Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) (48675 Views)

I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect / Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) / Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by DandyWalker(m): 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
jiinxed:
Afonjas and suicide are like ewa and bread. undecided
No one that commented before you had noted that the infidel of a woman was Igbo, yet, u still went ahead to let ur tribal bigotry take the better of you. It is really unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by chiraqDemon(m): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
Which
i was believeing this story until the guy decided to write note with his own blood
He really wanted to create drama as he died
If its true then rip

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by soath(m): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
And someone somewhere was jealous on their wedding day. Moral: Never compare and be grateful for where you are. Love yourself. RIP to the dead.

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Olowo1940: 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
sharpshap:
A man can only count the number of children in his house but only a woman can tell who their own father is.
true statement. Trust God and do the right. Women are the counterhooks of men. Marry lesser evil. They are one in the night. A woman without witch can not give birth. God deliever men from woman power of faith

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Olowo1940: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
A man can only count the number of children in his house but only a woman can tell who their own father is. [/quote] true statement. Trust God and do the right. Women are the counterhooks of men. Marry lesser evil. They are one in the night. A woman without witch can not give birth. God deliever men from woman power of faith

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
soberdrunk:
angry Am sure some guys will read this and take a second look at their kids, some will be like "darling my teeth is yellow, why is Juniors teeth white" angry angry
Mad man, sorry boy
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
jiinxed:
Afonjas and suicide are like ewa and bread. undecided
That Mugabe picture nko. Sorry Jacob Zuma
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by AreaFada2: 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
PaperLace:
Why did he commit suicide?
Have women not found out their husbands have other kids outside? Abi what does he want the wife of the man who impregnated his wife to na do?

Shebi men are polygamous? Another polygamous man impregnated her.

My only prayer is that God should continue to pair jagajaga men to jagajaga women.
The world would be balanced that way.

To begin with, only a foolish man will believe that men are more promiscuous than women. Women can pretend all they like. We know the truth.
Your bolded above is flawed. If a man has a woman/other kids outside, the woman/wife at home is not deceived into taking those outside kids or training them as hers. She will still have her own biological kids.
And again, how would you take it for your husband to deceive you because of the bad deeds of other women (you don't even know) towards other men in general?

You do not have to defend every evil done by a woman. It doesn't say much good.

Look, years back, a relative found out that his three kids belonged to two other men outside. He died mysteriously soon after finding out. If not for the kids with ex-wife, he would have died childless.

Two acquaintances wanted to bring their 9ja-born kids to Europe in family re-union. Only to find out through paternity test required by the embassy that the kids were not theirs. Kids they had raised for well over a decade.

Statistics already show that around 30% of firstborn kids do not belong to supposed biological dads. But 30% of married men do not have other kids outside. So women far outplay men in promiscuity. Even worse now due to sovial media.

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
DandyWalker:
No one that commented before you had noted that the infidel of a woman was Igbo, yet, u still went ahead to let ur tribal bigotry take the better of you. It is really unfortunate.
But his reference was to the suicide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Ishilove: 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
xpool:

Exactly!
That was the first thought I had; what pushes a man into such tests.
Another issue which begs answers arises when you think of how unusual it is that all four kids are not his, because infidelity in women do not start so hot at the earliest stage of marriage.

Na only GOD know the person wey use eba collect the fish wey dey soup!

Lol. Only God knows indeed cheesy
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
AreaFada2:

To begin with, only a foolish man will believe that men are more promiscuous than women. Women can pretend all they like. We know the truth.
Your bolded above is flawed. If a man has a woman/other kids outside, the woman/wife at home is not deceived into taking those outside kids or training them as hers. She will still have her own biological kids.
And again, how would you take it for your husband to deceive you because of the bad deeds of other women (you don't even know) towards other men in general?

You do not have to defend every evil done by a woman. It doesn't say much good.

Look, years back, a relative found out that his three kids belonged to two other men outside. He died mysteriously soon after finding out. If not for the kids with ex-wife, he would have died childless.

Two acquaintances wanted to bring their 9ja-born kids to Europe in family re-union. Only to find out through paternity test required by the embassy that the kids were not theirs. Kids they had raised for well over a decade.

Statistics already show that around 30% of firstborn kids do not belong to supposed biological dads. But 30% of married men do not have other kids outside. So women far outplay men in promiscuity. Even worse now due to sovial media.
I didn't even read this grin
Someone else will...
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by iambliss: 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
With the increase in the rate of fornication, If i were God ,the next generation kids would receive their reproductive organs on their wedding night..
Olorun Oba o! Four kids? That woman just won herself an award for being the most wayward wife ever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by mikpo: 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
Women are wicked...
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Enemyofpeace: 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
dingbang:
Its not a new thing.. A lot of wives bear kids outvof wedlock for their husbands

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
bigfrancis21:
What if the DNA test was a mistake? Shouldn't he have tried, at least, to get a second opinion?
Seriously, you can't just trust all laboratories in Nigeria.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Platony(m): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
Wickedness!!!!!...hw d man wan tk bear dis kind tin? nt even one was his. Frustration in 4D.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by CHEKWAS1988: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
That is Igbo girls for u
we no dey doil.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by martinnwani(m): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
Some men in the forum sha!!! Instead of condemning the woman for the evil she has repeatedly done, they are busy saying poo like 'fear woman' after God 'fear woman'.......rubbish! Keep fearing them...while they continue to ruin your life.......your deserve to have your manhood stripped from you......you don't deserve to be a man....mtcheeewww
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by sapele914(m): 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
DDeliverer:

Simple and short...

Nigeians rarely commit sucide....this BUHARI govt sha
Simple and short like your myopic faculty,Your mama weak peppery soup make your papa sheet for body for public,I sure say na President Buhari cause am?Mumu.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Abeos(m): 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
What could have caused this may be the distance. Wife living in Ibadan while he works in Lagos. However, the woman is evil, 4 children and none for ur husband haba
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Johnsown1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
Is that the best thing to do, we know that some women are wicked to the bone marrow, but killing himself iz out of option

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Yeligray(m): 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
smithe113:
hmmnnn......but d guy for just divorce d b*tch and continue with his life

Btw....if the father of all d children was one man, he should be castrated for impregnating another man's wife 4 times but if otherwise the woman should be shot at close range for getting pregnant for four different men who are not her husband.....this is my judgement angry angry
he luvd her so much nd he couldn't take d pain so he....but d guy fulish oh
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by linkin8k(m): 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
Before I read the story I felt that the man should not have committed suicide for any reason. On reading it my opinion changed..

Suicide is wrong but...

Not 1..

Not 2..

Not 3...

But FOUR kids of "his" weren't his! Mehn!

May God save us from such dilemmas
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by nkemdi89(f): 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ask4Info:

From dating i always ring it into their ears that NO WOMAN CAN GIVE ME A BASTARD CHILD. Before the child starts Creche at age 2, i would have already done a DNA test. I love money and never invest foolishly were there will be no gain.

Very true.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by psalmsjob: 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
Are you sure he committed suicide or he was killed a wife that had the entire 4 kids for other men is capable and has every motive to kill him and then write his suicide note with his blood for him and all these is easier than bearing those kids for other men in fact some of those kids father had died too before now I guess.

Fear Igbo women! I have seen some very successful inter marriage between Igbos and other tribes but the man is usually the Igbo person of the couple.

#TheirMotherBlood... it reflects on the offspring general though it variesgrin

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by tit(f): 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
yeebhoe womens.
i have warned all my brothers marry to yellow Igbo yeebhoe womans to be carefull.
all their brother brother from owerri is doing them the thing.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by saintsylve(m): 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
delishpot:
Lie. Used his blood to write his suicide note.......Abeg tell me another gist.
Na so the other one carry money go form say him Dey help dissable woman. Things people do for publicity and likes on social media.
If this story was about a woman complaining about how her husband went outside to father 4 kids and lied to her that they we're his orphaned cousins and she was giving up carrer opportunities or quit her job to care for them only to discover the lies after wasting her productive years to care for them. Men here would ask her to forgive and see them as her children, to consider herself lucky that he had them behind her back, that he did not bring in a rival, that he must respect her enough to lie about their true identity, That God would reward her. Now it's a man complaining, we no go hear word again.

Wow! Left to me , I didn't believe this story but your analysis here is cracking me up. However, that is your opinion which I respect.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by bullabong(m): 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
soberdrunk:

Lmao! Bro seems they have shown you pepper grin grin
yeah I have my own bitter lesson. I'm a single dad now. Happily caring for my son
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
I just hate women sometimes
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by oforij(m): 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
From what I can see here in campus and what I read about women.... Na only God go save us. Infidelity on a geometric increase
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) by progress69: 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
bigfrancis21:
What if the DNA test was a mistake? Shouldn't he have tried, at least, to get a second opinion?

For 4 children? Kontinu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys / I Embraced Armed Robbery After My Husband Abandoned Me- Female Suspect / Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.