Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,704 members, 7,844,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Must Read: TEMÍ (MINE) – Season 1 Episode 1 – Stories - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Must Read: TEMÍ (MINE) – Season 1 Episode 1 – Stories (946 Views)

The Precious Girl - Episode 2 (season 1:#storytime ) / THE DEADLY MARK (love Hunters) Season 1 Episode 1 / Definition Of Wahala By Ceo Season 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: TEMÍ (MINE) – Season 1 Episode 1 – Stories by raphael3831: 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
Read The Story
PROLOGUE.
It was 7pm already in the city of Abeokuta, and though the night was matured enought to alter it darkness, but then someting was just not right. It was 7pm! For christ sake and the whole street of Pansheke was already desolated. Pansheke area of Abeokuta had been one of the of most busy area, especially with the loud turn out of chunk of students who ramble along the road, and the local market women who found the gloomy time as the best time to market their wares. Even that time had always been the normal closing time for some civil servants. One could perceptibly see them, especially those who didnt own a ride hiking along the forever busy street. **** to continue reading click dis link http://www.londonbaze.com/2017/01/28/must-read-temi-mine-season-1-episode-1-stories/

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Warning Sign / Good Evening Nairalanders And To Glo Users Good Morning / Even Trump Has Join The Whistle Blowing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.