Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures (47286 Views)

Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) / Car Snatcher Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Bayelsa(photos) / Niger State Police Arrest Car Snatcher, Recover 3 Cars From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by viviangist: 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
One Dare devil armed robber, specializing in car snatching within the Obosi/Nkpor/Onitsha axis was gunned down in front of TtoT Filling Station, Nkpor by a gallant member of a private security outfit attached to Harris Filling station and Crunches fast food, Nkpor old road.

The two man gang with a motor bike were been chased from Boromeo junction by a team of operation nkpochapu, but luck ran out of one of them who was shot dead by the private security guard.

Pictures Below : http://www.viviangist.com/car-snatcher-killed-at-obosi-nkpor-onitsha-axis-pictures

2 Likes

Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by viviangist: 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2017

Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by soberdrunk(m): 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
Vigilante now have the right to kill in Nigeria? Didnt read anywhere in this story that the thief was 'armed' angry angry

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by Vision4God: 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
Too bad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by influenz: 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hmm
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by dpete1: 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
soberdrunk:
Vigilante now have the right to kill in Nigeria? Nowhwere in this story did i read that the thief was 'armed' angry angry

So those he took their belongings,he just opened his teeth,laugh and says"nna give me your car key I wan steal am"

205 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by soberdrunk(m): 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
dpete1:

So those he took their belongings,he just opened his teeth,laugh and says"nna give me your car key I wan steal am"

Possible! If he has a 'killer' smile like me grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by Peromnia: 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
sad he had to die that way
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by cocaineaddict(m): 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
like play like play dis small girl viiangist don de go nuclear o shocked. Make sure say settle all ur village pple dem o b4...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by viviangist: 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
Full Story Read Below.

He is one of those thieves that attacked Crunchies yesterday at Nkpor /Onitsha area and was repelled by the resident security guard who did not only made them took to their heels but took the life of the gang leader.
An eye witness said the dreaded gang trailed a Tundra Van who made his way into the premises where they opened fire, shooting sporadically and destroying everything on sight, and razing the vehicle containing a huge sums of money with their AK47 riffle until the resident security guard responded in a reprisal attack that killed the leader of the gang and made the rest scamper for safety living the money untouched.

However, in an almost simultaneous development, around St. Charles Borromeo junction Onitsha where a police officer was said to have pushed an Hausa cyclist (Okada man) over an argument but unfortunately, he fell and his head crushed by a passing vehicle leading to a mob attack by the Hausa community which almost overpowered the police men on duty before the arrival of a backup team that intervened, made some arrests and calmed the situation.

With these developments, the people are grateful to Governor Willie Obiano's security policy and to the security operatives for effectively managing the situation thereby calling on the authorities to ensure the culprits are made to bear the consequences of their actions in accordance with the law.

Going through the above stories however, I remembered a recent situation in Imo State where over 30 armed men in what appeared like a Rambo movie, stormed the premises of Owerri High Court, shooting at prison officials and overpowering a team of security operatives thereby rescuing their mentor, a famous deadly bandit popularly known as Vampire, Mr Chibueze Henry, a notorious killer and armed robbery suspect. The operation allegedly left two persons dead and lots of others grossly injured, yet no arrest was made.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by horlabiyi(m): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
Everyday for thief but one day just one day for the owner.
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
That sperm would have been better if swallowed by one ashawo

9 Likes

Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by Ekakamba: 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
Shot by gallant private security? Ayam not understanding this story coun3. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by Mouthgag: 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nigeria has the most unprofessional idîots as security men.
You'd never read a story where police or any other idîot fired a suspect's leg to immobilize him/her, they just aim for the head or chest.
They will even aim protesters heads.

Useless bastards.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by Deeypeey(m): 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
did u miss dat part whr it said he s a car-snatcher?....abi what do u think car-snatchers do for a living?
u prolly think they wash cars for car-owners abi...swerve baba
abeg....
soberdrunk:
Vigilante now have the right to kill in Nigeria? Didnt read anywhere in this story that the thief was 'armed' angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by AntiWailer: 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
dpete1:

Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by Dexpro: 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
Minus 1
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by psychologist(m): 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
Must they shot to kill?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by Phi001(m): 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
Serves him right...
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by yinkslinks(m): 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
no be today be ur wedding?
viviangist:
One Dare devil armed robber, specializing in car snatching within the Obosi/Nkpor/Onitsha axis was gunned down in front of TtoT Filling Station, Nkpor by a gallant member of a private security outfit attached to Harris Filling station and Crunches fast food, Nkpor old road.

The two man gang with a motor bike were been chased from Boromeo junction by a team of operation nkpochapu, but luck ran out of one of them who was shot dead by the private security guard.

Pictures Below : http://www.viviangist.com/car-snatcher-killed-at-obosi-nkpor-onitsha-axis-pictures

Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by sirugos(m): 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
dpete1:

i Don laugh no be small

3 Likes

Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by bkak: 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
some people will still say why? Make I read comment jare. as usual
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by oatzeal(m): 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
ok then
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by smithe113(m): 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nigeria is one thief less

1 Like

Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by AreaFada2: 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
Are vigilantes or private security people now allowed to shoot & kill in Nigeria?

Because an innocent street hawker or passerby could have been hit in the process. We need clarification. shocked

1 Like

Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by Agboola321(m): 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
Too bad. Maybe the car self fit no be rugged ride.
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by Thebrightest(m): 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by Ekakamba: 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
I see no reason why he should be shot if he ain't armed. Do you?
Deeypeey:
did u miss dat part whr it said he s a car-snatcher?....abi what do u think car-snatchers do for a living?
u prolly think they wash cars for car-owners abi...swerve baba
abeg....

1 Like

Re: Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures by Joshjings(f): 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
Temper Justice with mercy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Cut Lady's Arm After Finding Nothing To Steal At Her Home. Graphic Pics / Driver Steals Master’s ATM Card, Withdraws N2.7m (photo) / Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.