-will-back-february-6-femi-adeshina/

Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
Okay.
Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by ddippset(m): 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bad news for the wailers. Wailers right now feel worse than MMM participants.
Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by mccoy47(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
We are waiting earnestly
Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by DozieInc(m): 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ok, Feb 6 is not far.

Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by Ebubeslym(m): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
We no wan anoda story b4 then o.
Shey u don open mouth dey yarn anyhow now?
Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by dealslip(f): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
Rumoured to be dead or in a vegetative state is not our real problem. Our problem is rooted in our differences and the need to express it without restrictions, Nigeria remains a geographical location rather than a people. The amalgamation treaty expired already hence increase agitation. The country is being ruled against the people's wish. The link below exposes a lot of our foundational problem. Let us try to educate yourself and thereafter free ourselves. Every group of people has a right to freedom. No amount of force or resistance can stop it. The colonists crushed opposition from all parts of Nigeria by giving power and fake figures to the submissive, poor and silly north to frustrate the rich, exposed and educated south. In so doing every opposition is taken care of without them raising a finger. The North was encouraged to join the army and rapidly promoted to justify their right to leadership over the southern counterpart. In order to ensure that they continually exploit our resources. This they confessed to in this article. Please read the content of the link as a matter of urgency. Instead of insulting Nnamdi KANU, FFK and Fayose. I am Oduduwan by the way.

http://www.nigerreporters.com/lord-lugards-amalgamation-of-northern-and-southern-nigeria-expires-in-3-months-time/
Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by yarimo(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
I pity anyone that believe this claim from ADESINA ,by FEBRUARY 6 adesina will soon claim his statement was mis interpreted by the opposition .

Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by balanceofterror1(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
February 6 of which year?.

Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by petrov10: 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
okay
Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by Balkan(m): 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
I am very sure that this Femi of man does not even have any information about his boss. The Fulani oligarchy knows everything except the Femi guy.

He dear not say what his Fulani masters do not approve of. It's a shame

Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by xana101: 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
Dead or alive?
Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by Mrshazins: 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
O
Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Kkkk
Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by KingsJohnson(m): 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
Till then

Check my signature to start making cool cash today, trust me no stress involve
Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by KingsJohnson(m): 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
xana101:
Dead or alive?

In as much as we all hates Buhari for his outright incompetence and bad policies, but we shouldn't wish him dead

Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by pauljumbo: 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
no more 10 days

Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by MufasaRebirth: 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
dealslip:
Rumoured to be dead or in a vegetative state is not our real problem. Our problem is rooted in our differences and the need to express it without restrictions, Nigeria remains a geographical location rather than a people. The amalgamation treaty expired already hence increase agitation. The country is being ruled against the people's wish. The link below exposes a lot of our foundational problem. Let us try to educate yourself and thereafter free ourselves. Every group of people has a right to freedom. No amount of force or resistance can stop it. The colonists crushed opposition from all parts of Nigeria by giving power and fake figures to the submissive, poor and silly north to frustrate the rich, exposed and educated south. In so doing every opposition is taken care of without them raising a finger. The North was encouraged to join the army and rapidly promoted to justify their right to leadership over the southern counterpart. In order to ensure that they continually exploit our resources. This they confessed to in this article. Please read the content of the link as a matter of urgency. Instead of insulting Nnamdi KANU, FFK and Fayose. I am Oduduwan by the way.

http://www.nigerreporters.com/lord-lugards-amalgamation-of-northern-and-southern-nigeria-expires-in-3-months-time/
I'm also an oduduwan and I love you!!
I don't know why the yorubas pick up fight with our brothers from the east when the real enemies are from the North..... I'm still baffled cry
Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by 7lives: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

I don't know why the yorubas pick up fight with our brothers from the east when the real enemies are from the North..... I'm still baffled cry

Nonsense, our enemies are those southerners who rigged PDP into office in 1999 and wasted 16 years of our lives around here.
Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by MufasaRebirth: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
7lives:

Nonsense, our enemies are those southerners who rigged PDP into office in 1999 and wasted 16 years of our lives around here.
OK agreed, now that your so called friends are there now, are you getting your lives back

Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by idupaul: 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nobody cares if Buhari is alive or dead ,all we want is for the govt to take its duties seriously and lead us out of this meaningless depression
Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by saintgp(m): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
From 25th January being the said day he travelled on vacation to 6th Feb= 10days.

Mhen mathematically speaking some people are either demented or beautiful-liars
Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by anibi9674: 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
buhari don turn MMM. adesina don freeze buhari mavro breath. Buhari Mavro breath to be released on 6feb
Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by dealslip(f): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

I love you too. The earlier we understand the real issue the better for us. I support Biafra 100%. Our brothers can be irritating at times forming sophisticated and liberal, I am not against this two qualities but when my life and freedom is at stake, I won't compromise them for anything

Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by MufasaRebirth: 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
dealslip:

I love you too. The earlier we understand the real issue the better for us. I support Biafra 100%. Our brothers can be irritating at times forming sophisticated and liberal, I am not against this two qualities but when my life and freedom is at stake, I won't compromise them for anything
I agree with you 100%, and another issue keeps bothering me, our brother claim they hate the igbos, but they are bitter about their secession plans why
Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by lazsnaira(m): 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
LOL
Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by mars123(m): 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ok. Get well soon
Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by funlord(m): 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
7lives:

Why are you still crying over events that happened 18 years ago? Do you suffer from eternal painment?

Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by vedaxcool(m): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
I wish the Presidency would simply just ignore these fools and let them cry in despair at their disappointment.
Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by eunisam: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
if he like make him comeback if e no like make him stay dia. e no concern me cos am hungry
Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by Bodexman(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
You mean after the Feb 5 protest?

Make this man no go get heart attack o
Re: President Buhari Will Be Back On February 6 - Femi Adeshina by uvalued(m): 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

I agree with you 100%, and another issue keeps bothering me, our brother claim they hate the igbos, but they are bitter about their secession plans why
love this discourse and referring to easterners as "bother" instead of Igbos etc soon soon e go happen

Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido Sanusi II And Sadiya Ado Bayero / When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG / Caption Theses Photos Of Osinbajo And A Woman In Ekiti