Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest (51195 Views)

Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) / IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by charleyboi(m): 12:25am On Jan 29, 2017
Your days are numbered on planet earth
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by jamislaw(m): 12:26am On Jan 29, 2017
okwaiko:
nwata ogwugwu oge, Try it with d book of the other religion and see their reaction
and how many shrine that other religion Destroyed?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by iceberylin(m): 12:27am On Jan 29, 2017
nifemi25:

Bros why take it personal ? I don't goes to church neither mosque but I believe any human being in his right sense won't go to the extent of tearing the Bible simply because they burn down a shrine.

so a bible is more important than the temple of another mans God? because he's black?
See Slavery eating your brains.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by uncleade(m): 12:31am On Jan 29, 2017
TIT FOR TAT,IS NEVER A SIN. DO ME I DO YOU.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by wissenschaften(m): 12:32am On Jan 29, 2017
Even though I'm non religious, i still see the revenge stuff as immature. . .better to let the law have its way. Than tearing the fairytale book. . .Religion was and would continue to be the problem with this society. Tolerance is the key. But these religionists would never budge from troubling people from all angles.
live and let live. . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by uncleade(m): 12:38am On Jan 29, 2017
nifemi25:

Bros why take it personal ? I don't goes to church neither mosque but I believe any human being in his right sense won't go to the extent of tearing the Bible simply because they burn down a shrine.
"Simply because they burn down a shrine"
are you ok? I guess no.

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by iceberylin(m): 1:08am On Jan 29, 2017
religion is discrimination.... so dont hope
InvertedHammer:
/
If only muslims, christians and traditionalists can live happily together.

Muslims persecute/slaughter christians and burn down their churches. Christians turn around and burn down traditionalists' temples. The same christian pastors and Islamic alfas turn around in the middle of the night to the traditionalists for power to perform miracles. In all, they are all hypocrites.

Religion is a big curse to Africans.

/

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by darknetcom: 1:08am On Jan 29, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
Try that with Quran and see bombs from Kaduna landing on your roof. Idiat!

the moslems dont burn shrines...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by darknetcom: 1:14am On Jan 29, 2017
Codes151:
make your comment Very clear so I can reply u! And state your religion as well! Ask about me! Ask mods! Unless your an atheist but if not make your comment Clear lemme school u properly

angry...
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by darknetcom: 1:15am On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=JewelRegi post=53219538][/quote]

angry...
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by darknetcom: 1:16am On Jan 29, 2017
MrMontella:

and which one may that be?

The arson related christian
or the paper eating traditionalist?

what a silly question...

ofcourse the pastor...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by ojlifa: 1:17am On Jan 29, 2017
no other religion goes to burn other people place of worship claiming they are lead by a God

okwaiko:
nwata ogwugwu oge, Try it with d book of the other religion and see their reaction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by ezan(m): 2:16am On Jan 29, 2017
Men, how can I get this brother's info.? These are the kinds of people we need in Nigeria. To HELL with 'white Jesus' and Christianity/Islam and all the the other mind diseases. Wake up, people!

sixtuschimere:
According to reports,a young man has destroyed the Holy Bible as a revenge for the destruction of a shrine at Ekwulobia by popular priest Rev.Fr Ebube Muo Nso.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/young-man-destroys-holy-bible-as.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 29, 2017
Did the worshippers invite the Rev. Father to destroy the shrine? If no, then he's wrong.

Why then cry when Muslims destroy churches when Christians destroy shrines after all there are three major religions in Nigeria, traditional religion inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by FisifunKododada: 2:33am On Jan 29, 2017
cheesy This guy is my favorite Ibo so far - I love his defiance. Christians can be so hypocritical - they think their gay of a white god has a monopoly on violence. Very soon, traditionalists will start burning down churches to give these animals a taste of their own medicine. Na by force to follow your white sky daddy? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by FisifunKododada: 2:35am On Jan 29, 2017
Pidgin2:
[s]I don't get it, so atheists are now fighting for pagans against Christians? cheesy

I thought atheists don't believe in any god or gods but pagans make any items into their god(s) so why the solidarity or am I to understand that they are actually affiliated to the same master?

Meanwhile, this young man has just ruined his entire lineage to the 4th generation. It will come slowly but surely[/s]

cheesy Stop yarning rubbish - I will flog your dumb a$$ cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by FisifunKododada: 2:38am On Jan 29, 2017
lepasharon:

This guy! I can't deal with you grin

cheesy 2 kiss u dey hungry me - no vex abeg just stating dey truf cheesy

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by lepasharon(f): 2:41am On Jan 29, 2017
FisifunKododada:

cheesy 2 kiss u dey hungry me - no vex abeg just stating dey truf cheesy

embarassed
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by FisifunKododada: 2:45am On Jan 29, 2017
charleyboi:
Your days are numbered on planet earth

grin taa...shatap...dat ur useless god dat cannot defend his followers against ordinary herdsmen...go and take many seats back there. grin

grin Don't let me flog sense into your stupid Christian skull or scatter dat ur useless jesus sucking mouth with baton grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by orunto27: 2:47am On Jan 29, 2017
His Case is in The Court of God.
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
The man is mad.

The pastor is mad.

They're both mad.
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by FisifunKododada: 2:50am On Jan 29, 2017
lepasharon:

embarassed

cheesy just a lil' kiss am not greedy cheesy
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by Stemkay: 2:54am On Jan 29, 2017
If you want to know if we still have fools n sensible people in Nigeria, just come to nairaland.

Without seeing many people face to face, u will know that they are first class fools.

I read people's comments here n I pity their lives. I always ask myself dat are all these comments from normal human beings?

Mind u, I neither support destroying of a shrine nor tearing of a bible.

Anyway, it's well o.
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by hopefulLandlord: 3:10am On Jan 29, 2017
Stemkay:
If you want to know if we still have fools n sensible people in Nigeria, just come to nairaland.

Without seeing many people face to face, u will know that they are first class fools.

I read people's comments here n I pity their lives. I always ask myself dat are all these comments from normal human beings?

Mind u, I neither support destroying of a shrine nor tearing of a bible.

Anyway, it's well o.

so, what exactly is your point?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by Joshcraig(m): 3:20am On Jan 29, 2017
NovusHomo:

Frack the bible.
thank God that my God is a merciful God

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by akigbemaru: 3:28am On Jan 29, 2017
Video of the man that BIBLE.
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by zabuur: 3:30am On Jan 29, 2017
U abuse ones mother, they abuse your mother, you are hurt, who cause am. If you have regards for your mum, you won't abuse another person's mum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by AreaFada2: 3:37am On Jan 29, 2017
ANAMBRA11:
angry for lack of knowledge some our people foolishly destroy their ancestral heritage and erase their own history #igbo amaka! Yet some people still dont know it and clearly dont want to know. Untill ndigbo end up without a language and culture in the near future some of our people will never wake up. We tend to ignore the warning signs till its too late. undecided

Not just Igbo o.

People are wiping out history forming religious piety.

A good citizen can not destroy what does not belong to him. Be it a shrine, house or car. It is a crime.

The same heritage serious people in serious countries are using to make billions from tourism.

Look at Egypt. They are still milking ancient Pharaonic history, complete with all the pagan stuff/temples/gods/figures in it.

In 9ja, we cannot build or innovate to leave to those coming after us. But we're experts at destroying out heritage.

How is this zealotry different from ISIL wiping out Babylonian statues?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by Nobody: 4:56am On Jan 29, 2017
The height of stupidity! So many #antichrists on this thread and #diabolic children,, LORD JESUS have mercy upon all ur souls!
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by stuffs4me(m): 5:25am On Jan 29, 2017
sixtuschimere:
According to reports,a young man has destroyed the Holy Bible as a revenge for the destruction of a shrine at Ekwulobia by popular priest Rev.Fr Ebube Muo Nso.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/young-man-destroys-holy-bible-as.html?m=1

All these OSU people are too violent and mean.

Na them oo.. OSU people (aka yeebos) are developing Nigeria in violence.

Kidnapping, na them
MMM scam, na them
Baby factory, na them
Rape na their handwork
Money ritual, na them
Cannibalism, na them
Ashawo work, na their women full there.
Drug and cocain pusher, na them
Not paying house rent, na them
Armed robbery, na their middle name
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by Ramaa(m): 5:38am On Jan 29, 2017
Highest level of madness
Re: Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest by nurusystem(m): 5:46am On Jan 29, 2017
it a slap on us,how can this boy do such with confidence,people r not saying anything the men of goat are keeping quit,,we need vision on this boy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering / Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? / South-East Based Top Gospel Artistes ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.