Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Pastor Adeboye, Wike & His Wife At RCCG Port Harcourt Holy Ghost Rally (Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye, Wike & His Wife At RCCG Port Harcourt Holy Ghost Rally (Pics) (33796 Views)

Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye, Wike & His Wife At RCCG Port Harcourt Holy Ghost Rally (Pics) by Hipsymoi: 10:18am On Jan 30, 2017
I laugh at you in spiritual tongues, I just pray you don't run to his church soon seeking for solution to the problems you are about bringing upon yourself grin grin
KINGROLAND1:
Adeboye The Offering And Tithe Eater.
He Can Not Cure A Simple Malaria. He Can Not Speak For Dying Poor Christains.
He Loves To Be Called Daddy G.O Or Daddy Worldwide.
I Can Bet You That GOD ALMIGHTY Do Not Know This Man.
I Just Pity For People Who Worships This Man.
Re: Pastor Adeboye, Wike & His Wife At RCCG Port Harcourt Holy Ghost Rally (Pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hipsymoi:
You better don't dip your finger in God's eye if you if you know what is good for you.
is Adeboye now God?
Adeboye is a thief.
u can worship him for all I care. Nigeria is filled with lots of gullible folks like u.
Re: Pastor Adeboye, Wike & His Wife At RCCG Port Harcourt Holy Ghost Rally (Pics) by CHEKWAS1988: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
U above that said Adeboye like politicians and fast honorium, sorry to say that u lack sence. how much do they have they are going to give him?
Re: Pastor Adeboye, Wike & His Wife At RCCG Port Harcourt Holy Ghost Rally (Pics) by CHEKWAS1988: 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
May God have mercy on u that open ur mouth and called Adeboye a thief
Has he thief from u b4?
U may not know were ur problems started tomorrow if u re in poverty n pains.
oya kneel down right now and ask God for mercy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye, Wike & His Wife At RCCG Port Harcourt Holy Ghost Rally (Pics) by dollarlander: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

Lagos. Thank you

Good, will reach you soon. Thanks.
Re: Pastor Adeboye, Wike & His Wife At RCCG Port Harcourt Holy Ghost Rally (Pics) by Kayelyon: 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
KINGROLAND1:
Adeboye The Offering And Tithe Eater.
He Can Not Cure A Simple Malaria. He Can Not Speak For Dying Poor Christains.
He Loves To Be Called Daddy G.O Or Daddy Worldwide.
I Can Bet You That GOD ALMIGHTY Do Not Know This Man.
I Just Pity For People Who Worships This Man.

Oga just listen to yourself....
Can people be this blinded & daft ?
What do you know about the man of God apart from petty social media gossip.

People amaze me.
Re: Pastor Adeboye, Wike & His Wife At RCCG Port Harcourt Holy Ghost Rally (Pics) by Kayelyon: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
Even Jesus was asked the questions many ask Adeboye. Why do you dine with sinners ?!
The politicians are ALWAYS the ones attending his meetings & he has never chased them.

Why does he not tell them the truth ?
He has severally done this behind the screens. Pastor Adeboye is highly revered as a man of God. However he cannot force these men to do right. But he sure does speak up.

The real problem is see with the masses is their constant craving to be "impressed".
Human pride is very disgusting.
No man called of God was called to impress you.

Adeboye is clearly on a mission for souls & world evangelization.
Not philantropy or politics or poverty alleviation or whatever may impress you.
You dont like it ? MIND YOUR BUSINESS .
Cos they wont stop because of you.
The ecclesia (the church of Jesus Christ) is NOT the government of the people by the people.
You dont agree, get out!
Lucifer has rooms for more rebels.

People often wonder at the commitment of millions of people to anointed ministers. They say we are gullible, deluded......
We who are insiders know whats up.
We know the many sacrifices of these men.
What is beyond you is beyond you!

A Man of God is not your mate. He may be flesh & blood like you. But he ministers for God. Honour God & just mind your business.
Let them serve God the best they can.
You too live your life.

They were not anointed to impress you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye, Wike & His Wife At RCCG Port Harcourt Holy Ghost Rally (Pics) by Hipsymoi: 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
You are the most gullible tongue tongue tongue
NOETHNICITY:
is Adeboye now God?
Adeboye is a thief.
u can worship him for all I care. Nigeria is filled with lots of gullible folks like u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? / The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? / Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.