Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

How Much Is Required To Rear 100 DOC Layers To Point Of Lay - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Much Is Required To Rear 100 DOC Layers To Point Of Lay (1270 Views)

My Pet Project: Is It Economically Feasible To Rear Local Chickens Commercially? / Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig / How Many Bags Of Feed Is Needed In Rearing Layers To Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Required To Rear 100 DOC Layers To Point Of Lay by ifebrainy5: 8:32am On Jan 29, 2017
pls i intend starting a poultry farm with 100 day old chick layers,i already built the house for the layers.. how much will be required to raise the birds till it start laying.. Feeding and vaccination..please i need your advice..God bless you as you help out with it
Re: How Much Is Required To Rear 100 DOC Layers To Point Of Lay by thesicilian: 8:43am On Jan 29, 2017
ifebrainy5:
pls i intend starting a poultry farm with 100 day old chick layers,i already built the house for the layers.. how much will be required to raise the birds till it start laying.. Feeding and vaccination..please i need your advice..God bless you as you help out with it
I'm interested in this too. How much did it cost you to build the poultry house?
Re: How Much Is Required To Rear 100 DOC Layers To Point Of Lay by ifebrainy5: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2017
i spent 38k on the building project, although i used fairly used aluminium zinc to reduce cost, cos tins if you are using new one its 16500 for a bundle i tink dats the cheapest u can get it.
Re: How Much Is Required To Rear 100 DOC Layers To Point Of Lay by oshonola(m): 10:26am On Jan 29, 2017
ifebrainy5:
Just keep 120k for everything
Re: How Much Is Required To Rear 100 DOC Layers To Point Of Lay by oshonola(m): 10:30am On Jan 29, 2017
ifebrainy5:
Just keep 120k for everything. Am also currently rearing 100 pullet spent 60k already @ 8weeks

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Season 3 Of The Free Jireh Vegetable Training / Stevia Training / Super Gene seedlings and seeds available!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.