Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor (29784 Views)

Real Beggars, Executive Beggars. Can You Spot The Difference? / 10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke / 10 Ways To Underatanding The Voice Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by tosyne2much(m): 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
[quote] It's no news that any cat or dog can wake up tomorrow morning claiming that God has called him into the pastoral mission even though he has no God's intervention in his life. Pastoring mission has greatly been abused that some men now use it to frustrate, ride on people, commit all sort of atrocities and fornication.

Without wasting time, below are the signs that a pastor is a chronic womanizer.

1. They caress Ladies Butts/Bosoms during deliverance

When they're trying to rebuke an evil spirit from a possessed lady, they use that opportunity judiciously to caress her bosoms and butts. They threaten the congregation with thunders, blindness and impotency if they open their eyes when deliverance is going on. I This sounds weird but believe me, Tosyne2much has witnessed it.

2. They Hate on Men dating their crush

They will always tell you it's unscriptural to woo a lady and that you should seek the consent of your pastor to approach the lady on your behalf and will back it up with bible references. If you dull yourself, some of them will snatch the lady from you in that process and render you single

3. They bend their heads during sermon to view Ladies interior

Those of us who are very observant will agree with me that womanizing pastors usually demonstrate during sermon and will quickly bend down at any convenient radius just to have a clear view of the ladies interior or view their backsides.

4. They shut the door against any young lady that enters their rooms

I have a man of God that who happens to be a chronic womanizer in my neighbourhood. He keeps his door wide open when a guy visits but when a lady visits, he quickly shuts the door with immediate effect and few minutes later, you will begin to hear both of them humming like bees. God has a way of punishing these people.

5. They parade Ladies abode more often

Yes, another way to spot them is that they're overly friendly to ladies while they're hostile to men. In fact, they will never visit male members who are victims of ghastly accidents or HIV/Aids patients but the same pastor will be the first person to visit any female member who complains of ordinary cold and catarrh

6. They frustrate any female member that denies them sef

They are badoos and they don't dull themselves at all. These men will use duress to go in pursuit of any babe that catches their fancy using the Holy Spirit to threaten her if she doesn't accept. They can frustrate her life by making the church unbearable for her. If she's a choir member, they will instruct the choir coordinator not to allow her lead praise and worship anymore

7. They organize counseling programmes for Ladies alone

They take advantage of women barren women by organizing deliverance programme for them at odd hour and wouldn't allow their husbands to come with them. Some of them deceive these women that the Holy Spirit asked them to sexually satisfy their pastor before God will grant their prayers and give them children.

8. They Ask their wives to go home after service

They tell their wives to go home immediately after service telling her they have urgent spiritual assignment to address. This is to avoid their wives as they can be a source of distraction when they have a special package for a lady on Sunday. They look so tired and frustrated when they return back home.

9. They quickly proffer solutions to Women's problems

I remember when I had financial challenges and sought my pastor's help for N200, he told me he was broke and I was about leaving his office when a lady with figure 8 came into his office. To my surprise, he handed over N20, 000 to her for upkeep. I almost bursted into tears.

10. Their contacts are dominated by female names

They don't let peace reign on social media by tagging everyone a sinner. Each time they see any sexual related topic, they threaten the OP with hell fire. When you take a glance at their social media profile or phone contacts, the ratio of ladies and that of men is usually 92: 8. They are always following 230 females and 2 males. They are womanizers in pastor's clothing

I drop my pen at this juncture

Feel free to add yours

Original Writer: Tosyne2much

Source: http://www.tosyne2much.com/2017/01/10-ways-to-spot-womanizing-pastor.html?m=1

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
dey bend to see d interior dark decoratn. lolz
Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by McBrooklyn(m): 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
Pastor Yo, make me cum... Pastor Yo, make me cum... Pastor Yo, make me cum... cheesy

8 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
Some pastors are really weird,even the married ones,they won't stop womanizing,chasing women around,after preaching against it,I don't blame some of them though,na unemployment they turn most of them to pastor,pastor wey look like tout nor go womanize?iffa hear........may God help us all.

Lalasticlala abeg comman do your job grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by McBrooklyn(m): 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by optional1(f): 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
tosyne2much you don kukuma enter 10 for church too. Tor waiting for 10 mosque if you can..

Make i go read ur 10 first i dey come.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by BiafranBushBoy: 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
Tosyne.. Hope you will also write about immans!

If you don't, it amounts to jonzing. Because most of them molest little girls!!

Mtcheeww!!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by Blackfire(m): 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
from the days of Adam till tomorrow... women are easy to control with lies .

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by wristbangle: 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
Some sef go dey bend down use style dey size pata of Women 4 church.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by beneviv(f): 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ehn ehn.... I don catch our pastor
Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by oatzeal(m): 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hmmmmm .... after spotting him, wat next ??
Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by paulsibility(m): 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mthhheeewwww....Tosin, change ur style, 10 this 10 that is becoming boring. Anyway..i know 10 reasons why u can't change.

13 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by bunmiano: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
Pastor Tosyne2much

You are sighted

I just hope you are not among them
Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by Paulscholari(m): 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
They jerry coil their hair *winks*

4 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by uncleabbey(m): 12:43am On Jan 31, 2017
Lol. Awon pastor skibo
Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 31, 2017
What's the name of that church of yours op? undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 31, 2017
K
Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by henrylowe(m): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2017
suzan404:
Some pastors are really weird,even the married ones,they won't stop womanizing,chasing women around,after preaching against it,I don't blame some of them though,na unemployment they turn most of them to pastor,pastor wey look like tout nor go womanize?iffa hear........may God help us all.

Lalasticlala abeg comman do your job grin
Very funny comment cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by veekid(m): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2017

Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by soberdrunk(m): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
They take only female members to "a higher level of grace" angry

4 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Amen
Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
grin
Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by jomboliski(m): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
Happy Sunday
Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by ednut1(m): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mr Coza we are still waiting for ur robust reply

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by adebayo201: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
that your number 4 heading get as e be oh... shut the door against lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by tinacrl01(m): 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
Omo this pastor they mad oh
Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by SEOManiac: 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
They are everywhere
Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by dbynonetwork: 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
(11) They tell single ladies fairy tales on how he once prayed for a lady and her husband located her....
Before you know she would start submitting themselves for prayers....

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by Nutase: 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by passyhansome(m): 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
cool
Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor by Ronaldinnioh(m): 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
My pastor is in trouble. No wonder he has being bending down during church service. I will report him to the church workers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) / Pictures & Characteristics Of The Dead Sea / Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.