Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,010 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom (2600 Views)

Order And Store Cheap Red Palm Oil From Akwa Ibom / Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom by eyoama(m): 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
Prices of palm oil has reduced drastically,take your chance now. We supply to anywhere in Nigeria.
Call 08128889305

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom by godello: 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
How much for 10 liters

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom by intruder15(m): 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
lalasticlala...
Re: Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom by auntysimbiat(f): 11:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
HMMMMM
Re: Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom by eyoama(m): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
Quote Post
10 liters..will go for 9k..sorry I replied late,hv been offline.
Re: Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom by eyoama(m): 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
godello:
How much for 10 liters
godello:
How much for 10 liters
[right][/right]. 9k for 10 liters,sorry I replied late
Re: Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom by sanod(m): 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
eyoama:
Quote Post
10 liters..will go for 9k..sorry I replied late,hv been offline.

It has really dropped indeed. 9k for 10ltrs? Seriously?? Well done at your mill oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom by godello: 3:12am On Jan 31, 2017
eyoama:
[right][/right]. 9k for 10 liters,sorry I replied late
then yours is on the rise. I bought 5liters for 3500k less than 3 weeks now.
Re: Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom by menwongo(m): 11:59am On Jan 31, 2017
godello:

Akwa Ibom palm oil has drop. Maybe she is buying to resell. In our mill 25liter is #10k
Re: Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom by Mistymash: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
10k plus keg? Where is your mill located?

menwongo:

Akwa Ibom palm oil has drop. Maybe she is buying to resell. In our mill 25liter is #10k
Re: Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom by menwongo(m): 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
Mistymash:
10k plus keg? Where is your mill located?

Mbiaya Uruan.
The issue is buyers buy from us to sell at Uyo (Itam market or Akpan andem market).
Come to Ibiono, Ikono and see wonders for yourself.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom by swizz3: 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
@menwongo...Please kindly drop your phone or whatsapp number so you can be reached. Thanks
Re: Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom by uboma(m): 6:42am On Feb 01, 2017
menwongo:

Mbiaya Uruan.
The issue is buyers buy from us to sell at Uyo (Itam market or Akpan andem market).
Come to Ibiono, Ikono and see wonders for yourself.
Re: Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom by eyoama(m): 9:09am On Feb 01, 2017
godello:
My brother all is about cost of production and where you buy from.
Re: Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom by menwongo(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2017
swizz3:
@menwongo...Please kindly drop your phone or whatsapp number so you can be reached. Thanks

08023018266 for calls

07064674174 for whatsapp and calls
Re: Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom by Peeo(f): 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
@sanod and @uboma, una no go kill me with laughter.
@menwogo, can you pls tell me d location of your mill? I was at lbono yesterday and what i found out was different. Let me share with you what also happened at itumbuso palm kernel market 2days ago, a woman stood at the road side shouting "#10,500 for palm oil" , so i moved close to her, who wouldn't jump at such offer? Lol. I followed her to her stall to check the palm oil, that was when she told me she's actually selling for #13k. I told her if na jazz, e no catch madam peeo. So pls, tell me d name and description of your mill, i'll be there first thing 2mrw mrg this is why i came down to Akwa Ibom; to do proper arrangements for my customers. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom by menwongo(m): 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
Peeo:
@menwogo, can you pls tell me d location of your mill? I was at lbono yesterday and what i found out was different. Let me share with you what also happened at itumbuso palm kernel market 2days ago, a woman stood at the road side shouting "#10,500 for palm oil" , so i moved close to her, who wouldn't jump at such offer? Lol. I followed her to her stall to check the palm oil, that was when she told me she's actually selling for #13k. I told her if na jazz, e no catch madam peeo. So pls, tell me d name and description of your mill, i'll be there first thing 2mrw mrg this is why i came down to Akwa Ibom; to do proper arrangements for my customers. Thanks.

From Itam Junction enter keke to Obong Junction. Enter bike to Mbiaya Uruan.
Re: Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom by menwongo(m): 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
All the local government areas in Akwa Ibom state that are close to Abia state avoid they if you want to buy oil. All oil buyers buy from there hence prices are high there. Come to Itu Market and buy. Don't buy in Uyo people buy from village to sell there.
Re: Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom by menwongo(m): 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
Peeo:

The woman buy last month as the price drop. Maybe at 13 or 15k. She want to sell anyhow as price is coming down
Re: Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom by uboma(m): 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
Peeo:

agarawu23 has confirmed buying at same price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom by agarawu23(m): 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
uboma:

agaraw u23 has confirmed buying at same price.
oil was 10,500# yesterday. I av stopped buying bulks due to recent fall in price.
Re: Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom by ginababy(f): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
menwongo:

08023018266 for calls

07064674174 for whatsapp and calls

I just gave you a call.

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom by menwongo(m): 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
agarawu23:
oil was 10,500# yesterday. I av stopped buying bulks due to recent fall in price.

I told one of my customers not to buy oil last 2 week at #12,000 that the price will drop this February she no agree.

Well she has huge capital. The truth is if you bought oil at #12,000 or #13,000, don't panic store it buy more and keep if you have the capacity.
Once rain start falling oil price will increase till next dry season.

As rain will fall next month Cray fish and fish price will fall.
Any Cray fish marketer in the house?

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom by orpeeh: 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
menwongo:

I told one of my customers not to buy oil last 2 week at #12,000 that the price will drop this February she no agree.

Well she has huge capital. The truth is if you bought oil at #12,000 or #13,000, don't panic store it buy more and keep if you have the capacity.
Once rain start falling oil price will increase till next dry season.

As rain will fall next month Cray fish and fish price will fall.
Any Cray fish marketer in the house?
insightful
Re: Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom by ogene70: 5:23am On Feb 02, 2017
menwongo:

nice one, Please drop your number.
Re: Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom by menwongo(m): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
ogene70:

nice one, Please drop your number.

Have done that already. Check my previous post .
Re: Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom by philchudi: 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Pig Farming In Nigeria / How To Setup A Farmers Cooperative In Nigeria / 2inch Rain Gun - 50M Diameter Coverage For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.