Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

About Our Nigerian Banks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / About Our Nigerian Banks (480 Views)

N720bn Currency Swap Deal Attracts Nigerian Banks To China / Ussd Codes For Nigerian Banks / Economic Recession: Nigerian Banks Prosper While Nigerians Groan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About Our Nigerian Banks by banjicom(m): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
1) U.B.A: That bank looks like a shrine.. Everywhere is just painted Red! And the bank is very stingy, they will never employ workers. It's only UBA you will enter & see empty cashier seats... They will be like employ only 1 Cashier who end up delaying customers.

I suspect their Chairman is a Manchester United fan: they spend a lot of money to build but employ a few slow workers who can't even satisfy customers (Pogba).

(2) GTB: This bank has the highest number of customers! The only
bank that looks like a market. The only difference is that you see people with suits and pens

(3) Skye Bank: Hian! This bank will just be looking like somebody's bathroom. Very small bank, dem go jampack people like sardines! Their workers no dey even wear suit again probably because of heat... Everybody dey enter the bank with hand fan.

(4) Diamond Bank: This bank dey vex me pass our politicians. Dem sabi do flashing nor be small.
They will just use flowers to design everywhere. I hear say their CEO is an
Agriculturist. Na only to dey employ beautiful ladies den sabi. Some people
will come to bank and won't like to go back again like say na jazz dem take hold dem for dia

(5) Zenith bank: Dis one ehn...? The only thing dem know how to do best is to decorate their walls with mirrors
You will just stay at the front and be seeing someone behind you. Sometimes if you enter the bank, you
will be confused, you won't even know which road to follow because everybody is appearing two two for the mirror. I wonder if their CEO is a Crystal palace fan. Just carry crystal full everywhere!

(6) Union Bank: Chai! This bank ehn? I cannot fit yab dem because dem old pass my grandpapa!
Sometimes, I begin to think maybe the children of Israelites have accounts with Union bank... Their security men sef na old old old papas dem be....
But I go talk ds one truth about dem, ordinary water dispenser dem no get. If you are thirsty, go and fetch water from the gallon beside papa security for gate! hummmmmm cheesy cheesy
Add yours
Re: About Our Nigerian Banks by DaMegadon(m): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2017
Maybe you are talking about the Union Bank of old, the new Union Bank is rebranded, state of the art branches, technology driven product and services backed by awesomely motivated staff. You should visit a state of the art branch near you.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Lagos Popular Balogun Market On Fire Read More At: Http://www.vanguar / Build Your ONLINE Business / t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.