Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

#stop Looking Down On Bloggers... By Lexhansplace - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / #stop Looking Down On Bloggers... By Lexhansplace (4228 Views)

Why Did Google Disable Google Advisement On Bloggers Blog Any How. / Learn More About Blogging On Bloggers Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #stop Looking Down On Bloggers... By Lexhansplace by ednut1(m): 7:38am On Jan 30, 2017
KingsArome:
Nigeria blogger are the brown envelope one.... They get paid for posting sh.t, just like how Seun is posting fake News about mmm
is it not possible the mmm hierarchy is behind d media onslaught. they need something to blame der demise on. so as to go scot free

1 Like

Re: #stop Looking Down On Bloggers... By Lexhansplace by emmanuel2015: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2017
3rd class dumb bloggers even after sch de copy lie so de get traffic
Re: #stop Looking Down On Bloggers... By Lexhansplace by martineverest(m): 7:59am On Jan 30, 2017
nigerian bloggers are just too click-baity....they lie alot and are unoriginal
Re: #stop Looking Down On Bloggers... By Lexhansplace by ipreach: 8:03am On Jan 30, 2017
No time to read, though i'm a full time blogger
Re: #stop Looking Down On Bloggers... By Lexhansplace by Gidokblog(m): 8:17am On Jan 30, 2017
So much love this post thanks for sharing @lexhansplace

Greetings from http://www.gidokblog.com
Re: #stop Looking Down On Bloggers... By Lexhansplace by kristian98(m): 8:23am On Jan 30, 2017
benjamin007:
Look up to Yahoo boys and forget bloggers abi Linda get money reach E Money? shocked
pls can u teach me a little of yahoo??
Re: #stop Looking Down On Bloggers... By Lexhansplace by nkemma54(m): 8:47am On Jan 30, 2017
Endougs:
True talk bro
please readers help me access my blog as i prepare for re launch.

http://endougs..com

Bashing and critics are all welcome
poor name. wont rememba dat shlt even if my life depended on it

1 Like

Re: #stop Looking Down On Bloggers... By Lexhansplace by nkemma54(m): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2017
sharap. idiot. did dey buy data 4 us? y will dey b givin us fake stories nd click bait? iranu

leXHansplaCE:
Normally i don't get involved with controversy or things that leads me into asking questions or countering what someone says about me or my colleagues in whatever i do in life, but I am pushed to compose this very post.

Here is my outrage in synopsis before i go into my post in full. 

*An Entertainer: all you bloggers will have dead blogs with no substance without us the performers, comedians, and so on. 

Me: and who let you know so? Also, have you ever known about the word NICHE before?* 

This is precisely what an Entertainer said to me concerning the pattern that is circulating around the web now that no Entertainer ought to pay BLOGGERS to transfer or have their CONTENT on there website. But I beg to ask just 2 questions?. 

Who is a blogger? 

Who is an Entertainer? 

What's more, on the off chance that we can answer these two questions independently from anyone else then am certain we will arive somewere near observing reasons why BLOGGERS ought to be ACCORDED some RESPECT simply like each ENTERTAINER aswell.

There are sites and entrenched destinations who charge these purported ENTERTAINERS tons of cash to have their SONGS/VIDEOS & EVENTS secured on their sites. Some pay in the event that they have and some proceed onward in the event that they don't. 

Presently can these ENTERTAINERS say this of them? NO.. Why? because these sites are well established and have a strong ground in the INDUSTRY. I would not go on to mention SITES/ARTISTES involved in this. Go to the new and forthcoming online journals (ENTERTAINMENT NICHE BLOGS). Furthermore, in light of the fact that they are up and coming, they ought to transfer your content for a fee and not for free.

Ask youself with all honesty and calm, these few inquiries. 

Do you purchase DATA for them? Is it accurate to say that you are the person who DESIGNED their sites/blogs for them? Is it accurate to say that you are the one giving them POWER SUPPLY with the current financial and economic problems in the country?Are you the person who give them the gadgets they use, from phones, laptops, tabs, modems, cameras, and alot more that a blogger uses to make content for the blogs/sites? Do you cover their sleepless nights when they stay awake to create those nice and catchy content to praise and hype your SONGS/VIDEO?Do you think they just go all out there and pick trash and put up on their BLOGS/SITES. (EXCEPT FOR THE NUMEROUS BLOGGERS WHO DO COPY AND PASTE, DRAG AND DROP ALL IN THE NAME OF WANTING TO BE RECOGNIZED AS A BLOGGER)

Capital NO is the ANSWER . But you need free UPLOADS right?. I did this for a couple of before now, when my blog was doing all that i could put up online for the sake of having content and for the fact that these GUYS are my HOMMIES... Enormous shoutout to LABOSS. EASTBOYSOLDIER and A FEW OTHERS I CANT REMEMBER THEIR NAMES. 

Presently here is the thing. No craftsman or performer or entertainer ought to take any ENTERTAINMENT BLOGGER in this COUNTRY or anywhere on the planet for granted believing that only they are the source of CONTENT for these online journals.

#Not when you sing rubbish and make commotion on some great beats and expect free works#.

What's more, recall that ENTERTAINMENT doesn't end with your SONGS AND VIDEOS. The Niche is sufficiently wide to sustain the bloggers blog with SUBSTANCE/CONTENT. 

I may not bode well with this post but rather am certain the message was well headed to point. 

Regard and Respect every blogger you see out there and you will be regarded.

MY VERY HUMBLE ADVICE TO A FEW BLOGGERS OUT THERE, BIG OR SMALL.. CHOOSE A NICHE OR NICHES (THERE ARE OVER 100 BLOG NICHE YOU CAN GO INTO, FROM ART TO TECH, TO GAMES, TO FASHION TO PHOTOGRAPHY TO GOSPEL TO AGRIC TO HEALTH TO STORY TELLING TO ANY NICHE YOU WANT) AND STAY STRONG IN WHAT YOU DO, BE ORIGINAL AND ALWAYS CREATE YOUR OWN CONTENT, MAKE YOURSELF BIGGER AND BETTER, MAKE YOURSELF THAT BIG BRAND YOU WANT TO BE AND IN NO DISTANT TIME, YOU WILL GET TO WHERE YOU WANT TO.

TO THE COPY AND PASTE, DRAG AND DROP MASTERS, PLEASE IN GOD's NAME, STOP STOP STOP... NA UNA DEY MAKE THESE PEOPLE THEY SEE BLOGGERS AS HUNGRY PEOPLE WITH NO CLUE OR TRAINING IN WHAT THEY DO.

#Istandwithbloggers.

cc: ishilove seun lalasticlala fynboi ladyf tosyn2much

Re: #stop Looking Down On Bloggers... By Lexhansplace by bedfordng(m): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2017
hmmm
Re: #stop Looking Down On Bloggers... By Lexhansplace by bamisepeters(m): 9:31am On Jan 30, 2017
ipreach:
No time to read, though i'm a full time blogger
typical Nigerian blogger, they want people to read what they post yet, they don't want to read other people's.... I preach originality for bloggers too, it pays but with time.
Re: #stop Looking Down On Bloggers... By Lexhansplace by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 30, 2017
9jakohai:
I guess the problem most people have with bloggers is that most of them want to be second rate Linda Ikejis. We already have (quoting one famous American movie producer of old) had enough of that flavour. Give us something new.

Then there is the ''fake news'' blogs....and the fact that most bloggers are far more interested in making cash than blogging.

And one thing....Nigerian bloggers do not blog about other things for the most part. Yes...entertainment and politics are cool....but let's see some other topics on blogs. Like a NYSC corper blogging about his experience teaching students in the village he or she was posted to. Or more niche blogs...like what Naijasinglegirl does for example.

True..check this one out http://www.hanxolo.com
Re: #stop Looking Down On Bloggers... By Lexhansplace by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 30, 2017
I really have issues with bloggers who just copy news from other sites and bam they think they are bloggers..lol..all coz they want traffic and some adsense cash..how about blogging for fun..writing is therapeutic.
Y'all should try it
Re: #stop Looking Down On Bloggers... By Lexhansplace by Endougs(m): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
nkemma54:

poor name. wont rememba dat shlt even if my life depended on it

thanks bro any other observation

1 Like

Re: #stop Looking Down On Bloggers... By Lexhansplace by asekefatima(f): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
In as much as some bloggers are not competent, that doesn't mean all bloggers are like that. The top bloggers of today were once learners, and there is always room for improvement for any career/profession someone chooses. Uniqueness is key in any niche you chose to blog about. I think most entertainment and gist niche are mostly accused of not being original, but as for me, I put more effort to be unique and hoping this will help me in becoming the best I aspire to be. Please for those who think blogging is a "lazy and fast means" of making it, you need to know that some bloggers haven't make a dine from their blogs, except through getting paid for rendering services through skills they know. I wish all new bloggers like me good luck, the sky is our limit, as for those beefing, please go and open a blog today, and come tell me by next week how your experiences have
been. Respect to all bloggers, big or small! Coming from Fatisticinfo
Re: #stop Looking Down On Bloggers... By Lexhansplace by nkemma54(m): 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
Endougs:

thanks bro any other observation

ur host server is slow. too slow, or not working at all. it'll prevent page views and cause a quick lack of interest in anything you got to offer.
googles cache shows u using a themeforest wp theme. i like that. i got a great website of my own. awesome name. easy to remember and only serious blogging. my categories are mind-blowing too. i like your site, but no one would remember that name. i like your serious blogging too. will you be a guest blogger for my website.

also appreciated your confirmation of my observation. really nice

1 Like

Re: #stop Looking Down On Bloggers... By Lexhansplace by KingsArome(m): 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
ednut1:
is it not possible the mmm hierarchy is behind d media onslaught. they need something to blame der demise on. so as to go scot free

You Prolly don't know anything sir
Re: #stop Looking Down On Bloggers... By Lexhansplace by Endougs(m): 6:53am On Jan 31, 2017
nkemma54:

ur host server is slow. too slow, or not working at all. it'll prevent page views and cause a quick lack of interest in anything you got to offer.
googles cache shows u using a themeforest wp theme. i like that. i got a great website of my own. awesome name. easy to remember and only serious blogging. my categories are mind-blowing too. i like your site, but no one would remember that name. i like your serious blogging too. will you be a guest blogger for my website.

also appreciated your confirmation of my observation. really nice

Thanks brother I sent you a PM let's talk private

1 Like

Re: #stop Looking Down On Bloggers... By Lexhansplace by Jose213(m): 9:17am On Jan 31, 2017
most entertainment bloggers are fake with click bait titles such as oh who has died...oh....No. 6 will surprise you and i just don't click on anything with fishy titles.
Not all bloggers are like that but lets face it most of them are.
Re: #stop Looking Down On Bloggers... By Lexhansplace by laudate: 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
ednut1:
because Linda bot an infinity SUV, everybody sharply open blog doing copy and paste. some of them post fake pics and stories for traffic. some of them come on NL and be like click to continue reading - pls just gerahere. to all d quack bloggers out der go get a job abeg. even mainstream media outlets are now behaving like bloggers e.g punch will always publish photos of kenyan tribes men welding ak-47 as fulani herds men. mtcheeew
HanXolo:
I really have issues with bloggers who just copy news from other sites and bam they think they are bloggers..lol..all coz they want traffic and some adsense cash..how about blogging for fun..writing is therapeutic.
Y'all should try it
fhranciz:
I don't look down on them. I don't even look at them at all, their business thrive on lies.
Daniel058:
The problem is that there are a lot of Linda Ikeji wanna be grin

90% of Naija Bloggers are into copying and pasting .. And Every blogger want to be popular, I'm very sure that atleast 20% Nairaland active Users, each person have one or two blogs. grin but not all of us (including me) have what it takes to be good blogger grin

LET'S LEAVE BLOGGING FOR BLOGGERS ... grin

cc : wisdomkosi, I BU ONYE NNA FOR BLOGGING ✌️

Make una no mind all those yeye bloggers wey don take cut-and-paste and 'fake stories, finish their site. sad Too many bloggers believe in a follow-follow mentality and think that once they publish anything, no matter how daft it looks, everyone will hail them.
They then get offended when people call them out on their errors, or ignore them or even diss them for their irresponsible posts.

Make dem go siddon, jare! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shoutcast hosting With Whmsonic And Centova Cast Offers Available And Cheap / How To Make Money With About.com / Which Website Has The Best VTU Api ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.