Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And... (4110 Views)

Misoprostol (CYTOTEC) & Mifepristone / Some Coronavirus Patients Gave Wrong Information - Lagos Commissioner For Health / The Use Of Misoprostol And Mifepristone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And... by sexaddict08(m): 1:58am On Jan 29, 2017
my girl is one month pregnant being her first time , I explained to A n planned to give her misoprostol.
I told her to eat good food ooo that I'm bringing fruits n the drug later in the night.
to cut long story, she didn't eat food only the fruits I bought her.
around 10pm she called that her eye is turning her after like 1hr of taking the drug.
did u eat? No
I thought I told u to eat? I'm sorry I don't have appetite.
well, go n eat now! OK,
after 15mins she vomited everything in her stomach.
baby why na? that's why I don't want to eat.

hahh!!!
please guys are my safe?
it means she has vomited the tablets she swallow remaining the one she inserted.
won't this lead to half work done?
I hope we are safe ?

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And... by smithe113(m): 2:06am On Jan 29, 2017
after 3 months u will be like

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And... by sexaddict08(m): 3:00am On Jan 29, 2017
smithe113:
after 3 months u will be like
how??
Re: Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And... by Lexusgs430: 5:44am On Jan 29, 2017
sexaddict08:

how??

When the baby starts crying from inside the womb.........
What happened to condoms? When you were not READY, why did you go and REE - DI?

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And... by sexaddict08(m): 6:31am On Jan 29, 2017
Lexusgs430:

When the baby starts crying from inside the womb.........
What happened to condoms? When you were not READY, why did you go and REE - DI?

this one is not needed now, it has happened already.
Re: Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And... by Lexusgs430: 6:44am On Jan 29, 2017
sexaddict08:

this one is not needed now, it has happened already.

Start budgeting for pampers, baby food, feeding mother and hospital bills.
Congratulations, you are gonna be a Daddy......
Re: Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And... by iykomo0(m): 7:09am On Jan 29, 2017
calm down bro.. its not a new thing. just let her rest for about a day, then go 4 pregnancy test, after that I go tell u plan b.
Re: Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And... by iykomo0(m): 7:10am On Jan 29, 2017
and BTW, how old is she? is she living alone? or with her family?
Re: Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And... by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 29, 2017
Have a friend in the same shoes right now but the girlfriend have not taken any drug yet, still looking for clinical assistance.

And before people start talking about condom; it broke.

If you can't render assistance, kindly pass by.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And... by StarBukola(f): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2017
It normal side effect of the drugs, with bleeding, just tell her to take antibiotics
Re: Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And... by luorquay: 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
StarBukola:
It normal side effect of the drugs, with bleeding, just tell her to take antibiotics

Aunty nor vex oo......are you a doc or talking from experience
Re: Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And... by StarBukola(f): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
luorquay:

before u open ur mouth Google search the name of that drug.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And... by StarBukola(f): 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
luorquay:

neither of the two
Re: Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And... by luorquay: 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
StarBukola:
before u open ur mouth Google search the name of that drug.

Nor be quarrel something. E never reach fight
Re: Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And... by sexaddict08(m): 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
iykomo0:
and BTW, how old is she? is she living alone? or with her family?

22 n living with family ..
bring it on already pls
Re: Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And... by sexaddict08(m): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
StarBukola:

she didn't bleed ooo, she must have vomited it
Re: Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And... by StarBukola(f): 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
sexaddict08:

she didn't bleed ooo, she must have vomited it
send me a pm

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And... by iykomo0(m): 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
sexaddict08:

22 n living with family ..
bring it on already pls
has she done the test again to confirm that she's still pregnant?
Re: Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And... by sexaddict08(m): 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
iykomo0:
has she done the test again to confirm that she's still pregnant?

not really.
since she vomited it and didn't bleed I felt it still there. i have bought her another one self.
abeg ooo
Re: Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And... by iykomo0(m): 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
sexaddict08:

not really.
since she vomited it and didn't bleed I felt it still there. i have bought her another one self.
abeg ooo
some of those misoprosol are not effective as the real one
Re: Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And... by sexaddict08(m): 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
iykomo0:
some of those misoprosol are not effective as the real one

its true but I still hope its because she vomited it almost immediately
Re: Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And... by iykomo0(m): 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
drop ur WhatsApp line make I talk to u
Re: Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And... by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Bros, take her to hospital. Anyhow una fit beg, lie or bribe, have a proper procedure.
Re: Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And... by sexaddict08(m): 5:56am On Jan 30, 2017
thanks you all for your concern.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Discharges 7 More COVID-19 Patients, Records 2 Deaths / World AIDS Day 2021 Message From UNAIDS Executive Director, Winnie Byanyima / Effect Of Excess Intake Of Garri On Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.