Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha (1101 Views)

"APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba / Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream / "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by prince9851(m): 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, has stated that President Buhari will rule Nigeria for 8 years.

Okorocha said this at a meeting of all APC leaders in the zone, which was held at the Imo International Convention Centre (IICC) on Saturday.

Those present included Ken Nnamani, Emeka Offor, Ifeanyi Araraume, George Moughalu, Tony Eze, Ebuka Onunkwo, Jombo Offor, Eze Madumere, members of the National Working Committee of the APC, as well as other prominent politicians from the zone.

Okorocha revealed that the Governors have been speaking with him and are set to decamp.

He said: “Now that Igbo leaders are together in APC, Nigerians will hear us.

“There is a vaccum of leadership in the South-East APC. I am a Governor. My brothers Chris Ngige and Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu are ministers.”

Former Senate President, Ken Nnamani, who recently joined the party was named as leader of the APC in the South-East.

Okorocha added: “Hence the importance of Ken Nnamani coming at this time. I declined leadership of Ndi-Igbo in APC.

“With Ken Nnamani, the question of who is the leader of APC in the Southeast has been answered. Ken Nnamani is the leader of APC in the South-East.

“Senator Nnamani should then work with other leaders like Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu, Jim Nwobodo and a host of others to give Ndi-Igbo Political direction.

“Those who have joined the Party or who want to join should do so to build the Party and not to cause confusion. APC is the right Party for the Igbo and the only Party that can guarantee Igbo Presidency”.

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2017/01/buhari-will-rule-nigeria-8-years-okorocha/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by SalamRushdie: 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
You lie Rochas, you lie Rochas

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by prince9851(m): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rohas ojorocha is a crook

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by Minjim: 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
After then?
Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by engrMikemd(m): 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by Preciousojoka(m): 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Oya move this to the promise land grin
Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by Funlordjnr: 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
Who asked him sef?
Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by wtfCode: 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
angry angry angry angry angry
I'd murder this man for free sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by allfriends(m): 1:03am On Jan 30, 2017
U deserved to b hanged

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by yarimo(m): 1:13am On Jan 30, 2017
Chai I wish am close to OKOROCHA While making this useless statement, Ehh the kind SLAP I go SLAP him is still doing training in SAMBISA FOREST

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by canalily(m): 1:22am On Jan 30, 2017
Ewu hausaangry we are watching naaundecidedthis time around everything wey u chop go hook you for neck lyk this...angrykparawo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by mykeljosef: 1:42am On Jan 30, 2017
this man must have smoked expired weed

buhari will not even reach 2019 if we had useful senators who loved Nigeria and not their pocket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by Jengem: 1:57am On Jan 30, 2017
Your papa

Okorocha ya papa

Ya mama join

Ewu Gambia
Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 30, 2017
Rigging alert.

Nigerians be aware !!!
Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by okwaiko(m): 6:59am On Jan 30, 2017
shameless politicians,always jumping ship without thinking of the people they claim to represent,God will visit all of them with sickness soon.
Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by Johnapeh: 7:00am On Jan 30, 2017
Ok. We don hear
Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:02am On Jan 30, 2017
You think he's doing Nigerians? Nah, he's killing himself clinging onto power. Shey Rochas has turned to God, we'll see
Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by sinistermind(m): 7:07am On Jan 30, 2017
Let this idiot keep his mouth shut. Most useless governor in Nigeria at the moment, the only Yahoo Yahoo governor we have, biggest scammer in Imo
Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by Paulabiodun: 7:13am On Jan 30, 2017
With the kind of respect I gave this man,i don't believe he can be saying this kind of talk,well I no go blame una,i still maintain the respect to u but anytime you try this again you won't find it funny oio
Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by Paulabiodun: 7:13am On Jan 30, 2017
With the kind of respect I gave this man,i don't believe he can be saying this kind of talk,well I no go blame una,i still maintain the respect to u but anytime you try this again you won't find it funny oooo
Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 30, 2017
Sure!
Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by Ibifizzleboy(m): 7:18am On Jan 30, 2017
watch in the latest Samsung Galaxy 4D screen
Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by LOGDAN(m): 7:20am On Jan 30, 2017
okwaiko:
shameless politicians,always jumping ship without thinking of the people they claim to represent,God will visit all of them with sickness soon.

Amen
Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by prince9851(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by nijabazaar: 8:45am On Jan 30, 2017
Sometimes, I wish there x noting like Rochas and Roaches.
Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by TheFreeOne: 9:51am On Jan 30, 2017
Okoroawusa fooling himself as usual.

A fraudster of a governor. Imolites got scammed like APC one chance government.
Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by Tarnisis(m): 10:00am On Jan 30, 2017
This man has got high self esteem
Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by Johnnyessence(m): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2017
prince9851:
Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, has stated that President Buhari will rule Nigeria for 8 years.

abeg help me ask my people my people governor that is he God hmmm? seriously these set of politicians took us as fool masses. they will surely regret their plans in 2019. The voice of God is the voice of d masses. we are not fools anymore. Our eyes are clear now.
Re: Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 8 Years - Rochas Okorocha by drnoel: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2017
prince9851:

Tell the fool that only rulers rule, Buhari was elected so he will govern and not rule.

(1) (Reply)

Suleman & Fayose V. DSS; The Limits Of Rascality / The Janjawiid Guide On How To Go Scott-free With Genocide. / Photos Of Women, Children Trapped In The Forest As JTF Pounds Ajapa, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.