Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Lead, Follow Or Get Out Of The Way. No Stomach Infrastructure But Trade Unions. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lead, Follow Or Get Out Of The Way. No Stomach Infrastructure But Trade Unions. (512 Views)

Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You / Trade Unions Dangerous To Nigeria’s Progress – Gov. El-rufai / "Hunger Haram": Governor Fayose Defends His Stomach Infrastructure Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lead, Follow Or Get Out Of The Way. No Stomach Infrastructure But Trade Unions. by KingSango(m): 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
We can't become welfare dependent. Living in a land where two crops can be grown by year, millions of youth out of work, how come the people are not encouraged to form farming camps? Blacksmith camps to produce cars and cycles lead by solar energy. Cotton camps to make clothes and other cotton products. Rice and bean camps to feed the masses. Democracy has put commoners in power, those who don't have leadership in their blood, who are thinking like slaves in a positions of power. Greedy men and women, dirty Christians and Muslims, still following the slave religions forced upon them centuries ago. Stop suppressing the thrones of Africa. Ase.

How to lead.
http://gullahgeecheeworldtradeunion..com/2016/12/reclaim-your-honor-as-independent.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lead, Follow Or Get Out Of The Way. No Stomach Infrastructure But Trade Unions. by bolaino(m): 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
KingSango:

We can't become welfare dependent. Living in a land where two crops can be grown by year, millions of youth out of work, how come the people are not encouraged to form farming camps? Blacksmith camps to produce cars and cycles lead by solar energy. Cotton camps to make clothes and other cotton products. Rice and bean camps to feed the masses. Democracy has put commoners in power, those who don't have leadership in their blood, who are thinking like slaves in a positions of power. Greedy men and women, dirty Christians and Muslims, still following the slave religions forced upon them centuries ago. Stop suppressing the thrones of Africa. Ase.

How to lead.
http://gullahgeecheeworldtradeunion..com/2016/12/reclaim-your-honor-as-independent.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lead, Follow Or Get Out Of The Way. No Stomach Infrastructure But Trade Unions. by Blue3k(m): 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
I always like your post even if I don't always agree with certain premises.

1 Like

Re: Lead, Follow Or Get Out Of The Way. No Stomach Infrastructure But Trade Unions. by WINNERMENTALITY: 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
You shpuld make a fucking move or I make my fucking. Jidenna 2016
Re: Lead, Follow Or Get Out Of The Way. No Stomach Infrastructure But Trade Unions. by KingSango(m): 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
Blue3k:
I always like your post even if I don't always agree with certain premises.

There are exactly 3 types of minds holding back Africa from rising.

1. Mulattoes. Like Obama, half White and half black, all traitor.

2. Effeminate males, i.e gays, sodomites, or men who have had their manhoods taken as little boyz or just aren't a man period.

3. Demonic ego. Leaders who have power and money but won't use it to do good. They won't accept good advise from the wise because they are too macho, greedy and jealous hearted. Even though such men may not be traitors they are of no use to any real change.

You disagree with me? Are you equal to Sango? How can you disagree with Sango? If I am hearing Sango and carrying out his will by speaking and posting his words, how are you equal?

Think about what you are saying before you argue on silly premises.

1 Share

Re: Lead, Follow Or Get Out Of The Way. No Stomach Infrastructure But Trade Unions. by KingSango(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
Keep the message pure.

(1) (Reply)

Quiz;who Is The Vice President Of Nigeria? / Court To IG, AGF, Director SSS: Release Sheikh Zakzaky Or Be jailed / PHOTO: Gov. Aregbesola Stops By To Call Fire Fighters Over A Burning Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.