Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Can I Write Jamb And Still Collect Jamb Direct Entry The Same Time - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Write Jamb And Still Collect Jamb Direct Entry The Same Time (2236 Views)

Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams / My Daughter Not Allowed To Write JAMB With Her Hijab On - Man Raises Alarm / UTME: 62,140 Candidates Set To Re-write JAMB On 1st Of July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Write Jamb And Still Collect Jamb Direct Entry The Same Time by Xerox01(m): 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
Just want to know if i can collect JAMB AND DIRECT ENTRY FORM at the same time. Please explain better
Re: Can I Write Jamb And Still Collect Jamb Direct Entry The Same Time by Guru9ja(m): 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
Xerox01:
Just want to know if i can collect JAMB AND DIRECT ENTRY FORM at the same time. Please explain better
Yes u can
Jamb: You will be applying using your olevel result
DE: You will be applying using your ND result and Olevel result

You are free to apply for both. It increases your chances of gaining admission and you wont be penalize for it. You are good to go

1 Like

Re: Can I Write Jamb And Still Collect Jamb Direct Entry The Same Time by Xerox01(m): 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
Thanks Bro.

(1) (Reply)

IDM 6.28 Build 9 Crack & Serial Number Full Download / Looking For The Best Exclusive Female Hostel In Unilag Gate Area Or Akoka?...... / Was There Any A1 In Literature In WAEC Recently Released Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.