Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale (2923 Views)

2008 Toyota Fj Cruiser Registered For Sale / Toks 2007 Fj Cruiser For Sale @ 3.5m In Port-harcourt Neg / Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Fj Cruiser 4x4: Price reduced to N3.9m Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by emeshot: 10:48am On Dec 01, 2009
NEVER BEEN USED IN NIGERIA BEFORE!!!

OPTIONS:

Power windows
Power doors
Keyless entry
Factory A/C
Factory CD Loader and FM player
Steering Controls( Cruise and Volume/track controls)
Fabric seats
Alloy wheel
ABS
4wd
Automatic Transmission
etc
VIN:JTEBU11F570004203

MILEAGE :SEE PICS

ASKING PRICE=

if interested, kindly call me on 08034466531 or email: emeshot@yahoo.co.uK

Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by emeshot: 10:51am On Dec 01, 2009
more pics

Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by emeshot: 11:02am On Dec 01, 2009
more pics

Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by dejinco: 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2009
Owner 1
Purchased: 2006
Type: Personal
Where: Ontario
Est. miles/year: 16,060/yr
Est. length owned: 4/6/06 - present
(3 yrs. 7 mo.)

Date: Mileage: Source: Comments:
04/06/2006 Ontario
Ministry of Transportation Registration issued or renewed
First owner reported
Passed safety inspection
Vehicle color noted as Black
06/28/2006 4,349 Ontario
Ministry of Transportation Odometer reading reported
Odometer reported as 7,000 kilometers
07/03/2006 Ontario
Ministry of Transportation
Central Ontario Registration issued or renewed
Registered as
personal vehicle
07/17/2008 37,282 Ontario
Ministry of Transportation Registration issued or renewed
Registered as
personal vehicle
Odometer reported as 60,000 kilometers

Perform an Ontario lien search
10/08/2009 Damage Report
Ontario Vehicle reported stolenDamage claim amount was C$29,612
Claim amount was updated on 11/15/2009.
Please contact IBC Investigative Services
for further information by calling
1-866-457-5719 or by completing the
IBC web form.
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by EMC2: 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2009
@emeshot YOUR REPUTATION IS @ STAKE!!! CHECK THE VIN REPORT shocked [NA YOUR BROTHER COS THIS ONE ABI? lipsrsealed ]

10/08/2009 Damage Report
for further information by calling 1-866-457-5719 or by completing the
IBC web form.

N/B - FYI I've called to report this vehicle as advised above, grin Q.E.D.
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by bigfather(m): 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2009
EMC2:

@emeshot YOUR REPUTATION IS @ STAKE!!! CHECK THE VIN REPORT shocked [NA YOUR BROTHER COS THIS ONE ABI? lipsrsealed ]

10/08/2009 Damage Report
IBC web form.

What a fkcu ?!?!?!? shocked
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by onokha: 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2009
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale
« #5 on: Today at 03:41:58 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: EMC2 on Today at 03:30:17 PM
@emeshot YOUR REPUTATION IS @ STAKE!!! CHECK THE VIN REPORT [NA YOUR BROTHER COS THIS ONE ABI? ]

10/08/2009 Damage Report
IBC web form.

N/B - FYI I've called to report this vehicle as advised above, Q.E.D.

This is bad business. emeshot,where did you get this from? you bought it or selling it for somebody?
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by samtoye(m): 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2009
onokha:

Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale
« #5 on: Today at 03:41:58 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: EMC2 on Today at 03:30:17 PM
@emeshot YOUR REPUTATION IS @ STAKE!!! CHECK THE VIN REPORT [NA YOUR BROTHER COS THIS ONE ABI? ]

10/08/2009 Damage Report
IBC web form.

N/B - FYI I've called to report this vehicle as advised above, Q.E.D.

This is bad business. emeshot,where did you get this from? you bought it or selling it for somebody?

Everyday for the thief, someone should complete it for me, i don't know why some peoplew would never investigate products given to them to sell, many innocent people are languishing in jails just because of their carelessness,,Emeshot you might be innocent here but this would teach you a lesson, lets pray you don't get implicated.
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by Fhemmmy: 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2009
Common guy.
Let us cut the dude some slack.
I am sure this cant be his fault.
Many people/dealer in Nigeria take possession of rides from people abroad to sell for them, and how would he {emshot} would have been able to confirm the the ride was a stolen vehicle, he has no access to VIN Number { i know some people will say, he could have come here to check the VIN} but you will admit with me that it always the last thing on "dealers" mind, most VIN Checks are run by the buyers cos they are the one coughing out the money.
Although, this will make some "dealers" based in Nigeria to be careful in taking possession of rides from people.
Nigerians and their greediness, some declared a ride missing in Ontario, collected pay there and wanna come and sell same ride in Nija for double pay, no wonder we are looked at as "thieves"
I hope and wish emshot will do the right thing and call that number to get it reported, else, he will be an accomplice
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by EMC2: 12:26am On Dec 02, 2009
@Fhemmmy, seems you are privy to some insider info as you are so sure this cant be emeshot's fault,

@emeshot you MUST take the blame for being rather careless "if" you are selling for someone else for not checking the VIN. Otherwise, just be looking over your shoulders as interpol WILL be contacted as this has now been registered by IBC Investigative Services [ 1-866-457-5719 ] as an international insurance fraud and grand theft auto. [investigations are ongoing, ]

FYI - THESE EXPENSIVE CARS DO HAVE TRACKERS

N/B - We need to clean up Nairaland. Oluwaseun & Monitor_1 be vigilant & take note!!!!!
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by Fhemmmy: 3:55am On Dec 02, 2009
EMC2:

[size=18pt]@Fhemmmy, seems you are privy to some insider info as you are so sure this cant be emeshot's fault[/size],

@emeshot you MUST take the blame for being rather careless "if" you are selling for someone else for not checking the VIN. Otherwise, just be looking over your shoulders as interpol WILL be contacted as this has now been registered by IBC Investigative Services [ 1-866-457-5719 ] as an international insurance fraud and grand theft auto. [investigations are ongoing, ]

FYI - THESE EXPENSIVE CARS DO HAVE TRACKERS

N/B - We need to clean up Nairaland. Oluwaseun & Monitor_1 be vigilant & take note!!!!!

I do agree with you that he is to be blamed, and i never said, it wasn't his fault, all i am saying is that we shd cut him some slack and give him time to correct the wrong.
If i were emeshot, i will call whoever gave me the car to sell, or where he bought it from.
These nonsense got to stop and i totally agree with you, cos it is dude like him that make buyers asking us for some ridiculous prices.
I so much wish the damn dumb govt of ours too will be doing some VIN check at the port of entrance of these rides.

So i am with you on, we need to get rid of fraudulent people
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by EMC2: 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2009
@Fhemmmy; Cheers for your comments,

@emeshot; I encourage and urge you to run a VIN check on ALL the cars you have advertised for sale on Nairaland.
N/B - Your credibility & reputation is @ stake,
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by gestapo(f): 12:08am On Dec 03, 2009
EMC2:

10/08/2009 Damage Report
IBC web form.

EMC2,

Leopard never changes its spot, so quick to call FBI, did i call FBI on your arse when you advertised a vehicle with a fake vin and fake cars enroute Lagos ? should we start with you first before emeshot ?

learn to ignore some choice of  words youre used to with your other username, its so easy to connect them. Geez !!! when would you learn ?
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by Busybody2(f): 12:28am On Dec 03, 2009
EMC2:

@emeshot YOUR REPUTATION IS @ STAKE!!! CHECK THE VIN REPORT shocked [size=20pt][NA YOUR BROTHER COS THIS ONE[/size] [size=25pt]ABI[/size]? lipsrsealed

Hmmn, a loaded comment from a newbie with only 22 posts cool Don't know why your life has been reduced to such bitter level that all you do, and live for, on Nairaland is fish for opportunities to trip up your fellow dealers, YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE, shame embarassed embarassed embarassed

[s]Wouldn't be surprised when the defence comes back with the old chestnut and worn out tripe that "I have been a keen observer on NL for 10 years but just couldn't be bothered to register" NO BE TODAY cool cool cool[/s]
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by EMC2: 1:06am On Dec 03, 2009
gestapo:

EMC2,

Leopard never changes its spot, so quick to call FBI, did i call FBI on your arse when you advertised a vehicle with a fake vin and fake cars enroute Lagos ? should we start with you first before emeshot ?

learn to ignore some choice of  words youre used to with your other username, its so easy to connect them. Geez !!! when would you learn ?

LOL,  wahala dey!! Typical - A stolen car advertised on Nairaland & I'm the topic,  LOL. Goodluck emeshot deal with the Repercussion !! 

@gestapo; You must be off your rockers!! ME? "advertised a vehicle with a fake vin and fake cars enroute Lagos?" joke!! Link till you drop. LWKMD
Get real, someone has committed a crime or is it not a crime to sell a stolen car on Nairaland?? what if you unknowingly bought the car?

@Busy_boby; WTF !! EFF that !! must you be on Nairaland for 10 years before you expose a stolen car on sale? Anyway there is no need to insult me becos you are "familiar" with emeshot on Nairaland. Plz lets get real someone has committed a crime or is it not a crime to sell a stolen car in Nigeria?? what if you unknowingly bought the car?  

N/B - The advert should have been removed by Monitor_1 or emeshot by now.
I'm not accusing emeshot BUT he has a case to answer period,

http://www.ibc.ca/en/Insurance_Crime/Contact_Investigative_Services.asp
THIS IS MY LAST COMMENT ON THIS ISSUE.
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by gestapo(f): 1:08am On Dec 03, 2009
Busy_body:

Hmmn, a loaded comment from a newbie with only 22 posts cool Don't know why your life has been reduced to such bitter level that all you do, and live for, on Nairaland is fish for opportunities to trip up your fellow dealers, YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE, shame embarassed embarassed embarassed

[s]Wouldn't be surprised when the defence comes back with the old chestnut and worn out tripe that "I have been a keen observer on NL for 10 years but just couldn't be bothered to register" NO BE TODAY cool cool cool[/s]

Since he cannot borrow pose fake cars and lie that they are en route Nigeria, or post a fake vin  on a supposed brand new car hiding under no report on carfax because we can easily google the vin numbers, all he has to do now is create numerous usernames to attack other sellers and dealers.

WHAT A WASTED LIFE !!!
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by Busybody2(f): 1:12am On Dec 03, 2009
EMC2:

LOL, wahala dey!! Typical - A car stolen advertised on Nairaland & I'm the topic, LOL. Goodluck emeshot deal with the Repercussion !!

@gestapo; You must be off your rockers!! ME? "advertised a vehicle with a fake vin and fake cars enroute Lagos?" joke!! Link till you drop. LWKMD

@Busy_boby; WTF !! EFF that !! must you be on Nairaland for 10 years before you expose a stolen car on sale? Even if na you get Nairaland sef. Anyway you are living up to your name and YOU have a life for replying abi? yawn,

N/B - The advert should have been removed by Monitor_1 or emeshot by now.

Don't side-step the "point" I raised, the "abi" in your statement gave you away, so don't try pulling a smart one on me, it wouldn't wash cool Continue with your malaria and aids campaign, na bad belle go kill you, and STFU and get yourself a brain whilst you are at it, anu ofia oshi cool cool cool
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by Busybody2(f): 1:20am On Dec 03, 2009
gestapo:

EMC2,

Isn't it a bit rich of him squealing like a deranged banshee, for this thread to be pulled now, only because it is not going his way and things/revelations being exposed are getting too close for comfort for his yansh, shior cool

Abeg make we commot this thread for them, better person kiss kiss
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by denzel2009: 1:20am On Dec 03, 2009
Please can someone explain to me how these VIN works?
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by EMC2: 1:30am On Dec 03, 2009
I'll excuse comments and insults from Busy_body & gestapo because you girls are definately on your period, ABI ? You guys are deflecting the issue that a stolen car is being sold openly on Nairaland. I will NOT engage in your cat fight.
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by Fhemmmy: 1:37am On Dec 03, 2009
this is serious oh
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by gestapo(f): 1:38am On Dec 03, 2009
Busy_body:

Isn't it a bit rich of him squealing like a deranged banshee, for this thread to be pulled now, only because it is not going his way and things/revelations being exposed are getting too close for comfort for his yansh, shior cool

Abeg make we commot this thread for them, better person kiss kiss

Ignore him, please, he wants to come back later and lock the thread on the premise of fights thereby covering his exposed yansh, this man had a deprived childhood I bet cos i cant explain the joy an elderly man deprives in playing cyber antics.
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by gestapo(f): 1:40am On Dec 03, 2009
Fhemmmy:

this is serious oh

You even replied him like a usual forumite, i dont blame you though, You always lack behind on the latest pseudo username on the blog, thats the latest business in town.  cheesy cheesy
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by Fhemmmy: 1:44am On Dec 03, 2009
gestapo:

You even replied him like a usual forumite, i dont blame you though, You always lack behind on the latest pseudo username on the blog.  cheesy cheesy

cos i dont pay attention to things that never matter.
I am here to learn, sell and share ideas and that is what i focus on and make friends as well.
There are respectable people on NL and there are yeye people. . . . . but it has been fun knowing most people.
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by EMC2: 1:45am On Dec 03, 2009
@Busy_body & gestapo, Is it true that it stinks when one is on their period  undecided
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by Busybody2(f): 1:48am On Dec 03, 2009
gestapo:

Ignore him, please, he wants to come back later and lock the thread on the premise of fights thereby covering his exposed yansh, this man had a deprived childhood I bet cos i cant explain the joy an elderly man deprives in playing cyber antics.

Why you think say I say make we commot thread for am cheesy You know the he/she/it so well, what a sad life he must live indeed grin
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by gestapo(f): 1:50am On Dec 03, 2009
Fhemmmy:

cos i dont pay attention to things that never matter.
I am here to learn, sell and share ideas and that is what i focus on and make friends as well.
There are respectable people on NL and there are yeye people. . . . . but it has been fun knowing most people.

Exactly, each man to his own calling, I am a Sanitisation officer in this section and i have my eyes on everything going on,
We have zero tolerance for bullying, unwarranted accusations. dishonest and envious manners of all kind would not be tolerated.
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by EMC2: 1:55am On Dec 03, 2009
@Fhemmmy, Both Busy_body & gestapo went into insults because I've commented on a stolen car "inadvertently" being sold on Nairaland, 
I'm keen to take the higher ground BUT want to "expose" what being on a period does to these gbelewu's.

@gestapo, Bleep that, this is NOT the romance section!!! Keep your eye out for "fraudulent" car sales,  unwarranted accusation MY effin behind.
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by Fhemmmy: 1:57am On Dec 03, 2009
BB and gestapo . . . . .i seems to be lagging behind in shows on NL, i think i am too focused oh, maybe i need to start paying attention to other stuff too . . . .second thought . . . . nay.
Anyways, guy, let us all sell and have fun while me make friends
gestapo:

Exactly, each man to his own calling, I am a Sanitisation officer in this section and i have my eyes on everything going on,
We have zero tolerance for bullying, unwarranted accusations. dishonest and envious manners of all kind would not be tolerated.

I like that, keep it up.
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by Fhemmmy: 1:58am On Dec 03, 2009
EMC2:

@Fhemmmy, Both Busy_body & gestapo went into insults because I've commented on a stolen car "inadvertently" being sold on Nairaland, 
I'm keen to take the higher ground BUT want to "expose" what being on a period does to these gbelewu's.

@gestapo, Bleep that, this is NOT the romance section!!! Keep your eye out for "fraudulent" car sales,  unwarranted accusation MY effin behind.   

Let us allow these to die a Natural death, like i said earlier, i am sure emshot wouldn't wanna sell a stolen car by choice, and i am sure he has learn one or two things.
So let us let i go
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by gestapo(f): 2:04am On Dec 03, 2009
Monitor_1:

Please note that VIN report for the MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER advertised in this thread reveals that it is a stolen car!!!  Here is an entry from the vehicle report:

The IBC Ivestigative Services whose telephone number is listed in the report was contacted and they verified that the vehicle was indeed stolen in Canada and never recovered.

Let sellers and posters be warned to the fullest extent that, the offer for sale of stolen goods or the conduct of fraudulent activities is against forum rules to say he least, and is potentially criminal. Criminal activities or fraudulent acts will not be tolerated or supported here.

We are building the best online auto mart in Nigeria and every seller is urged to do everything possible to avoid offering stolen cars for sale.

Monitor_1

EMC2:

@emeshot   YOUR REPUTATION IS @ STAKE!!! CHECK THE VIN REPORT  shocked [NA YOUR BROTHER COS THIS ONE ABI?  lipsrsealed ]

10/08/2009           Damage Report
Ontario      Vehicle reported stolenDamage claim amount was C$29,612
IBC web form.

N/B - FYI I've called to report this vehicle as advised above,   grin   Q.E.D.

You are not a smart guy.  grin grin grin
Re: 2006 Toyota Fj Cruiser Forsale by EMC2: 2:06am On Dec 03, 2009
@Fhemmmy, I bet he has. I've used the word "inadvertently" to give him the benefit of the doubt.
I'll let it go BUT would come back IF I'm insulted by Busy_body & gestapo for commenting on a stolen car "inadvertently" being sold on NL
[THAT WAS THE ISSUE INITIALLY B4 IT DEGENERATED TO INSULTS]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Registered Acura 3.5rl 2000 Model 4 Sale@750k.sold.sold / Tokunbo Mazda 626 (booth) Salon For Sale / Superclean Toks 2010 Toyota Avensis @ Affordable Rates 08077998802

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.