Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Why SE Support Buhari 2019 Re-election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why SE Support Buhari 2019 Re-election (1473 Views)

PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid / We Support Buhari's Plan To Subsidize Fuel - APC / 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why SE Support Buhari 2019 Re-election by ERockson: 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
It is wickedness for SE to be drumming support for Buhari 2019 now when he has not done any good thing for the country but the infliction of pain and poverty into the country.

All what SE want by 2023 is igbo president regardless of the damage Buhari government might have done to the country before 2019. It should be on record that the first region to support president Buhari re-election is SE just because of 2023 presidential position as if other region including North will fold their political arm for SE to just have it.
These people should not blame any region or tribe when they fail due to their political miscalculation as usual.

1 Like

Re: Why SE Support Buhari 2019 Re-election by edebemba(m): 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
You don't just form an opinion and begin to type simply because you have a computer. How did you ascertain that the SE have decided to re-elect Buhari in 2019? Who told you that? If a few corrupt politicians of SE, trying to dodge EFCC, sneak into APC and pretend to stand with Buhari, would say they are representing the interest of the SE?
If you want to know the minds of the people of SE, conduct an opinion poll and see for yourself.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why SE Support Buhari 2019 Re-election by ERockson: 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
SE waiting for the Presidential slot that will be handed to them on a platter of gold. They will wait till eternity
Re: Why SE Support Buhari 2019 Re-election by cstr55: 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
ERockson:
SE waiting for the Presidential slot that will be handed to them on a platter of gold. They will wait till eternity
The people that hands out the presidency have already handed it out to the east.
What are you going to do to stop it? Do you have the votes?
How did buhari and OBJ get the presidency if not on a platter.?
And no, the SE is not waiting. They are making concessions so that there will be minimal oppositions in 2023 atleast in the north. We can take care of any southern vagabond opposition.
So If the only candidate the APC throws up in 2023 is igbo, what will you do?

2 Likes

Re: Why SE Support Buhari 2019 Re-election by mightyhazell: 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
ERockson:
It is wickedness for SE to be drumming support for Buhari 2019 now when he has not done any good thing for the country but the infliction of pain and poverty into the country.

All what SE want by 2023 is igbo president regardless of the damage Buhari government might have done to the country before 2019. It should be on record that the first region to support president Buhari re-election is SE just because of 2023 presidential position as if other region including North will fold their political arm for SE to just have it.
These people should not blame any region or tribe when they fail due to their political miscalculation as usual.
lol! What's wrong in a few igbo politicians endorsing buhari for 2019? Is it not a continuation of d say babar mantra ur likes carried on ur heads like Carl Lewis? If ur not a fukkking tribalist,wot is wrong with a few igbo politicians supporting buhari for dia own gains? Did u not support him because of osibande ur son?

Buhari will rule Nigeria till 2023 and after dat hand over 2 an igbo man

If u don't like it,knock urself out on d nearest pillar dere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why SE Support Buhari 2019 Re-election by KesaaKingsKen(m): 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
South East haven't spoken. But PMB should and must understand that we are not happy with the state of the Nation.
Re: Why SE Support Buhari 2019 Re-election by ERockson: 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
cstr55:

The people that hands out the presidency has already handed it out to the east.
What are you going to do to stop it? Do you have the votes?
How did buhari and OBJ get the presidency if not on a platter.?
And no, the SE is not waiting. They are making concessions so that there will be minimal oppositions in 2023 atleast in the north. We can take care of any southern vagabond opposition.
So If the only candidate the APC throws up in 2023 is igbo, what will you do?

So what will you do if SW present another Muslim against your candidate, do you think muslim north will vote your candidate
Re: Why SE Support Buhari 2019 Re-election by cstr55: 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
ERockson:

So what will you do if SW present another Muslim against your candidate, do you think muslim north will vote your candidate
If you think the SW muslims have any standing with the north, then you must be high.
Besides, how will the so-called SW muslim emerge when the APC party structure has churned out an igbo candidate based on concessions and agreement.?
Is the SW muslim going to run on a defunct AD platform or KOWA maybe? cheesy
Re: Why SE Support Buhari 2019 Re-election by ERockson: 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
cstr55:

If you think the SW muslims have any standing with the north, then you must be high.
Besides, how will the so-called SW muslim emerge when the APC party structure has churned out an igbo candidate based on concessions and agreement.?
Is the SW muslim going to run on a defunct AD platform or KOWA maybe? cheesy

This is early 2017 and you guys are already holding unto unpopular promise that President has been zoned to SE by 2023. By the way, who told you APC will exist till 2023. Please lend your leaders brain if you got
Re: Why SE Support Buhari 2019 Re-election by cstr55: 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
ERockson:

This is early 2017 and you guys are already holding unto unpopular promise that President has been zoned to SE by 2023. By the way, who told you APC will exist till 2023. Please lend your leaders brain if you got
A SE presidency is the popular thing , bro. Even your ebora owu OBJ can see it. The igbo race have paid their dues and everybody knows it is their time.
Btw, why shouldn't APC exist in 2023? Is jagaban going to destroy his investment? cheesy
If APC exists, we win. If APC disappears, the igbo race already has significant stake in the PDP.
So whatever happens, we win.
Re: Why SE Support Buhari 2019 Re-election by ERockson: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
cstr55:

A SE presidency is the popular thing , bro. Even your ebora owu OBJ can see it. The igbo race have paid their dues and everybody knows it is their time.
Btw, why shouldn't APC exist in 2023? Is jagaban going to destroy his investment? cheesy
If APC exists, we win. If APC disappears, the igbo race already has significant stake in the PDP.

Like you've been winning since 1999 and even during Biafra. LOL cool
cstr55:

Like you've been winning since 1999 and even during Biafra. LOL
Re: Why SE Support Buhari 2019 Re-election by cstr55: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
ERockson:

Like you've been winning since 1999 and even during Biafra. LOL cool

Like you've been winning since 1999 and even during Biafra. LOL
My friend, you are just a bigot who can't see beyond your nose.Just like your afonja brothers and elders, You hide under hollow patriotism to propagate tribalism.
We have been winning since 1999 btw. Maybe not an actual presidency, but presidential patronage. And now, we are going to get the presidency.
Tell tinubu to stop us if he can cheesy
I have done my best to educate you. Don't quote me again
Re: Why SE Support Buhari 2019 Re-election by funlord(m): 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
grin
cstr55:

You Ipob youths are just too funny! Firstly you want biafra? Now all of a sudden you are hoping for a shot at the presidency? Is that not the height of confusion and foolishness? So you want to rule a country that you do not want to be a part of? Abeg comot for road.....
Re: Why SE Support Buhari 2019 Re-election by cstr55: 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
funlord:
grin

You Ipob youtnd you want biafra? Now all of a sudden you are hoping for a shot at the presidency? Is that not the height of confusion and foolishness? So you want to rule a country that you do not want to be a part of? Abeg comot for road.....

But your Nigeria is currently exploring oil in our backward.
Your soildiers are in our streets enforcing one naijeria, and our sons and daughters are in your national assembly. And your fulani APC just recently welcomed our endorsement of buhari and is looking for inroads into the east for 2019.
So shut up and get in line.
The igbo race can walk and chew gum at the same time. If you don't like it, you can jump into a lagoon.
Re: Why SE Support Buhari 2019 Re-election by funlord(m): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
cstr55:

But your Nigeria is currently exploring oil in our backward.
Your soildiers are in our streets enforcing one naijeria, and our sons and daughters are in your national assembly. And your fulani APC just recently welcomed our endorsement of buhari and is looking for inroads into the east for 2019.
So shut up and get in line.
The igbo race can walk and chew gum at the same time. If you don't like it, you can jump into a lagoon.

Our backyard? Look at the mentality you are hoping to use in ruling a country? Do you hear Texans telling new yorkers that the oil they use in new york is "our oil?" or do you see people in manchester telling those in Kent that the coal they use is "our coal"?

Tribalism has finished the igbo people! You guys can't even unite amongst yourselves so granting you national access would be a waste of time! That is why the hausas and yorubas always play you guys like chess! You people are your own worst enemy! You Caan keep crying if you want but I know the truth is bitter....as for the lagoon jibe..i thought the oba of lagos already told you guys to check it out? Why are you trying to involve me in your deep sea diving endeavors? Or do I look like an Ipob tout to you?
Re: Why SE Support Buhari 2019 Re-election by Lonehrt: 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
ERockson:

Lol! You are getting it wrong. The igbos are deciding to support the Hausas to punish those of you who do not have foresight. The igbos prefer the troubles being experienced now because they tried to stop it but the Yorubas were claiming to be right. Since the Yorubas prefer the Hausas to the Igbos, their closest neighbor, the igbos too have decided to prefer the Hausas-- let the suffering go round. Sorry, don't be annoid.
Re: Why SE Support Buhari 2019 Re-election by zendy: 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
ERockson:

Who told you that Igbos are endorsing either Buhari or APC? Just because Okoroawusa had a meeting with some of his APC friends does not mean.the the Igbo nation supports Buhari
Re: Why SE Support Buhari 2019 Re-election by ERockson: 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
cstr55:

My friend, you are just a bigot who can't see beyond your nose.Just like your afonja brothers and elders, You hide under hollow patriotism to propagate tribalism.
We have been winning since 1999 btw. Maybe not an actual presidency, but presidential patronage. And now, we are going to get the presidency.
Tell tinubu to stop us if he can cheesy
I have done my best to educate you. Don't quote me again

Go and educate your leaders and leave this tread
Re: Why SE Support Buhari 2019 Re-election by Lonehrt: 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
ERockson:

Go and educate your leaders and leave this tread
If ur people, the yorubas had foresight, u would have supported the Igbos to pull out of this so called amalgamation of different people with different views and reasoning by the colonial masters. But you were afraid of the igbos!!
Re: Why SE Support Buhari 2019 Re-election by cstr55: 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
funlord:

Our backyard? Look at the mentality you are hoping to use in ruling a country? Do you hear Texans telling new yorkers that the oil they use in new york is "our oil?" or do you see people in manchester telling those in Kent that the coal they use is "our coal"?

Tribalism has finished the igbo people! You guys can't even unite amongst yourselves so granting you national access would be a waste of time! That is why the hausas and yorubas always play you guys like chess! You people are your own worst enemy! You Caan keep crying if you want but I know the truth is bitter....as for the lagoon jibe..i thought the oba of lagos already told you guys to check it out? Why are you trying to involve me in your deep sea diving endeavors? Or do I look like an Ipob tout to you?
Actually yes. The bolded is correct. States in the US till today routinely accuse each other of parasitism. Why do you think they started fiscal federalism?
Get your fact right before trying to educate me with nonsense.
The average IPOB is more educated and more travelled than your illiterate ass.
Re: Why SE Support Buhari 2019 Re-election by funlord(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
cstr55:

Actually yes. The bolded is correct. States in the US till today routinely accuse each other of parasitism. Why do you think they started fiscal federalism?
Get your fact right before trying to educate me with nonsense.
The average IPOB is more educated and more travelled than your illiterate ass.

You have always been an award winning _dunce so wasting my mb trying to make you understand your flawed ipob logic is an exercise in futility! You want biafra? you want to rule nigeria? You want your oil to only service one part of the same country that you hope to rule? You are jewish but from aba? You are hoping to bomb the zoo you want to rule?

Such idiocy! Please take your akpu munching, flat headed psychopathic logic to one of your other inyamiri brothers and see whether he can make sense of this your brand of ideological stupidity! Tufiakwa....

2 Likes

Re: Why SE Support Buhari 2019 Re-election by cstr55: 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
funlord:

You have always been an award winning _dunce so wasting my mb trying to make you understand your flawed ipob logic is an exercise in futility! You want biafra? you want to rule nigeria? You want your oil to only service one part of the same country that you hope to rule? You are jewish but from aba? You are hoping to bomb the zoo you want to rule?

Such idiocy! Please take your akpu munching, flat headed psychopathic logic to one of your other inyamiri brothers and see whether he can make sense of this your brand of ideological stupidity! Tufiakwa....
I was expecting you to prove me wrong.
Bloody illiterate .
So because i want to rule this country, i should continue with parasitism and backwardness.
You don't have the desire to develop.? shocked
Anyway, you will get the president you deserve. An igbo president that will continue the status quo instead of bringing in real reforms that will shake the country from its self-induced sleep.
Okorocha is the man for you. A true Nigerian that will not rock the boat.
Re: Why SE Support Buhari 2019 Re-election by cstr55: 6:58am On Jan 30, 2017
Pritypussi:

you're a confirmed idiot.
or you think others forget the way you do? it's the Hausas you planned to kill that will vote for you?

you are a big fool and I mean it. FOOL!
You are a nitwit.
Go and tell your useless leaders to stop looking for Igbo votes and support. They are doing the begging not us, after your afonjas partners are proving to be backstabbers.
Bloody almajiri that can't prove me wrong with superior intelligence.
If you try your madness in the east, you will get fuccked. That is unnegotiable. We don't compromise with safety.

(1) (Reply)

Darkness Looms As Egbin Set To Shut Down Over N110bn Debt / Lagos At 50 : Mainland Lagos In Perspectives (pics) / Gov. Willie Obiano Is A Failure - Andy Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.