Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,403 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Former Miss Argentina Dies After Plastic Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Miss Argentina Dies After Plastic Surgery (1662 Views)

Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / Behold;photos Of Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery / Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Miss Argentina Dies After Plastic Surgery by mamagee3(f): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina (CNN) -- A former Miss Argentina died Sunday after complications arising from plastic surgery, the official Telam news agency said.

Solange Magnano, 37, died in a hospital after being transferred from a clinic where she underwent an elective surgery on her buttocks on Wednesday, the agency reported.

Magnano ran her own modeling agency in Argentina, and had been a model and Miss Argentina in 1994. She also was the mother of 7-year-old twins.

The cause of her death was under investigation, authorities said.

News of her death shocked her fans. By Monday, a tribute page on the social networking site Facebook had more than 830 members.

"This is a horrible day. We will miss you, Sol," one Facebook poster wrote.

"You couldn't be any more beautiful than you already were," another person added. "You had to pay with your life."

Magnano's most recent project was a runway show to be held in December in her hometown of San Francisco, Argentina, according to Telam.

In recent years, Argentina has become an international destination for plastic surgery. The costs of such procedures there are much lower than in other countries.

Estimates say that 1 in 30 Argentines has gone under the knife, making surgeons here some of the most experienced on the globe.

Medical tourism has seen a huge jump over the past decade, and is projected to be a $100 billion global industry by 2010, according to the Deloitte Center for Health Solutions.
Re: Former Miss Argentina Dies After Plastic Surgery by tanimz(f): 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2009
Good for her!!!
Re: Former Miss Argentina Dies After Plastic Surgery by wunmilyn(f): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2009
What is she looking for undecided
well . . . . . she got wat she wanted.

i only pity the twins.
Re: Former Miss Argentina Dies After Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2009
tanimz:

Good for her!!!

That's callous - so, because she wanted to undergo plastic surgery, she deserves to die?  shocked

There are non-celebs amongst us, who given the resources, would change one or more things about themselves, rational or not. I wouldn't wish death on any of them, not even my worst enemy.

@ Topic: I have no idea who the former Ms Argentina was, never heard of her, but may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Former Miss Argentina Dies After Plastic Surgery by Kx: 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2009
she should have tried those surgeons in Dr 90210 ( E channel and TSN)

d beauty dat won her miss argentina nor do her shabi?
Re: Former Miss Argentina Dies After Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2009
May she rest in peace hopefully the media will start taking responsibility for putting out unrealistic images of beauty.
Re: Former Miss Argentina Dies After Plastic Surgery by nellaluv(f): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2009
Don't know her, couldn't care less. Plastic surgery on the buttocks lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Former Miss Argentina Dies After Plastic Surgery by nackson1: 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2009
women will never learn.Another gem don die for nothin,
Re: Former Miss Argentina Dies After Plastic Surgery by semid4lyfe(m): 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2009
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Former Miss Argentina Dies After Plastic Surgery by nellaluv(f): 5:02am On Dec 06, 2009
The late ex beauty queen. May her soul rest in peace . AMEN

Re: Former Miss Argentina Dies After Plastic Surgery by sjeezy8: 5:45am On Dec 06, 2009
omg lol that last pic looks funny as hell
Re: Former Miss Argentina Dies After Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 06, 2009
lol she looks like a vampire.

but may she see mercy on judgment day
Re: Former Miss Argentina Dies After Plastic Surgery by donjon: 9:07am On Dec 06, 2009
Nasty reason to die
Re: Former Miss Argentina Dies After Plastic Surgery by massave: 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2009
While there are many good surgeons in Buenos Aires, Dr Gustavo Tuny is not one of them. He literally left me with a frauctured nose, mauled ears, damaged my hearing, and conducted his "work" in a filthy clinic 45 min outside of Buenos Aires.
You can read more about him on www.drtuny.com. Please do not fall for his low prices. You will spend thousands of dollars trying to repair his work.
Re: Former Miss Argentina Dies After Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2009
massave:

While there are many good surgeons in Buenos Aires, Dr Gustavo Tuny is not one of them. He literally left me with a frauctured nose, mauled ears, damaged my hearing, and conducted his "work" in a filthy clinic 45 min outside of Buenos Aires.
You can read more about him on www.drtuny.com. Please do not fall for his low prices. You will spend thousands of dollars trying to repair his work.

Interesting, but please start a seperate thread.

(1) (Reply)

Fifi Soumah Miss Africa Usa 2o1o And Tatiana Fetgo Miss Cameroon Usa 2010 / Chris Brown Goes Bald. / April 22nd Exactly 3 Years That DAGRIN Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.