Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) (9501 Views)

See What These Students Are Doing In Class / 30 Students Were On Bridge Taking Selfies 'ABTU Vice Chancellor' / Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by Abatsam111(m): 10:17am On Jan 29, 2017
cry cry cry
According to human rights activist and lawyer Inibehe Effiong,below are photos of the state of facilities at Primary School, Afaha Offot, Abak Road, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State as at Thursday 26th January, 2017.

Majority of the students were pictured sitting on the floor to learn probably because the seats are not enough.Just take a look at the ceilings.

Which way Naija?

More photos-----> http://www.nigeriaschoolsupdate..com.ng/2017/01/omg-where-these-students-were-caught.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by jamislaw(m): 10:22am On Jan 29, 2017
Lol I thought is a northern state. After all this federal allocation they used the money to give their abroad OLOSHO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:46am On Jan 29, 2017
Am sorry but if tell u that mine was under cashew tree surrounded by bushes u go gree? this madness needs to stop.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
At least the place they are reading is housed with a roof and four walls surround them... The house is even ventilated sef

For, mine I can't say...
Leaves thread!!

1 Like

Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by Jerryojozy(m): 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
Their govt should be held responsible. The uncommon transfer forgot the most important sector and Udom is just quiet.
Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by Rapsowdee01(m): 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
What type of MISLEADING topic is this ?

1 Like

Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by sipsip(m): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
All you 'wanabe' bloggers. Bloggers without any understanding or direction. You just want to do it cause it's the 'in thing'. How can any educated person say the children were "caught"? Caught? Seriously? Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by ct2: 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
what is shoking about this , it's a normal thing in 75 PERCENT OF NIGERIAN SCHOOLS
Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by mu2sa2: 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
If this were in the north this post would reach several pages with nl brats spewing anti north/islamaphobic trash. Utterly disgraceful for a state whose allocation from the federation account is what 5-6 northern states get.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Thank God no be North. If not..................... Hmmmmm
Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by kstyle2(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
And the commisioner of education will have his kids going to soft schools. What pains me is that the funds ate available to build standard schools, students are ready and willing to learn so why not just provide these BASIC amenities...the key word there is BASIC. We are our own problem
Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by adexdon(m): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
I knw one particular sch in osun,look exactly
Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Millennium development goals @ work in that state...government business always nobody's business..most people managing them are nothing but parasites
Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by babagydoz(m): 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nigeria is a failed state

1 Like

Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by excess4luv: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
visit ORANMIYAN MIDDLE SCHOOL ILE IFE in Osun state then you will appreciate this picture
Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by Onyenna(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
..... This country needs to improve.. You'll definitely find stuff like this in every state..... It's a pity!
Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Very inappropriate for these kids to be learning under these conditions. They have neither desks nor chairs and the ceilings look disgusting.
Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
The future president could be in their midst,many of us schooled in such condition and still turned out well,I think the govt need to improve our educational system tho

1 Like

Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by Kwin99(f): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=MarkGeraldo post=53230656]At least the place they are reading is housed with a roof and four walls surround them... The house is even ventilated sef.
Lmao
Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by obyrich(m): 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
This is state sponsored poverty. They want to serve them food under this condition. Bambiala government.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by Themaninnigeria: 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
how to give them money to rebuild their school ? why the reach people don't care these
Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=Kwin99 post=53237832][/quote]
Wats funny grin
Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by boss096(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
sipsip:
All you 'wanabe' bloggers. Bloggers without any understanding or direction. You just want to do it cause it's the 'in thing'. How can any educated person say the children were "caught"? Caught? Seriously? Nonsense.
Not his fault either he's uneducated or just ignoramus
Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by Guru9ja(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
shocked :oOMG!!!!! This should be in GAMBIA not NIGERIA
Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mtcheeew.. At least they have a board. My "primary" school was worse than this gan sef undecided
Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by refiner(f): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
I swear...when I make it in life...will help build good schools for poor kids....may God help me! embarassed
Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by haykinzz(m): 12:47am On Jan 30, 2017
Nice one bubu.... we are really enjoying the change!!

Make thunder fire you for wherever you dey right now for putting our future leaders through this Hardship..
Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 3:37am On Jan 30, 2017
refiner:
I swear...when I make it in life...will help build good schools for poor kids....may God help me! embarassed

Aaaww boo boo
So sweet cheesy
Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by refiner(f): 5:56am On Jan 30, 2017
BlackOnassis:

Aaaww boo boo
So sweet cheesy

Seriously...children melt my heart...especially the poor ones and I will do anything for a smile in their beautiful face! smiley

1 Like

Re: OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 30, 2017
refiner:

Seriously...children melt my heart...especially the poor ones and I will do anything for a smile in their beautiful face! smiley
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB Remits N5billion To FG Coffers – Spokesperson / (graphic Video) Indian Man Survives After Being Cut In Half By A Freight Train / HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.