Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Toilet Tissue Production - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Toilet Tissue Production (701 Views)

How Do I Start Tissue Paper Production Pls... / I Want To Go Into Tissue Paper Production. Please Advice Me. / BUSINESS GUIDE: How To Setup A Toilet Roll/tissue Paper Production Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toilet Tissue Production by Xmen149(m): 10:35am On Jan 29, 2017
I was directed that i can get advice and help from great business minds here.

please can anyone help with information on how and where to acquire semiautomatic toilet tissue rewinding machine and cutting machine either foreign or locally fabricated with price.

Also businesses to acquire raw materials from this purpose(foreign or in the Nigeria),this can also serve as guard to folks inspiring into such business.

You can also send me PM for extensive talk.

@ lalasticlala i dnt ususally call on you,but if you can help me move this to front page maybe we can get more response and advice. THANK YOU SIR. cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help... Fiverr Gurus / What Nobody Is Telling You About The Recession And Economy / Kilimall Partners With Palmplay To Make Online Shopping Accessible To More Afric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.