Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,991 members, 7,841,795 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

See The Many Gifts Ben Bruce Gave To The People Of His Constituency(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Many Gifts Ben Bruce Gave To The People Of His Constituency(photos) (1031 Views)

Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) / Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Many Gifts Ben Bruce Gave To The People Of His Constituency(photos) by ebosie11(f): 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Senator Ben Bruce met with the Chairmen of Local Councils of his and found out what they need.Based on his findings,he showered them with man 'goodies'.Disclosing the news,he said...

'I met with the Chairmen of Local Councils in my zone and conferred with them on what their people need. Based on their advice, I gave 500 bags of rice, 1000 Guinea brokade, 1000 wax print, 100 cartoon of tin tomato, 500 blanket, 500 mattress, 50 cartoon of soap to oil spill victims in my constituency'.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/see-what-ben-bruce-gave-to-people-of.html?m=1

Re: See The Many Gifts Ben Bruce Gave To The People Of His Constituency(photos) by ebosie11(f): 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2017

Re: See The Many Gifts Ben Bruce Gave To The People Of His Constituency(photos) by vengertime: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chayee!! Even Buhari can't do this for his Zombies on nairaland
Re: See The Many Gifts Ben Bruce Gave To The People Of His Constituency(photos) by Kondomatic(m): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
Wow
Re: See The Many Gifts Ben Bruce Gave To The People Of His Constituency(photos) by thesicilian: 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
He's doing well.
Re: See The Many Gifts Ben Bruce Gave To The People Of His Constituency(photos) by Dagaya(m): 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Common sense senator, do something tangible. All these rice you are all sharing, how many times person go eat before e go finish.
Use ur common sense na, do something that will benefit the people.
Stop sharing rice as if na eternal rice. Let us see some constituency projects.
Biko common sense senator you can do more.
Kudos tho, at least it shows you have your people at heart.

2 Likes

Re: See The Many Gifts Ben Bruce Gave To The People Of His Constituency(photos) by KINGwax007(m): 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
vengertime:
Chayee!! Even Buhari can't do this for his Zombies on nairaland
chai...see as we dey watch ur senses fly away...

Re: See The Many Gifts Ben Bruce Gave To The People Of His Constituency(photos) by Hotsparkles(m): 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
Common sense senator well done
Re: See The Many Gifts Ben Bruce Gave To The People Of His Constituency(photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nigeria Politicians, Electorates and Rice. You can write many volume of books based on this three elements...
Re: See The Many Gifts Ben Bruce Gave To The People Of His Constituency(photos) by LoveMachine(m): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rice?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Fatima Kyari:'I Did Not Win AU Commissioner,I Lost 2 Algerian Chergui' / PDP Asks Buhari To Declare Health Status As President Extends Vacation / Nigerians Will Prefer To Go To Hell If Our Leaders Are Found In Heaven- Ben Bruc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.