Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Man Tears Bible In Anambra To Protest The Burning Of Shrine By Pastor(Video/Pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Tears Bible In Anambra To Protest The Burning Of Shrine By Pastor(Video/Pic) (890 Views)

Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tears Bible In Anambra To Protest The Burning Of Shrine By Pastor(Video/Pic) by Ovokoo: 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2017
Man Tears Bible in Anambra to Protest the Burning of Shrine by Rev Ebube Muonso in Anambra State

http://ovoko.com.ng/man-tears-bible-protest-burning-shrines-pastor-anambra/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oWIBqgO0dg

Re: Man Tears Bible In Anambra To Protest The Burning Of Shrine By Pastor(Video/Pic) by Ovokoo: 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Re: Man Tears Bible In Anambra To Protest The Burning Of Shrine By Pastor(Video/Pic) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
Christianity is so permissive....

Who

Can tear a Quran publicly, have it videotaped and uploaded on Youtube
Re: Man Tears Bible In Anambra To Protest The Burning Of Shrine By Pastor(Video/Pic) by orunto27: 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
Two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Man Tears Bible In Anambra To Protest The Burning Of Shrine By Pastor(Video/Pic) by bigybanty10(m): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
grin grin grin

Maka chukwu.......ezigbo Alu adilo diz boy

That's the only thing you can do my beloved brother, you are even the one wasting ur money.

destroy bible from now till tomorrow it will never stop the gospel from spreading, and it will never stop it from being the world most selling book.

The only thing I will do for you ezigbo nwannem nwoke is to always remember you in my prayers.
Re: Man Tears Bible In Anambra To Protest The Burning Of Shrine By Pastor(Video/Pic) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Christianity is so permissive....

Who

Can tear a Quran publicly, have it videotaped and uploaded on Youtube
Yea if it's from the other religion 100 bodies would be in their grave
Re: Man Tears Bible In Anambra To Protest The Burning Of Shrine By Pastor(Video/Pic) by oatzeal(m): 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Man Tears Bible In Anambra To Protest The Burning Of Shrine By Pastor(Video/Pic) by Lordspicy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
and to think I personally know this boy..
udummiri nwakalu...
like the poster above said.... Christianity is so permissive

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get This Off My Profile? / Any Church Where The Preacher Is Important Than Jesus Is A Cult – Gbile Akanni / Teachings Of Nagualism: 7. BEING INACCESSIBLE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.