Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Disclaimer Thread Of Tabbaz||beware Of *impersonator* - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Disclaimer Thread Of Tabbaz||beware Of *impersonator* (258 Views)

Scam Alert! Beware Of Kwikcash. / Why You Should Beware Of Unlicensed Online Small Loan Apps/websites / Challenge Against Tabbaz And Jdesigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disclaimer Thread Of Tabbaz||beware Of *impersonator* by Tabbaz1: 2:58am On Jan 29, 2017
To all traders: buyers and sellers alike:

Please you need to be watchful and careful: scammers are active and new tricks are being developed everyday, they have resorted to impersonation now.

If anyone contacts you claiming to be Tabbaz , confirm its really me by taking the following steps:

1). Quote me on the thread, asking me to confirm its me and wait for response before continuing the trade

2). Give me a code on whatsapp, asking me to quote you on this thread with that quote before continuing the trade, please wait for a response

3). Compare the phone number on my profile with the one that is being used to chat with u on whatsapp...if it's different, please ignore 1 and 2 and RUN!!!

4). I don't use SMS to pass across vouch or business deal or information. Only whatsapp and Nairaland forum space

5) I don't pick direct call on my business line because I am roaming.

My business line is boldly written on my signature below

The original username is Tabbaz

No comer no fullstop no space.

I use my wife moniker occasionally and it's Tabbaz1

Only "1" is added and she doesn't put her number there. Her profile will direct you to mine. So you can't see a different phone numbers

#tradesafe

P.S. This number ‪[b]+2347082027774 is popularly known to be using SMS trick to scam people using bulk SMS platform to clone TABBAZ number. he may clone another popular moniker number as well. Attached are some of his FAKE SMS supposedly sent by me.
He is also good in impersonating people's moniker. So be very careful

Also, beware of the picture below, he may not be a scammer, but a notorious scammer is using the picture as his whatsapp DP
[/b]
Save trade wishes

Bad luck wishes to the scammer

3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Gain Without Loss / Freshciti.com Ecommerce Website / Clear Your Goods/consignment Www.olashippingnclearing.com 08023996584

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.