Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

I Need HELP Pleaseee - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need HELP Pleaseee (322 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need HELP Pleaseee by chickenweare: 3:55am On Jan 29, 2017
Hello there! I hope you're having a great weekend. I have a few questions that I would really appreciate any help with. Is is okay to place a new group of layers with a preciously established group, if they are all in battery cages? My parents have a poultry with 2500 layers with 1000 of them already laying and 1500 of them are still 8 weeks old. All the birds are housed in the building but in different partitions. One of the issues is that, the 1000 previously suffered from a New Castle outbreak but that has been controlled and they do not have the symptoms anymore and mortality rate is low. The concern is whether adding the new birds to the old ones that had New Castle in the past, will affect the new birds. I would really appreciate you advice. Thank you so much for you hep and time.

(1) (Reply)

Old Layers Needed / Big Pen House For Rent At Olosun Area Close To Akala Express Ibadan. / White Cassava Stem For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.