Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment (11616 Views)

Which Song Made Your 2015? / Which Song Would You Ban? / What Song Is Currently Stuck In Your Head? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Sagamite(m): 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2009
stillwater:

Lol, his pant is halfway down his butt. You know better music jare.

Who doesn't like Fela? cool

My sister actually went to the shrine once to see Femi. grin

I do say Fela's sexiest beats is  "When trouble sleep, yanga go wake am?" cool cool The beats are so sensual.  cool I just imagine myself dancing rumba. tongue cheesy cool cool.  I couldn't find the real version on youtube, only the remix. This one's cool too.

I actually met Fela years before he died.

My Uncle in the States came over to Nigeria and took me with him to the Shrine. He is a lawyer that is into music and even represents Artists (including Mighty Sparrow). Furthermore, my mum's sister (the eldest child) was actually married to Fela's first cousin before dying young. I didn't know they were cousins until that night but hell they looked alike. I was very close to the cousin who was later based in London and unfortunately died mid this year in his 70s.

So due to these connections, after the lurid  grin performance, which my uncle was apologising to me for as I was a clean boy but I told him emphatically "I loved it" (the artistry outstripped the dirt), he came over, when The Shrine was emptied, with chairs arranged in a circle and had a 30 min or so chat with us. Honestly at that moment, I did not recognise the significance of that moment. To me, at that stage, it was like meeting Alex O or Felix Liberty. Local Champions  grin grin grin grin grin. I didn't know I was meeting a Legend. To me, it was not Michael Jackson or R Kelly.

My favourite Fela's are Shakara, Yellow Fever and Zombie.

Check out this sweet remix:

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXqGFb-hrc0[/flash]
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Fhemmmy: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2009
You are the mighty God . . . the great i am, halelluyah . . . . grin
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by glo12(f): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2009
Akon- Hold My Hand
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by foyeks2001(f): 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2009
If I were a boy by Beyonce
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by mamagee3(f): 1:09am On Dec 10, 2009
Whatcha Say- Jason Derulo. grin grin
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by tanimz(f): 2:59am On Dec 10, 2009
What do you want from me- Adam Lambert
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by SALady(f): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2009
Stevie Wonder Again,

HAVE A TALK WITH GOD

There are peolpe who have let the problems of today
Lead them to conclude that for them life is not the way
But every problem has an answer and if yours you cannot find
You should talk it over to him, He'll give you peace of mind
When you feel your life's too hard
Just go have a talk with God,

If you can find time please find the lyrics even the song. The song got me thingking how at times advice from people can be so tiring and the last thing one needs to hear, I am sure many of us have been to that point before where all is grey, nothing making any sense and you just want people to shoosh up!

Oh! by the way its a song you can get jiggy with ENJOY!
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by ubiaa5(f): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2009
Thriller-micheal Jackson.
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by SALady(f): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2009
^^^^I am feeling this thriller thing, See me moving my head from side to side,
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by chocomillo(f): 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2009
Mariah Carey ~ I wanna know what love is smiley
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by pinkylady1(f): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2009
LEAD ME TO THE CROSS (By hillsong)
1)
Saviour I come
Quiet my soul, remember
Redemption hill
Where your blood was spilled
For my ransom

Everything I once hold dear
I count it all as lost

Chorus:
lead me to the cross
where your love poured out
bring me to my knees
Lord I lay me down
Rid me of my self
I belong to you
Lord lead me
Lead me to the cross

2)
You were a i
Tempted and tried, human
Word became flesh
Bore my sin and death
Now you’re risen

Everything I once hold dear
I count it all as lost

Bridge
To your h.e, a.r.t
To your h.e, a.r…t
Lead me to your h.e.a, r, t
Lead me to your h.e, a…r.t

This song really got me thinking of the awesomeness of God, how wonderful and a loving father he is, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by davidif: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2009
[size=18pt]RIHANNA FEAT. YOUNG JEEZY - HARD[/size]

THIS SONG IS HOT HOT HOT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H9wyVKZi8U&feature=related
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Outstrip(f): 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2009
God of Danieeeeeelllloooooooooooooo
God of Sarah
God of Elijah
Prayer answering Goduooooooooooooo

You'll never fail Jesus ewoooooooo
You'll never fail Lord

I am that I am
I am that I am eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
You'll never fail me Lord
Nwanne otu onye (sp)
Okwerem kwa remeya (sp)
Jehovah bu eze

God is sitting on his throne
Forever
His sitting on his throne
Forever
Forever
Forever

Ebube Dike
Agibu nwane tu onye (sp)

PS
I know my igbo sucks LOL

I just got out of the car and that is what I was listening to.
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by mindeh(f): 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2009
crawl by chris Brown
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by ifyalways(f): 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2009
John Legend . . .Money blown kiss
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by ubiaa5(f): 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2009
Liberian girl-micheal Jackson.
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Sissy3(f): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2009
do not be afraid, i will lift you from all your fears
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2009
Afrodisiac~ brandy
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2009
Sagamite:

I actually met Fela years before he died.

My Uncle in the States came over to Nigeria and took me with him to the Shrine. He is a lawyer that is into music and even represents Artists (including Mighty Sparrow). Furthermore, my mum's sister (the eldest child) was actually married to Fela's first cousin before dying young. I didn't know they were cousins until that night but hell they looked alike. I was very close to the cousin who was later based in London and unfortunately died mid this year in his 70s.

So due to these connections, after the lurid grin performance, which my uncle was apologising to me for as I was a clean boy but I told him emphatically "I loved it" (the artistry outstripped the dirt), he came over, when The Shrine was emptied, with chairs arranged in a circle and had a 30 min or so chat with us. Honestly at that moment, I did not recognise the significance of that moment. To me, at that stage, it was like meeting Alex O or Felix Liberty. Local Champions grin grin grin grin grin. I didn't know I was meeting a Legend. To me, it was not Michael Jackson or R Kelly.

My favourite Fela's are Shakara, Yellow Fever and Zombie.

Check out this sweet remix:

Lol, I'm just seeing this. So you remember Felix liberty and Alex O. Was Felix [i]the Ifeoma Ifeoma [/i]dude? cheesy Where's Alex O sef? Na them be the Tuface then. grin Do you remember Junior and Pretty? Lol.
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Fhemmmy: 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2009
Yahooozeeee
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by bridget007(f): 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2009
Beyonce's broken hearted girl, feeling a bit that way!
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Fhemmmy: 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2009
bridget007:

Beyonce's broken hearted girl, feeling a bit that way!

take am easy oh
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 26, 2009
Ladyhawke - My Delirium
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Sagamite(m): 2:32am On Dec 26, 2009
stillwater:

Lol, I'm just seeing this. So you remember Felix liberty and Alex O. Was Felix [i]the Ifeoma Ifeoma [/i]dude? cheesy Where's Alex O sef? Na them be the Tuface then. grin Do you remember Junior and Pretty? Lol.

Alex O?

He would be probably driving Okada somewhere in Nigeria?  grin

Those fake guys. Michael Jackson wannabees instead of being authentic.

I doubt Tuface would have made it so big if he was trying to sing like an American instead of broken English.

Junior and Pretty sounds vaguely familiar but can not remember at all.
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Sagamite(m): 2:35am On Dec 26, 2009
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 26, 2009
What's a girl to do? - Bats for lashes
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by nwauwa(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2009
kedu America by Osadebe
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by mindeh(f): 10:10am On Jan 10, 2010
love loud and clear by Alaine
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by mindeh(f): 11:32am On Jan 10, 2010
whole new world by Alladin
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by coolier(f): 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2010
None.
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by omega25red(m): 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2010
stick to your guns - bon jovi
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 12, 2010
Have you ever . . . Brandy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel - Duro (Video) / Davido – "Like Dat" (video) / Download Mp4 Naira Marley Ft Zlatan – Am I A Yahoo Boy [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.