Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Cryptocurrency Traders In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cryptocurrency Traders In Nigeria (1276 Views)

Nigerian Traders In Ghana Turn Beggars Over Locked Up Shops – NUTAG / Whatsapp Group for Forex/Cryptocurrency Traders & Investors / Cryptocurrency Traders Data Sharing Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cryptocurrency Traders In Nigeria by jaeyikeh(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hello guys..... I am in need of someone who can teach or guide me how to successfully trade..... As well as someone with advanced knowledge of poloniex. Here's my number, let's talk better 08061649992
Re: Cryptocurrency Traders In Nigeria by Xinoman(m): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
Look for dalemat to add u you to his telegram group he is a crypto currency trader pro
Re: Cryptocurrency Traders In Nigeria by bemagnify: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
Am interested... Too
Re: Cryptocurrency Traders In Nigeria by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
Looooooooooooooooooooool, yeah... Look for dalemat, I call him cryptobaba..... I'm a member of his group... Trust me, ur life will never remain d same n its COMPLETELY FREE....

Ull meet other "crypto-lords" there fa
Re: Cryptocurrency Traders In Nigeria by jaeyikeh(m): 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
Thanks Alot.....
Re: Cryptocurrency Traders In Nigeria by Kenny053(m): 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
available for quick sale

1000 TBC available

WhatsApp: 07066679259
Re: Cryptocurrency Traders In Nigeria by OTEGA1: 12:38am On Jan 30, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:
Looooooooooooooooooooool, yeah... Look for dalemat, I call him cryptobaba..... I'm a member of his group... Trust me, ur life will never remain d same n its COMPLETELY FREE....

How do I join d group I need contact
Re: Cryptocurrency Traders In Nigeria by Ysakaws: 12:44am On Jan 30, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

How do i join his group too, im interested
Re: Cryptocurrency Traders In Nigeria by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:52am On Jan 30, 2017
Just search for *dalemat* on Nairaland.... He has a thread on that... Indicate interest there
Re: Cryptocurrency Traders In Nigeria by Michaelnsd: 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,

(1) (Reply)

USD, GPD Virtual Credit Card**Receive And Pay Online / Ddigital Gold: Cryptocurrencies Taking Over As Investors Swap USD For Bitcoin / Website Where I Can Teach O And A Level Math And Physics For Decent Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.