Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Capital Inflows Into Nigeria Fall By 46.86% - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Capital Inflows Into Nigeria Fall By 46.86% (6979 Views)

$48b Forex Inflows, $45b Reserves Stabilise Naira / 23 Banks Got N28.7bn Inflows From Dubious MMM Transactions. / Rice Price’ll Fall By Nov. — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Capital Inflows Into Nigeria Fall By 46.86% by AngelicBeing: 8:27am On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:

Sadly Nairaland, just like many other social media, has become less engaging for robust discussion.

Mostly nowadays, I read news here as a guest. That way, I avoid being dragged into senseless, unrewarding and illogical arguments.

I don't have a clue about Keneking.
He has been captured by some monkeys in the Amazon forest in Southern Brazil, all the monkeys in the world held a global meeting in Brazil and they where angry that keneking keeps posting there pictures on Nairaland and hence they arrested him and kept him in the Amazon jungle tongue

Re: Capital Inflows Into Nigeria Fall By 46.86% by CecyAdrian(f): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:

Sadly Nairaland, just like many other social media, has become less engaging for robust discussion.

Mostly nowadays, I read news here as a guest. That way, I avoid being dragged into senseless, unrewarding and illogical arguments.

True, sometimes my energy all gets drained when I read some comments.

Was not really asking you directly about Keneking, sure you wouldn't know about his whereabouts.
Re: Capital Inflows Into Nigeria Fall By 46.86% by DropShot: 8:29am On Jan 29, 2017
AngelicBeing:
He has been captured by some monkeys in the Amazon forest in Southern Brazil, all the monkeys in the world held a global meeting in Brazil and they where angry that keneking keeps posting there pictures on Nairaland and hence they arrested him and kept him in the Amazon jungle tongue
CecyAdrian, here is Keneking. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Capital Inflows Into Nigeria Fall By 46.86% by CecyAdrian(f): 8:30am On Jan 29, 2017
AngelicBeing:

Lol, they should rather by happy because he made them famous on Nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: Capital Inflows Into Nigeria Fall By 46.86% by AngelicBeing: 8:30am On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:

tongue

Re: Capital Inflows Into Nigeria Fall By 46.86% by AngelicBeing: 8:31am On Jan 29, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Lol, they should rather by happy because he made them famous on Nairaland cheesy
tongue

Re: Capital Inflows Into Nigeria Fall By 46.86% by CecyAdrian(f): 8:32am On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:

I thought as much cheesy cheesy He/She used one of his favorite pictures.
Re: Capital Inflows Into Nigeria Fall By 46.86% by izombie(m): 8:33am On Jan 29, 2017
davodyguy:

Take note of the emphasized part.
Lagos (Southwest)
Abuja (north)
Cross River (South South)
Ogun State (Southwest)

You don't need agitation. Hold your leaders accountable

Gov Wike and Gov Fayose noise makers, why is it hard for them to attract investment inflow?

How's that small Ogun State doing it?

What about the most industrious people, why didn't they attract investment inflow?

Something definitely wrong
we don't wait for foreign investors. We invest by ourselves. Bye
Re: Capital Inflows Into Nigeria Fall By 46.86% by izombie(m): 8:37am On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:

what robust discussion are you talking about? You ran away because buhari continues to make it harder for you paid e warriors to defend him. You offer nothing else to nairaland except defending buhari. You ran away because you are tòo ashamed to admit buhari was a mistake. Please stop commenting cus its irritating, honest.

2 Likes

Re: Capital Inflows Into Nigeria Fall By 46.86% by DropShot: 8:40am On Jan 29, 2017
[s]
izombie:
what robust discussion are you talking about? You ran away because buhari continues to make it harder for you paid e warriors to defend him. You offer nothing else to nairaland except defending buhari. You ran away because you are tòo ashamed to admit buhari was a mistake. Please stop commenting cus its irritating, honest.
[/s]
Exactly the same senseless ranting I was talking about.

If you're asked to substantiate your childish claim of me being a "paid e-warrior", you'll start blabbing like a leper.
Re: Capital Inflows Into Nigeria Fall By 46.86% by davodyguy: 9:10am On Jan 29, 2017
izombie:
we don't wait for foreign investors. We invest by ourselves. Bye

Any growth to show for it in that region? Answer is CAPITAL NO
Re: Capital Inflows Into Nigeria Fall By 46.86% by davodyguy: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Run to where? angry that bleached albino is going nowhere, he will pay for all he caused with his careless talks
Lol. Albino. True that
Re: Capital Inflows Into Nigeria Fall By 46.86% by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:12am On Jan 29, 2017
okochaik:
I never heard any good news from this government.

and you no go hear any goodnews for the rest of your life..
Re: Capital Inflows Into Nigeria Fall By 46.86% by LoveDecay(m): 10:51am On Jan 29, 2017
jiinxed:
They should just close down that country. Nothing seems to be working. Everybody should pack their load and go. grin

how market yankee/britico croak roach .. wink
Re: Capital Inflows Into Nigeria Fall By 46.86% by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

and you no go hear any goodnews for the rest of your life..

1st grade zombie spotted
Re: Capital Inflows Into Nigeria Fall By 46.86% by vatiqan(m): 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
This is because the dead-brain president went out there to tell the world all kinds of nonsense.
Re: Capital Inflows Into Nigeria Fall By 46.86% by lilytender: 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
okochaik:
I never heard any good news from this government.

Two of the subsidy fraudsters Walter Wagbatsoma and Adaoha Ugo-Nnadi were sentenced to 10 years in prison for fuel subsidy fraud three days ago. that is good news.
Re: Capital Inflows Into Nigeria Fall By 46.86% by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:
[s][/s]
Exactly the same senseless ranting I was talking about.

If you're asked to substantiate your childish claim of me being a "paid e-warrior", you'll start blabbing like a leper.
keep kwayet! Buharis massive failure is evident and has affected you!

Robust ko! Empty ni!

Abeggiiiii
Re: Capital Inflows Into Nigeria Fall By 46.86% by babestella: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
JustAwesome:
How can we believe this?
You just copy and paste anything from bloggers
Nairaland and fake news is like 5 and 6

This is the real news; "Capital inflow in Nigeria increase by 1000%, Nigeria records an investment inflow in excess of 4 trillion dollars in last quarter of 2016 under Buhari.

That's a better and real news. Hope you are OK now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping / I Will Teach You How I Make Money Online Without Any Capital Passively / I Made 800k From Wristband This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.