Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

The End Time Calendar (prophesy) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Time Calendar (prophesy) (461 Views)

Help! This Prophesy Won't Let Me Settle Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The End Time Calendar (prophesy) by jayloyexten(m): 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
#Prophesy THE END TIME CALENDAR (A part)

Stage 1- RESTORATION OF YEARS (PREPARATION) Joel 2:25

This is characterised with the release of mantles. It is the preparation stage of the church for the End Time revival. Mantles of saints gone would be crafted and given to men, so that the church given another opportunity would not make old mistakes. There will be strange encounters and ministrations of angels, virtues, saints, and other angelic hierarchies like never before. Ancient scrolls would be found and endorsed. A great appetite for the supernatural would be birthed. Sounds that provoke hunger would come forth, but later on specialized sounds that awake specific dimensions and realities would be received, trust me this is special.

Stage 2- PROSPERITY Joel 2:26, Zach 1:17
The grace (gospel) message would prevail and be accurately divided, poverty would be challenged and the church would become financially prosperous and members of the body would profer financial solutions to nations. The true and full gospel would be heard, many have not heard it, trust me.

Stage 3- RADICAL SUPERNATURAL DEMONSTRATIONS (GREAT REVIVAL)

This would happen shortly, and the essence of this would be to perfect the church, save backsliders, and bring more people. (This one is deep, let’s discuss it later). Finally, the bride and the spirit would say come.

Stage 4- RAPTURE

(I omitted the satanic agenda, you don’t need much of that. But know that there would be a counterattack at each stage, but the church would be strong this time)

I believe by prophetic understanding that the church is between stage 1 and 2.
Let the church be strengthened by this, hope and prepare.

I know you think Jesus would come as a thief, but 1 Thessalonians 5:4 says (to believers) “But ye are not in darkness that that day should overtake you as a thief” so be aware of the seasons, I don’t know the hour or day, but I show you the seasons.

08100093154 (Whatsapp, SMS)

(1) (Reply)

Joel Osteen Baptiese Children, Watch Children Describe The Experience / Jesus Spotted In Lagos, Allegedly Disappears While People Were Taking Photos (ph / The Best Thing You Can Ever Give To Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.