Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

If Liverpool Has Ever Cut Ur Ticket Before. Lets Meet Here And Swear For Them - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If Liverpool Has Ever Cut Ur Ticket Before. Lets Meet Here And Swear For Them (1045 Views)

Liverpool Has Never Won A Match Or Sored Goal Since This Man U Fan Wrote To Klop / Liverpool Has Already Won 2019/20 Epl. True Or False? / Salah Believes Liverpool Has What It Takes To Win Champions League Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Liverpool Has Ever Cut Ur Ticket Before. Lets Meet Here And Swear For Them by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
lets share our sad Liverpool cutting experience...

heres mine.

it was the first time I had placed a bet to win an amount that was that big #700k precisely. the game started of well it was 30 games actually 15 straight wins 3 and two draws. I don't really know how I managed to pull that off but it was turning out to be a dream come true as 28 games had entered already remaining two which was that of Liverpool and Watford

that was the day I knew that if your enemies want to destroy you " they never walk alone" . I gave both of them straight wins.

first half had already ended and Liverpool was leading 2-0 and I was so damn happy, while Watford was still drawing 0-0

so I just decided to focus on that of Watford and I started refreshing the livescore page almost in tears praying for Watford to score.
I totally lost hope when it was in the 87 mins when I refreshed the page only to see that Watford had scored. I was so damn happy and also nervously waiting for the match to end. at last it finally ended, I was the happiest man on earth at that moment. then it dawned on me to go check Liverpool's match. I checked only to see they drew 2-2 and the opponent started the equaliser at exactly 20 mins from time..

that was the first time I cried tho not a serious one
in 15 years
Re: If Liverpool Has Ever Cut Ur Ticket Before. Lets Meet Here And Swear For Them by boss096(m): 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
You haven't seen nothing yet. i remember Liverpool 2 -3 Swansea City from dat day on i swear to always play liverpool over 2.5. SORRY NIGG@
Re: If Liverpool Has Ever Cut Ur Ticket Before. Lets Meet Here And Swear For Them by Kingsley1000(m): 1:44am On Jan 29, 2017
i will give chelsea win against them.....liverpoo has mediocre set of players
Re: If Liverpool Has Ever Cut Ur Ticket Before. Lets Meet Here And Swear For Them by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 29, 2017
Kingsley1000:
i will give chelsea win against them.....liverpoo has mediocre set of players
why not double chance x2. U know theyve been resting their key players for that match and mane is now back to the team
Re: If Liverpool Has Ever Cut Ur Ticket Before. Lets Meet Here And Swear For Them by Kingsley1000(m): 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ajehswag:
why not double chance x2. U know theyve been resting their key players for that match and mane is now back to the team
even at that they are still useless.....chelsea straight win gives 3odds......i will play am single bet with 1k
Re: If Liverpool Has Ever Cut Ur Ticket Before. Lets Meet Here And Swear For Them by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
Kingsley1000:
even at that they are still useless.....chelsea straight win gives 3odds......i will play am single bet with 1k
lol okay bro. but I don't think Liverpool will loose that match tho.. why not play or o2.5
Re: If Liverpool Has Ever Cut Ur Ticket Before. Lets Meet Here And Swear For Them by kenzysmith: 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ok make mane get injury 4 one year and continho leave 4 bacelona and fifa should ban matip 4 representing liverpool y nation cup is on
Re: If Liverpool Has Ever Cut Ur Ticket Before. Lets Meet Here And Swear For Them by oweniwe(m): 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hull city and Everton im dey pain me pass.

B4 xmas... I bet on Everton to beat hull city .. Everton went to eat draw soup.

Then I drew a no goal 10 minutes list... about 25 games.... hull city cut d ticket against Bournemouth with 7 minutes goal.

I gave man city double chance at Everton but they went to eat 4 wraps of AmaLA . With all their expensive strikers, man city couldn't even pull back one goal... so if u bet , ticket go still cut.

Match fixing on point
Re: If Liverpool Has Ever Cut Ur Ticket Before. Lets Meet Here And Swear For Them by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 30, 2017
oweniwe:
Hull city and Everton im dey pain me pass.

B4 xmas... I bet on Everton to beat hull city .. Everton went to eat draw soup.

Then I drew a no goal 10 minutes list... about 25 games.... hull city cut d ticket against Bournemouth with 7 minutes goal.

I gave man city double chance at Everton but they went to eat 4 wraps of AmaLA . With all their expensive strikers, man city couldn't even pull back one goal... so if u bet , ticket go still cut.

Match fixing on point
lol that game surprise me oh. Their first 3 shots on target got them 3 goals
Re: If Liverpool Has Ever Cut Ur Ticket Before. Lets Meet Here And Swear For Them by bluebella(m): 10:14am On Jan 30, 2017
Hahahahaaaa. Over the weekend, played cool 30odds, some straight wins, over 1.5 goals e.t.c and played liveless Liverpool straight win and ordinary wolves flogged them. Guess what? Since Liverpool is red they will always make ur tickets red. Was supposed to win like 330k + before the reds came crumbling....
Re: If Liverpool Has Ever Cut Ur Ticket Before. Lets Meet Here And Swear For Them by johnstar(m): 11:16am On Jan 30, 2017
Kingsley1000:

Bros, u nor weytn dey vx me

If dm see chelsea na so dm go dey play like say d match na uefa final

Liverpool don spoil my ticket 3tyms

Na since last week i juz det swear for der fans

Na der fans i dey pure d anger untop

(1) (Reply)

2017 Strong Sport Betting System By Frank Balenger / Neymar In Car Park Bust-up With Angry Barcelona Fan / Super Eagles News: Nwakaeme, Ogu, Agu, Omeruo Hit Rabat Today, Ahead Nigeria-alg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.