Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl (41633 Views)

Ghanaians Blast Desmend Elliot’s Pastor, Brian Over Hand Saniters / Ghanaians Blast Singer For Performing With Coronavirus Face Mask / Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by adonbilivit: 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
gurunlocker:

Have you made your research? Proof please
now na money we dey throw
#ojuelegba refix. he should throw some at the girl na
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Unbeliever(m): 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
7Alexander:

By your calculation, Ghanaian CEDI's has more value than the Naira?!?

If yes, then I tell you, THERE IS NO HOPE FOR NIGERIA!!
for a few years now the cedi has been more valuable than the naira. Every one cedi I spend here is equivalent to about 110 naira. Nigerians doing business in Ghana right now are actually benefiting from the recent crash of the naira.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by VeniJu: 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
brightalo17:

15.000.00 cedis is more than 1 million Naira at the moment take it or leave it .

Wow! Then, all i can say is that, we now have a new ''Giant of Africa''
If Ghana's Cedis can topple our Naira, then Nigeria is in a relegation battle with Watford.cheesy
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Iluibadan: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
brightalo17:
Guy I do send money home from Ghana...throw that info away,I'm talking about live transaction....

Go type Usd to Naira on google exchange ,then try to use it for real live transaction then you will know the difference between google price and real live price.
for the last one year now... Nigerian Currency is the lowest performing currency in Africa, hence the slight increase in value of The Cedis... However, i still maintain that the Cedis is not of the same value as the Naira...
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Unbeliever(m): 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
Iluibadan:

This is actually not correct Sir... Naira is better than Cedis..
why are you blatantly displaying ignorance? Please carry your naira and buy the cedi at a Ghanaian airport or border so you can understand, then proceed to spend it. You don't seem to understand how deep a mess Nigeria is in

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Just30: 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mouthgag:

In real sense of economy, it's also equals to
15,000,000 Ghana cedes
Devaluation...
tongue tongue i call it Revaluation
We don't need the zeros
It made calculation very difficult.
Now the economy has adjusted
So it's 15000
Get you head straight
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Iluibadan: 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Unbeliever:
why are you blatantly displaying ignorance? Please carry your naira and buy the cedi at a Ghanaian airport or border so you can understand, then proceed to spend it.
In an intellectual discuss, u bring up valuable point to counter whatever point i have made... not to start throwing insult... Be civil... Have a splendid night rest..

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Iluibadan:

No. The Nigerian Naira is better than Ghanaian cedis... Their currency was revalued...In the real sense of it 15,000GHC is same as 15,000,000GHC before the revaluation....
Please I don't understand, enlighten a bro.
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by brightalo17: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
Iluibadan:

for the last one year now... Nigerian Currency is the lowest performing currency in Africa, hence the slight increase in value of The Cedis... However, i still maintain that the Cedis is not of the same value as the Naira...
it is not actually about what you maintains that matters here since what you maintain can't affect the devaluations . I am talking about real situation of things not what you or I myself want to maintain.
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Dicksonpal: 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
davide470:
Why must Ghanaians mix English with their language? Like, is it a national decree?

Even their English sef na die.

15,000 GHC = 1,051,156.27 NGN (For Sarkodie, money is actually a problem sad
so ghc is higher than naira
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by goldedprince: 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
you know 15k cedis is 1.1m naira right?
he might not be as rich as he makes him self look.
infact most of ghana and naija male celebs , na packaging. nothing gum them.
the rich ones are the girls and they make using their hidden talent. no ask me wetin the hidden talent be

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by xpool(m): 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
davide470:
Why must Ghanaians mix English with their language? Like, is it a national decree?

Must you show your bigotry everywhere?
I read through and I did not see any vernacular, except normal pidgin slang; besides it is allowed and we do it in naije as Nna me no gbadu your bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Unbeliever(m): 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Iluibadan:

Look how you are talking confidently. When I first got to Ghana in 2015 I exchanged 52 naira for 1 cedi. The purchasing power of 1 cedi then was equivalent to 50 naira. Right now a cedi is exchanged for about a 110 naira. But still retained the same purchasing power. Hope that is clear enough
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Just30: 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
adonbilivit:
now na money we dey throw
#ojuelegba refix. he should thrown some at the girl na
He did pay for the operation of that child
And requested his fans to help whiles she was recovering at the Hospital
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Iluibadan: 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
brightalo17:
it is not actually about what you maintains that matters here since what you maintain can't affect the devaluations . I am talking about real situation of things not what you or I myself want to maintain.
Mayb things might have gotten that bad... i have no idea..... U re in a position of authority since u deal with both currency daily......

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Unbeliever(m): 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
goldedprince:
you know 15k cedis is 1.1m naira right?
he might not be as rich as he makes him self look.
infact most of ghana and naija male celebs , na packaging. nothing gum them.
the rich ones are the girls and they make using their hidden talent. no ask me wetin the hidden talent be
it's currently more than 1.5 million naira sir
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Iluibadan: 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
Unbeliever:
Look how you are talking confidently. When I first got to Ghana in 2015 I exchanged 52 naira for 1 cedi. The purchasing power of 1 cedi then was equivalent to 50 naira. Right now a cedi is exchanged for about a 110 naira. But still retained the same purchasing power. Hope that is clear enough
Ok Sir.. Thanks for the Info

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Just30: 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
Unbeliever:
Because the taxes we pay in Ghana are not the same taxes you guys pay in Nigeria. When was the last time you paid income tax, VAT, stability levy and some other four taxes
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Unbeliever(m): 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
Iluibadan:

In an intellectual discuss, u bring up valuable point to counter whatever point i have made... not to start throwing insult... Be civil... Have a splendid night rest..
I didn't mean that as an insult. I'm sorry if it felt that way. The frustration due to the state of things made me sound like that. Have a good night too

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Iluibadan: 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Unbeliever:
I didn't mean that as an insult. I'm sorry if it felt that way. The frustration due to the state of things made me sound like that. Have a good night too
Yes i get... We are in it together.. Hopefully things get better sooner... God bless our Father Land... Stay safe and remain legal...

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Unbeliever(m): 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
Just30:
Because the taxes we pay in Ghana are not the same taxes you guys pay in Nigeria. When was the last time you paid income tax, VAT, stability levy and some other four taxes
sir this has nothing to do with tax. Our current economic quagmires caused by bad policies and low foreign exchange earnings are the factors responsible for the decline of the value of our currency
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Intrepid01(m): 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
Just30:

Bros we pay those taxes in Nigeria too..

Anybody earning monthly salary pays.income tax, we also pay VAT on purchases made at registered stores and other taxes such as rent income etc. ...tax is not limited to any country...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Just30: 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
Antoeni:
Can't sarkodie pay up 4 everything? Stingy things in display
If he start paying for everything, by the time reality catch him; he will be poor.
He paid for her surgery and asked his fans to help with the bills as she recover in the hospital.
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Just30: 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
Intrepid01:

Bros we pay those taxes in Nigeria too..

Anybody earning monthly salary pays.income tax, we also pay VAT on purchases made at registered stores and other taxes such as rent income etc. ...tax is not limited to any country...
in Ghana, you pay income tax on every income you make including gifts. A tax was introduced on investment returns, it has now been suspended. Energy levy, Petroleum tax and they are insanely high. 20% of my data cost goes to VAT and NHIS two taxes combined
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by raphy(m): 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
It just look like his account hv been hack.I don't belive that can be the real sarkness I know.
The real guy na correct guy.this thief de look fo quick money.. sad
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by richeeyo(m): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
davide470:

Get out the box, you would understand
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Mouthgag: 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Just30:

tongue tongue i call it Revaluation
We don't need the zeros
It made calculation very difficult.
Now the economy has adjusted
So it's 15000
Get you head straight
Keep deceiving your grin
The real cedes changed for about 10 to a dollar in the 80s
What the hell happened?
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
7Alexander:

By your calculation, Ghanaian CEDI's has more value than the Naira?!?

If yes, then I tell you, THERE IS NO HOPE FOR NIGERIA!!

that calculation is even wrong, it should be 1.6million NGN

buhari has destroyed the naira. that used to be around 900,000 NGN before
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
Iluibadan:

Please wake up. Their currency is now more than ours.
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by LastSurvivor11: 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
It seems money is actually a problem for sarkodie..
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by Jephjay: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nigerian pidgin is annoying but unique so appreciate ours too
EmperorLee:
Ghanian pidgin is annoying menh.
Re: Ghanaians Blast Sarkodie After He Requested Financial Help For Little Girl by gregswagzz(m): 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
undecided kiss undecided una jus dey trash d Guy#is any of you even thinking tht his accnt MIGHT hv been HACKED# Ur guy ask u fr smal tin, u NO get, but u enta Jokers tday wif d MOTTO ''of all d bills on u''' but if na anoda person OWN, u go be like TRUMP on overdrive#
#LiveUrLife
#EnoConsignU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram / Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Stuns In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.