Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

5 Christian Writers Needed. 1k Per 1k Words. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / 5 Christian Writers Needed. 1k Per 1k Words. (1093 Views)

Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Christian Writers Needed. 1k Per 1k Words. by AgreatMan: 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hello house, well I have a writing offer for anyone who is interested. I could as well give this offer to anyone around the world, but if there is something we are good at as a Nation, then Christianity probably tops the list.

I need 5 people to write between 12k to 15k word document (or more) for me, and I am willing to pay 1000naira for 1000 words. I have the topics, and you can draw-up a table of contents which you can work with. As soon as we agree on a table of contents, even before you start the actual writing, I will pay 3k and the remaining would be paid in 2 installments. If you can write more than 15k words, it's all good, I will pay for additional contents in equal measures.

Requirements
Sound knowledge of the scripture
A decent command of written English.
You should write with the global audience in mind.
duration is 2 weeks.
Transfer of ownership.
You can use whatever resources at your disposal but you cannot just copy and paste other people's work.
If you also have a work (finished or not) and you want to transfer the rights, send me an email.
if you want some SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS about ANYTHING in the terms, let me know in the email.

Tell me why you can write a 15k words document, and a 200words writing sample (or a link to you ariticles) and email on [/b] robowriter36@yahoo.=com[b] (remove the "=" sign).
Re: 5 Christian Writers Needed. 1k Per 1k Words. by fathomberry: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
2 weeks is pretty tight as we have to do in depth research and study without conflicting inter-denominational beliefs and traditions.

21days nko?

Plus you go add money o grin
Re: 5 Christian Writers Needed. 1k Per 1k Words. by AgreatMan: 5:40am On Jan 30, 2017
fathomberry:
2 weeks is pretty tight as we have to do in depth research and study without conflicting inter-denominational beliefs and traditions.

21days nko?

Plus you go add money o grin

Hello, send the email. We can always discuss further.
Re: 5 Christian Writers Needed. 1k Per 1k Words. by Apina(m): 10:02am On Jan 30, 2017
AgreatMan:
Hello house, well I have a writing offer for anyone who is interested. I could as well give this offer to anyone around the world, but if there is something we are good at as a Nation, then Christianity probably tops the list.

I need 5 people to write between 12k to 15k word document (or more) for me, and I am willing to pay 1000naira for 1000 words. I have the topics, and you can draw-up a table of contents which you can work with. As soon as we agree on a table of contents, even before you start the actual writing, I will pay 3k and the remaining would be paid in 2 installments. If you can write more than 15k words, it's all good, I will pay for additional contents in equal measures.

Requirements
Sound knowledge of the scripture
A decent command of written English.
You should write with the global audience in mind.
duration is 2 weeks.
Transfer of ownership.
You can use whatever resources at your disposal but you cannot just copy and paste other people's work.
If you also have a work (finished or not) and you want to transfer the rights, send me an email.
if you want some SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS about ANYTHING in the terms, let me know in the email.

Tell me why you can write a 15k words document, and a 200words writing sample (or a link to you ariticles) and email on [/b] robowriter36@yahoo.=com[b] (remove the "=" sign).
Would ur offer still be open in a months time?
Re: 5 Christian Writers Needed. 1k Per 1k Words. by AgreatMan: 10:22am On Jan 31, 2017
Apina:

Would ur offer still be open in a months time?

Bro, if there is a spot at the time, will let you know. Thanks
Re: 5 Christian Writers Needed. 1k Per 1k Words. by Chidexter(m): 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Here's my email chidifrancix@gmail.com you can state how you want it to be done and please explain better, time limit, topic to write on. Have a nice day
Re: 5 Christian Writers Needed. 1k Per 1k Words. by scriptaz18(m): 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
Is the offer closed? Got finished jobs (Ghostwriting) but I'd prefer to work more on your 'own' specifications.

1 Like

Re: 5 Christian Writers Needed. 1k Per 1k Words. by samuelkew(m): 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
I can write 15k in two weeks but the fact that I shall transfer all rights and name makes it ghost writing and it should cost more.

Some of my works are accessible

http://wordsmithkuye..com.ng/2017/01/confession-of-salvation-from-recession.html?m=1

http://wordsmithkuye..com.ng/2016/10/prayetude.html?m=0

http://wordsmithkuye..com.ng/2016/09/new-renaissance.html?m=0

http://wordsmithkuye..com.ng/2016/09/prayetude.html?m=0

My email is s.kuyes@gmail.com
and phone number is
Re: 5 Christian Writers Needed. 1k Per 1k Words. by danny580(m): 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
d.Paul.danny95@gmail.com
Re: 5 Christian Writers Needed. 1k Per 1k Words. by Luluvich(m): 1:27am On Aug 10, 2017
Is this still available? My email is oo.oyinde@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Article Re-writers / Sell Your Content And Written Works Online / Blogs For Hotel Tips?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.