Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting (29181 Views)

2019: Buhari In Closed-door Meeting With All APC Governors / 2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes / Atiku Meets Alafin Of Oyo In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jaga my man
Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by calberian: 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
How I wish Fela Anikulapo Kuti was alive sad
Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by fortunechy(m): 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
U keep bragging dt ur husband dont eat too much,yet he eats 3 plates wit extra in a resturant...........my sister go n learn hw to cook.
Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by Bondesniger(m): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
all finger point to 2019

the South West formula
Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by chibuzorAbia: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
esuLAAROYE:
Tinu and Ade are talking secret

sincerely, Alaafin should have meet with Tinubu before now on the issue of Buhari and his badministration...

everyday, Nigerians wallows in hunger and abject poverty. the government have reduced an average human being to rib and skull with their stewpiid policies. I think they should discuss more on the issue of the Fulani hiredkillers and looming/unending religious crisis between the abokis(Muslim) and the Christophers(christian)

I will wait patiently to get the outcome of the "oro wuyewuye"

Make hunger and poverty ku ku KILL all of una. You want to grow your own food and produce your own products? We don't have dollar anymore abi you want Buhari to pay your foreign supplier with Naira?

1 Like

Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by Adedolapo1406(m): 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=itsdumebi post=53230931]The Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III, (J.P, C.F.R, LL.D, S.A.P) and the Permanent Chairman, Oyo State Council of Obas
Who dash monkey banana..... Alaafin is not permanent chairman point of correction.
Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by eitch: 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
esuLAAROYE:
Tinu and Ade are talking secret

sincerely, Alaafin should have meet with Tinubu before now on the issue of Buhari and his badministration...

everyday, Nigerians wallows in hunger and abject poverty. the government have reduced an average human being to rib and skull with their stewpiid policies. I think they should discuss more on the issue of the Fulani hiredkillers and looming/unending religious crisis between the abokis(Muslim) and the Christophers(christian)

I will wait patiently to get the outcome of the "oro wuyewuye"
lemme buy you a gin for that. Well said
Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by eitch: 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=Adedolapo1406 post=53233049][/quote] who is? Olori ebi yin?
Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mtcheeew! they should mutate to the afterlife abeg! we are tired of their plots
Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by esuLAAROYE(m): 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Make hunger and poverty ku ku KILL all of una. You want to grow your own food and produce your own products? We don't have dollar anymore abi you want Buhari to pay your foreign supplier with Naira?
your IQ is very low, in fact it is lower than that of a termite and dumb peacock

1 Like

Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by Femolacaster(m): 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
Good for them.
Point of correction op, Alaafin is no longer d permanent chairman of Oyo state. Akala had corrected that since 2011.
Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by esuLAAROYE(m): 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
eitch:
lemme buy you a gin for that. Well said
oshe egbon Mi, wa gbayii
Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by noblebaba: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
Next aree ona kakanfo
Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by Mrukk: 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
segzy17:
Hope its 4 d good of oyo town#proudlyomooyo#
i guess it's on how skimeh will emerge governor come 2019.
Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by Ghokes(m): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
Are Ona Kakanfo loading.........
Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by iamharkinwaley: 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
A good sign that Baba is dead......
Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by Toosure70: 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
The game just started. Bubu go hear am
Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by iamrealdeji(m): 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
he went to discuss importation of skin bleaching clean and plans to bleach Tinubu's rotten teeth
Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
The redundant nomad must be shown the way out come 2019!
Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by Longman6(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
sapiosexual1:
Jagaban! What really is this man up to ?
May God preserve our lives till 2019 and beyond cos it's surely gonna be interesting .
ROGER FEDERER! !!

rogerfederer no doubt G.O.A.T #18
Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by Enemyofpeace: 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
Wetin concern me?

Abeg how I go fit join dem for big brother house?one girl dey hungry me there
Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by AdultMaleNegro(m): 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
unclezuma:
Who's the selfie guy?
that's alaafin's hon. Akeem Adeyemi aka skimeh representing atiba federal constituency
Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by temitemi1(m): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
Skemeh the next OYO Governor cool
Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by justmenoni: 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
Married to a Christian Pastor Wife

Is there a muslim or atheist Pastor? are you this dXXb

Xaddy:
The Jagaban of Africa. Married to a Christian Pastor Wife, given title by the North, respected by his allies, feared by his enemies

1 Like

Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by akigbemaru: 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
Tinubu MEETing!
Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by juman(m): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hiss
Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
AdultMaleNegro:
that's alaafin's hon. Akeem Adeyemi aka skimeh representing atiba federal constituency

Thanks
Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
muheeb01:
that's alaafin son akeem adeyemi representing oyo east/west in d federal house of representatives

Thanks
Re: Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting by Akinz0126(m): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
The alaafin should better talk sense to that man called tinubu cause he already disappointed himself before the southwest!

I . Hope he learnt his lesson in a bitter way

Cause he brought a disaster upon us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] / I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares / Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.