Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Nigeria’s Minister Loses first Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Minister Loses first Wife (390 Views)

Anything Wrong With This Photo Of Nigeria's Minister Of Defence? / "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) / Solomon Dalung's First Wife Is Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nigeria’s Minister Loses first Wife by Limitednow: 10:19am On Jan 29, 2017
THE first wife of the Minister of Youth and Sports, Solomon Dalung, is dead.

The Minister himself announced the death of his wife in the early hours of Sunday on his Facebook page.

Dalung said she died on Sunday morning.

He, however, did not give the name of the wife.

He simply wrote: “For it is appointed for man to live thereafter comes death and judgment says the Holy Bible. While in the Quran, it states that it is appointed that every soul shall test death.

“My heart is heavy, I cannot continue, I lost my first wife this morning. May her soul and the souls of faithful departed rest in the bosom of the Lord, amen.
“What a black Sunday.”

Messages of condolence have been pouring in for Dalung via the Facebook channel.

While 34 people have shared Dalung’s message announcing the passing of his wife, 631 have left condolence messages for him as at press time.
http://www.socialtimesng.com/2017/01/nigerias-minister-loses-first-wife/

Re: Nigeria’s Minister Loses first Wife by Mynd44: 10:27am On Jan 29, 2017

(1)

UK travel ban for Buhari? / Lagos State Police Commissioner Goofed On Planned Protest / Nigeria: State Of The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.