Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) (64587 Views)

3 Men Who Gang-Rape Ladies With Toy Gun While Recording The Act In Ogun Arrested / Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It / Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
goingape1:
because you got no brain!
e pain am tongue tongue tongue

Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
AGUBANZE:
Rape them too

The sentence for rape is supposed to be rape

yeah .i support this

2 Likes

Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by emmanuel596(m): 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
Young03:
I no fit shout

hmmm...Evil that men do , now fears the devil itself

So the devil is an object Wow the (devil itself)
Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
Cut off their dicks.

1 Like

Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by goingape1: 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nma27:
You think most rapists are rational thinking beings?
to commit a crime you must think of a way out and undetected!

that's what Is going on in all criminal mind!
Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by delishpot: 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rapists always get caught. Easier for a thief to get away with his crime than a rapist and murderer to do same.

1 Like

Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
See as their face look like shit! grin cheesy
Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by MissVirginLuna(f): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
amebo101:
Ifeagwu Kalu, also known as Eskimo, 34; Nkeiru John Iwuoha, also known as Damage, 40; Chukwu Ogbonnaya, 26; and Onyebuchi Kalu, have been arrested for allegedly raping and terrorising women at Elughu Nkporo and its environs. .

It was learnt that the suspects had taken their turn on some village women and some NYSC members, during their rape escapade. The Commissioner of Police in Abia State, Mr. Adeleye Oyebade, said the suspects have confessed to the crime and would soon be charged to court.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-rsIq1rloYEM/WI0Wqsp5U2I/AAAAAAAAMVM/mEiRAnQOcts8Aq9IT2-SwgcnWUfaCtLWQCLcB/s400/doc.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/four-arrested-for-gang-raping-nysc.html

Serves them right. I pray they go into prison soon

1 Like

Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by omolayomi06: 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
amebo101:
Ifeagwu Kalu, also known as Eskimo, 34; Nkeiru John Iwuoha, also known as Damage, 40; Chukwu Ogbonnaya, 26; and Onyebuchi Kalu, have been arrested for allegedly raping and terrorising women at Elughu Nkporo and its environs. .

It was learnt that the suspects had taken their turn on some village women and some NYSC members, during their rape escapade. The Commissioner of Police in Abia State, Mr. Adeleye Oyebade, said the suspects have confessed to the crime and would soon be charged to court.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-rsIq1rloYEM/WI0Wqsp5U2I/AAAAAAAAMVM/mEiRAnQOcts8Aq9IT2-SwgcnWUfaCtLWQCLcB/s400/doc.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/four-arrested-for-gang-raping-nysc.html

a won oloriburuku eniyan,,, na dem dem,,, ncan over to you,.

1 Like

Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by sekem: 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
sapiosexual1:
Aban t'ebot.
I feel like pissing all over them .
Ofcus I didn't click the link, if you so much as want to drive ur blog traffic that ur too stingy to post ordinary pics, then #yinmu

Whether you clicked the link or not; whether you visited the blog or not; I just want you to know that you are still very much insignificant.
Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by Mouthgag: 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
adefunke621:
See my account balance is working for all sim
Mumu
Everyday for a thief...
Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by kingsman66(m): 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
the evil men do lives with them.....
Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
Heartless men,they should be dealt with biko angry see their cruel faces.
Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by stankezzy: 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
That short ugly one must be their leader and an afonja, igbos no de be like that
Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by odyoung: 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
Just passing by...wetin concern me
Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
NL number1 religious bigot (Edcure) will not be here to uneducatedly ascribe the crime of these savages to their religion.
that is the kinda uninspiring hypocrite he his.
Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by sergiolefty(m): 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
see dem undecided small time now dem go talk say nah devil's work like say devil follow u rape dem... ijiots undecided
Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by Eledan: 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Demented ipob
Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
goingape1:
to commit a crime you must think of a way out and undetected!

that's what Is going on in all criminal mind!
I hear ya.
Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by tillaman(m): 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
Castration straight, with burdizzo

1 Like

Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by femolii: 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Osus self
Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by persius555(m): 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Why charge them to court, just casterate the fools and the world would be a better place without their manhood.
Nonsense.
Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
goingape1:
I know this is a lie.

where she looking there faces when rapping is taking place undecided

No, she was looking at their anus. Afterall she was the one that raped four over them. Mtchewwww.
Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by CJAYFORTUNE: 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
For this recession 'is it rape that hungry you guys?
Get ready to join hudrums @owerri prison!
Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by Xbursta(m): 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
єnd tímє mєn σσσ

Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by amychizzy: 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
God pass them
Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by mikpo: 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
igbo with rape is like dog n dog
Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by Babaloko02(m): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
na dem
Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by olureignforever: 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=Mopolchi post=53239634]Why una dey behave like the Afonjas? [/quote

You need brain reset slap. Crime is not restricted to a particular tribe. Afonjas food don don.
Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by goingape1: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

No, she was looking at their anus. Afterall she was the one that raped four over them. Mtchewwww.
no, she was busy looking at there faces counting them and enjoying the rape undecided
Re: Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) by thomas212: 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning / Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband / Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.