Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria (65073 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / The Death Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by kings09(m): 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
Still, it is Nt ur money
voicelez:
Dear CNN,
we told them but they asked if it was our money
Even our president also has 3M's in his name
We therefore plead to stay out of the matter b4 they will ask if it is CNN's money
Experience has truly show who owns the money
We will write you soon to update you on the number of suicides as we are still counting
Yours faithfully
Wise Nigerians

Are you related to those who brought MMM into Naija because it seems you want to give them more clients

2 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by activity9(m): 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
the only MMM I know is

Mkhitaryan
,Mata,
Martial,.

3 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by kasson(m): 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rubish write up

Why not predict nepa in nigeria

Why not predict state of unemployment

Why not predict unpaid workers salaries & pension owned.

MMM is back for REAL! UP MMM!

11 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Goovo(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ok, we hear

Check my signature
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by bantudra: 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
i dont understand how a educated person can fall for mmm... undecided..

if you are not the one that founded the system,then you are on the loosing side...

the first 100 people win big...

the next 1000 not that much...

for this system to work all 180million nigerians must pacipate..then walahi...why dont we all just jump in lagoon and drown all toghether....

SUICID!!!!...

1 Like

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by wordcat(m): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
graciousolo:
I don't engage in MMM discuss...but, I just got paid today...

ZI'll PH again.

If we keep PHing the system will be sustained.

Are in anyway related to LIE Moh?

1 Like

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by macgodon: 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
graciousolo:
I don't engage in MMM discuss...but, I just got paid today...

I'll PH again.

If we keep PHing the system will be sustained.
I got paid on Saturday and I will oh again that is how dogged I am on doing Mmm if you I don't believe in you people if I want news on Mmm I will go and get it from Mmm.
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by kenostika(m): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
The media won’t employ you if you join to kill MMM. The bank will also not, and the government as well. If they employ you, they will make you a servant of money. You will be enslaved once again. MMM has been working to liberate those in it from financial slavery. We all survived last year’s recession because of MMM. When the government made things difficult for us. The bank didn’t help you to survive. There was never increase to your deposit, same as the media who laid off staff and also banks that sacked without reason. The Bank will rather extort money from you with charges that you can not refuse to pay…My fellow mavrodian, see how unjust the world is! We are been cruel and impatient with MMM. For the upgrade they want to effect for a better system in 2017. Go back home and look through your bank statements. All the deposit received last year in your account…Am sure if you have been in MMM for while, you will understand that MMM deposit has 90% of it… Let’s be wise friends and beloved. Since 1999 we have been hearing promises on good governance in the middle of the atlantic ocean never come nearer to you because you can’t swim the ocean…Government keep playing our intelligent in the name of democracy. Now you have a platform to give you a lift to better life…You want to kill it with your own hand….People be calm…Like as I said everyone will be settled completely… MMM is real.. MMM will still pay us in 2017. Encourage those you know to pay their order. Me & You are the real MMM…. Together we can change the world. Tell them.

8 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by ikay00406(m): 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
CNN and BBC self..lol..well if u want to recover ur lost money trapped in MMM. join https://www.granddonation.net/ .100% return guaranteed.
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
NOW IT IS CLEAR AND LUCID THAT THE PEOPLE WRONGLY CRITICIZING MMM ARE NON-PARTICIPANTS. HENCE, THEY CONCLUDE BASED ON ASSUMPTION.
FOR THOSE PARTICIPATING IN THE SCHEME, THEY KNOW THE TRUE STATUS OF MMM AND THE TRUTH IS, IT IS PAYING AND SPRINGINH UP CHANGES FOR BETTERMENT AHEAD.
THE TRUTH ABOUT MMM AT PRESENT IS THAT THERE IS LIMIT TO GH, WHICH IS DONE TO SETTLE THE LOW PH IN THE SYSTEM FIRST.
I RECENTLY RECEIVED 10K DURING THE WEKEND THROUGH BANK TRANSFER AND I AS WELL CONFIRMED THE PAYER IMMEDIATELY. THE ACTIVITIES OF GH AND PHING ARE CATCHING UP BUT THESE BAD BELLE PEPPLE WOULDN'T LET MMM REST FOR ONCE. WILL THE CRASH OF MMM MEAN YOUR LONG SOUGHT PROPERTY? MY BROTHER, IF YOU ARE IN POVERTY, MMM'S CRASH IS NOT THE SOLUTION TO YOUR SUFFERING.
POEPLE SHOULD LEARN TO MIND THEIR BUSINESS AND STOP MOCKING MMM FAITHFULS. WE ARE MAKING OUR MONEY, BUT U STAND AFAR AND SPROUT RUBBISH THAT DON'T EXIST.
I WILL ADVISE THOSE OF U NOT IN MMM TO REGISTER AND FEEL THE GOODNESS AND IF YOU ARE NOT STRONG ENOUGH, LET US ALONE AND LET US BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OF OUR DECISION FOR WE PARTICIPATE WITH OUR SOUND MIND.

MMM IS HERE TO STAY NO MATTET THE HATRED, IT'S PAYING AND E GO SHOCK ALL OF UNA AS TIME IS AN IMPARTIAL JUDGE.... WE SHALL ALL SEE IN THE END.

PEACE OUT!!!

6 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by jdstunt(m): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
grin grin grin
raayah:
Nairaland just hates MMM.

Mr Ayo who has invested 500,000 had to wake up at 1:25am in the middle of the night to get help fast (before daily limit withdrawal) of 31000 , distributed amongst 5 people. So far, only 2 of the 5 (amounting to 15000) people have paid, while 2 have refused payment and 1 uploaded fake POP. He's been talking with support the whole day.

Tomorrow morning, he will wake up again and do the same routine at least, he'll be able to get his money. He only has to go through this process 30 times to get his money.

Why is nairaland not telling the truth about MMM? People are getting paid.

#MMMPays (* between 1:00-2:00am everyday with a withdrawal limit of 31000 and no guarantee that you'll be paid).

This really cracked me up grin
raayah:

Mr Ayo who has invested 500,000 had to wake up at 1:25am in the middle of the night to get help fast (before daily limit withdrawal) of 31000 , distributed amongst 5 people. So far, only 2 of the 5 (amounting to 15000) people have paid, while 2 have refused payment and 1 uploaded fake POP. He's been talking with support the whole day.

Tomorrow morning, he will wake up again and do the same routine at least, he'll be able to get his money. He only has to go through this process 30 times to get his money.

#MMMPays (* between 1:00-2:00am everyday with a withdrawal limit of 31000 and no guarantee that you'll be paid).

This really cracked me up

2 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by gemini35(m): 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
do mmm pay on sunday ni hear people say they recieved alert
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
NOW IT IS CLEAR AND LUCID THAT THE PEOPLE WRONGLY CRITICIZING MMM ARE NONPARTICIPANT'S. HENCE, THEY CONCLUDE BASED ON ASSUMPTION.
FOR THOSE PARTICIPATING IN THE SCHEME, THEY KNOW THE TRUE STATUS OF MMM AND THE TRUTH IS, IT IS PAYING AND SPRINGING UP CHANGES FOR BETTERMENT AHEAD.
THE TRUTH ABOUT MMM AT PRESENT IS THAT THERE IS LIMIT TO GH, WHICH IS DONE TO SETTLE THE LOW PH IN THE SYSTEM FIRST.
I RECENTLY RECEIVED 10K DURING THE WEEKEND THROUGH BANK TRANSFER AND I AS WELL CONFIRMED THE PAYER IMMEDIATELY. THE ACTIVITIES OF GH AND PHING ARE CATCHING UP BUT THESE BAD BELLE PEOPLE WOULDN'T LET MMM REST FOR ONCE. WILL THE CRASH OF MMM MEAN YOUR LONG SOUGHT PROPERTY? MY BROTHER, IF YOU ARE IN POVERTY, MMM'S CRASH IS NOT THE SOLUTION TO YOUR SUFFERING.
PEOPLE SHOULD LEARN TO MIND THEIR BUSINESS AND STOP MOCKING MMM FAITHFULS. WE ARE MAKING OUR MONEY, BUT U STAND AFAR AND SPROUT RUBBISH THAT DON'T EXIST.
I WILL ADVISE THOSE OF U NOT IN MMM TO REGISTER AND FEEL THE GOODNESS AND IF YOU ARE NOT STRONG ENOUGH, LET US ALONE AND LET US BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OF OUR DECISION FOR WE PARTICIPATE WITH OUR SOUND MIND.

MMM IS HERE TO STAY NO MATTER THE HATRED, IT'S PAYING AND E GO SHOCK ALL OF UNA AS TIME IS AN IMPARTIAL JUDGE.... WE SHALL ALL SEE IN THE END.

PEACE OUT!!!

1 Like

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
gemini35:

You are still living in stone age. Keep it up

5 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by jellea(m): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
gemini35:
where is your brain? So you don't use mobile money to transfer funds to people anyday?
I just don't know why people hate mmm. If u don't like, why not stay and watch. stop useless critics.
They set up was bad. Bt mmm is still very active. I have been paid more than twice this year.

6 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by OgorCDL: 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
God bless you Bros. I am very happy that there are at least some intelligent people among our midst...
hoover420:
but they couldn't predict what a disaster BUHARI will become.. .
they should also please endeavor to predict when Nigeria will be out of recession!
there is suffering in the land & this is all they can predict?
Nigerians have moved past MMM so they should just STFU!
no wonder POTUS no longer regard them grin
shebi they also predicted Hillary's victory grin grin

3 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by lakesider(m): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mmm is back. All this brown envelope journalist are having headache .
CNN and BBC also predicted Hillary will win the election .

3 Likes

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by sleeky8(m): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
raayah:

They won't because they are anti mmm and very bias when it comes to mmm news. There was massive pH and GH that on Friday, but nairaland didn't carry it. Go to recent new you will see it there but the person mods will never push it to front page. I just feel pity for seun

1 Like

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by chessguru(m): 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
I got paid today MMM IS REAL ...... I believe in my alert . No useless news from Haters and Koboland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by OgorCDL: 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
E360dg:
NOW IT IS CLEAR AND LUCID THAT THE PEOPLE WRONGLY CRITICIZING MMM ARE NONPARTICIPANT'S. HENCE, THEY CONCLUDE BASED ON ASSUMPTION.
FOR THOSE PARTICIPATING IN THE SCHEME, THEY KNOW THE TRUE STATUS OF MMM AND THE TRUTH IS, IT IS PAYING AND SPRINGING UP CHANGES FOR BETTERMENT AHEAD.
I RECENTLY RECEIVED 10K DURING THE WEEKEND THROUGH BANK TRANSFER AND I AS WELL CONFIRMED THE PAYER IMMEDIATELY. THE ACTIVITIES OF GH AND PHING ARE CATCHING UP BUT THESE BAD BELLE PEOPLE WOULDN'T LET MMM REST FOR ONCE. WILL THE CRASH OF MMM MEAN YOUR LONG SOUGHT PROPERTY? MY BROTHER, IF YOU ARE IN POVERTY, MMM'S CRASH IS NOT THE SOLUTION TO YOUR SUFFERING.
PEOPLE SHOULD LEARN TO MIND THEIR BUSINESS AND STOP MOCKING MMM FAITHFULS. WE ARE MAKING OUR MONEY, BUT U STAND AFAR AND SPROUT RUBBISH THAT DON'T EXIST.

MMM IS HERE TO STAY NO MATTER THE HATRED, IT'S PAYING AND E GO SHOCK ALL OF UNA AS TIME IS AN IMPARTIAL JUDGE.... WE SHALL ALL SEE IN THE END.

PEACE OUT!!!

Please stop wasting your keypad on mindless people.

Many people are criticising MMM because when it was on, they did not have money to participate. It is human nature for some people to be jealous of people that excel more than one's self.

My N2m is still stuck in MMM. Have I died? If it does not come, is it the end of world?

The world belongs to the risk takers and challengers of status quo so be proud of yourself.

Those people that criticise did not gain anything when it was good but I gained. Much more than the N2m sef.

Abeg... Dont let people that do not amount to much in life make you upset this sunday evening. Peace out bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Youngpo413: 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
Silentscreamer:
I feel for those dat invested in dis scheme..
They know the risks involved, so no big deal.
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
please i encourage every goverment worker to join mmm, ph and ph till your eyes draw blood.. the faster people are scammed the quicker the revolution of nigeria grin grin grin grin
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Esperooke(m): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
Irrespective of the height of anti mmm campaign, all I can say is, mmm rocks. If I may ask, isn't mmm better than baba ijebu, nairabet, surebet and lottos? Then, why mmm all the time?
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Youngpo413: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
bantudra:
i dont understand how a educated person can fall for mmm... undecided..

if you are not the one that founded the system,then you are on the loosing side...

the first 100 people win big...

the 1000 not that much...

for this system to work all 180million nigerians must pacipate..then walahi...why dont we all just jump in lagoon and drown all toghether....

SUICID!!!!...
it's their money I think they are free to do what ever they like with it.

1 Like

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by ChubbychummyICE(f): 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mtcheew I tot it was a better news, old story Pple dat hv money in MMM are getting dia money back, those of u who have big sum, its a pity but u can GH, little by little till its complete, wish u luck. I got my money a long time ago 17th I suppose... Thanks to mavrodi I believe it works just dnt break d rules.

1 Like

Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Youngpo413: 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
gemini35:
may be bank app transfer.
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Govo4me2u(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
voicelez:
Dear CNN,
We therefore plead to stay out of the matter b4 they will ask if it is CNN's money
We will write you soon to update you on the number of suicides as we are still counting
Yours faithfully
Wise Nigerians
to u the writer... WHY DO U WANT TO DIE IN OTHER PEOPLES PROBLEM.?

Are you related to those who brought MMM into Naija because it seems you want to give them more clients
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Odkosh: 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
voicelez:
Dear CNN,
Yours faithfully
Wise Nigerians
[/i]mumu, so na soonvu go write CNN. Why not December or when they said they upgrading, it is now that they are paying that u want tovwrite suicide letter. Oh do u mean suicide letters of you the hatters?

[i]Are you related to those who brought MMM into Naija because it seems you want to give them more clients
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Govo4me2u(m): 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Youngpo413:
They know the risks involved, so no big deal.
Feel for yourself and your family because of your govt forget about MMM if u are not in the scheme please shut up.
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Govo4me2u(m): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=E360dg post=
.. [/quote] THIS ONE NA VILLAGE CHAMPION see intonation
Re: CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria by Govo4me2u(m): 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=modelsms post=53224158]

THIS site and rumors are like 6&7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 / CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.