Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,795 members, 7,827,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

I Am No Longer An Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am No Longer An Atheist (887 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / I Am No Longer An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am No Longer An Atheist by Atheists: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2009
I have decided to worship  the womanliness. At least the womanliness l can feel it and see it.
Re: I Am No Longer An Atheist by PastorAIO: 11:01am On Dec 01, 2009
You're not alone. We have been doing this since the dawn of time.
Yoni

"Vulva," the primary Tantric object of worship, symbolized variouslyby a triangle, fish, double-pointed oval,horseshoe, egg, fruits, etc. Personifying the yoni, the Goddess Kalibore the title of Cunti or Kundu, root of the ubiquitous Indo-Europeanword "cunt" and all its relatives: cunnus, cunte, cunning,cunctipotent, ken, kin, country.

The Yoni Yantra or triangle was known as the Primordial Image,representing the Great Mother as source of all life. As the genitalfocus of her divine energy, the Yantra was adored as a geometricalsymbol, as the cross was adored by Christians.

The ceremony of baptismal rebirth often involved being drawn bodilythrough a giant yoni. Those who underwent this ceremony werestyled "twice-born."

http://www.goddesscafe.com/yoni/yoniwhat.html
El feurdj (the slit ) - It has this name because it opens and shuts again when hotly yearning for coitus, like the one of a mare in heat at the approach of a stallion.

El kelmoune (the vulva ) - This word serves as the name of a young woman's vulva in particular. Such a vulva is very plump and round in every direction, with long lips, grand slit, the edges well divided and symmetrical and rounded; it is soft, seductive, perfect throughout. It is the most pleasant and no doubt the best of all the different sorts. It is warm, tight, and dry; so much that one might expect to see fire burst forth from it. Its form is graceful, its odour pleasant; the whiteness of its outside sets off its carmine-red middle. There is no imperfection about it.

El kelmoune (the voluptuous ) - The name given to the vulva of a young virgin.

El ass (the primitive ) - This is a name applicable to every kind of vulva.

El zerzour (the starling ) - The vulva of a very young girl.

El cheukk (the chink ) - The vulva of a bony, lean woman. It is like a chink in the wall, with not a vestige of flesh.

Abou tertour (the crested one ) - It is the name given to a vulva furnished with a red comb, like that of a cock, which rises at the moment of enjoyment.

Abou khochime (the snub-nose ) - Is a vulva with thin lips and a small tongue.

http://www.goddesscafe.com/yoni/arabyoni.html
Re: I Am No Longer An Atheist by PastorAIO: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2009

In physical terms lingam denotes an erect penis. Shiva lingam is the most worshipped entity in Hinduism religion. We find Shiva temples having a Shiva lingam installed in them at every nook and corner of India nay world. Why? Shiva, a part of Hindu trinity represents the most powerful attribute of God Almighty (amongst all three entities). The first being Brahma, the creator! The second being Vishnu the maintainer (preserver) and the last being Mahesh (Shiva), the destroyer!

http://www.godrealized.com/shivalingam.html

Without the Yoni (womb), even the Lord cannot create.
-- From a Tantric prayer

Indians have regarded creation as one the the grandest miracles and have found divinity in the organs that facilitate it. Such Instruments worship typically involves the fusion of male and female organs, but in this section let us only look at the female Instruments (Yoni) as a symbol of art and mysticism.
http://www.kamat.com/kalranga/erotica/yoni-worship.htm

http://www.kamat.com/kalranga/tantra/lingam/3535.htm
I forgot how to put up images on nairaland. This site has some good images.
Re: I Am No Longer An Atheist by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Mr Atheist i was kind of supprise when i read the head Topic but after i finish reading the thread i feel like saying you're the main man and thanks for the twisting. . . .  smiley . I knew some Christians must have click and really see you are no longer yourself. I feel you my man!!.[/size]
Re: I Am No Longer An Atheist by jagunlabi(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2009
Lol!Haven't the christians, muslims, and jews being worshipping orifices over dozens of centuries without them realising it?Aren't the entrances of all those gothic cathedrals, mosques and synagogues shaped like orifices, and haven't the faithfuls been going into them every time they go for masses for centuries? grin
You are not alone,atheist.
Re: I Am No Longer An Atheist by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2009
[size=13pt]jagunlabi I can still help to laugh. . .  grin . I feel you man. The entrace of their temple, Synagogue ,Catherdral and Mosgue looks like the mouth of womanliness(Boniface)= Burning bush. The most retard thing is the tricks behind that wonderful entrance to the hole. . .Very Narrow but full of Confussion and false doctrines. [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Testimony - Encourage A Soul / Man's Generative Power / The Bible Is Not Like Any Other Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.