Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Mmmavroful News!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmmavroful News!!! (1564 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmmavroful News!!! by GuiderJames: 11:47am On Jan 29, 2017
MMMavroful news!!!

MMM Republic of Bitcoins is back!!! Good news is You can now participate in both MMM Global and your current MMM using 2 separate accounts! Simply follow the link below and sign up to MMM Global using a different email address, Bitcoin account and phone number from the one you use on your local MMM. Mavro growth is set at 50% and 30% at the moment but it can increase to 100% as before. Remember the people who join first benefit the most. MMM global once ran for some years at 100%. Follow this link to join my ever smiling team:

http://myanmar-mmm.asia/?i=jamesnd4all@gmail.com

Re: Mmmavroful News!!! by GuiderJames: 11:59am On Jan 29, 2017

MMM Team is working very hard to instill financial equality in this very inhuman world

Life will not give you what you wish for but what you fight for.

The fact is that there is enough resources in the world to go round and make life better for everyone but how to access it is the problem for most less privileged.

MMM has seen this injustice in the world were less privileged keep been depressed and suppressed and has decided to fight the financial war and get the less privileged to a stable state hence the MMM social Platform.

Join Us today ...

Ask any questions....

Get bet help... best Guide ...

Become what you want to be.....
Re: Mmmavroful News!!! by wydmag(m): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2017
Naso! Una don start again!!
Re: Mmmavroful News!!! by GuiderJames: 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
mmm global was just introduced as an alternative community so whoever wants to participate is free to do so at their own will

No one is forced to join.. If you feel it will not work for you don't join. Same rules apply.

YOU can turn your spare money into something

ONLY PH YOUR SPARE MONEY .....

Your Spare Money is a cash you can leave in a system to grow for you that is not tied to your daily living....
Re: Mmmavroful News!!! by silvernus0: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
Last year MMM helped me pay my rent

I took 40k out of my spare more and grew it to 180 k in November

this year I have started earning again I just got paid 9000k

Re: Mmmavroful News!!! by Mobinatric: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
You guys are the guider Mavrodi is looking for... Scammer guiders..nothing like DAT shit

Guys be wise... angry
Re: Mmmavroful News!!! by silvernus0: 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mobinatric:
You guys are the guider Mavrodi is looking for... Scammer guiders..nothing like DAT shit

Guys be wise... angry

that takes you to MMM global asia website on MMM domain

am not sure you checked that , that is very geniue
Re: Mmmavroful News!!! by emmyjak: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2017
Please is there anyone here who has PHed since MMM Myanmar's restart?
Pls reply

(1) (Reply)

Join My Accurate Forex Signal(make somemoney before Christmas) / Commercial Banks Dollar To Naira Rate Is Alarming / How To Earn Extra Income Anytime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.