Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Help A Nairalander Solve His Health Related Issues - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help A Nairalander Solve His Health Related Issues (342 Views)

Solve Your Sexual Health Related Issues By Changing Your Diet. / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) / Man Sacked Due To His Health Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander Solve His Health Related Issues by omortoyosi01(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
I cannot understanding some things grin angry
Gbagaun #1- can someone get sick again after sickening a sickness the same time.. I.e someone down with gonorrhea already get sick with a malaria or typhoid the same time.
Gbagaun #2- Do mad Men get sick @ all.. I.e someone having a mental issue.. Do they get sick @ all
Gbagaun #3 - Can a woman get pregnant after been already impregnated with a pregnancy b4.. I.e a two months pregnant woman that had se'x with her spouse can she get pregnant again and probably give birth to the baby two months after giving birth to the first one grin grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips On How To Effectively Deal With Addiction Problems / What Is Stem Cell Therapy Cost In India? / Glacoma And Cataract Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.