Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,659 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage (44256 Views)

Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event / Paul Okoye Embarrasses Those Spraying Money On Him In Asaba, Delta State, / Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by dacovajnr: 10:16am On Jan 30, 2017
But Recession no Reach East grin grin...Elenu Apere..Kaare! grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by dayleke: 10:17am On Jan 30, 2017
LOL
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by creatorpikin(m): 10:19am On Jan 30, 2017
i seriously think its high time Linda starts to school her sis on how to manage little money.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by Lutherap: 10:21am On Jan 30, 2017
angelTI:
I don't blame her; when she is not doing anything reasonable as per work and she has trapped mumu Ogbonna into marrying her, why won't she spray money anyhow

Trap? She be hunter? Aunty go trap your own na tongue
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by gbishman: 10:21am On Jan 30, 2017
Bushumu na bushumu
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by repogirl(f): 10:26am On Jan 30, 2017
Money miss road girl. sad

She should emulate her sister ny trying to do nice things for others and not throwing money around stupidly.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by Hakeem3(m): 10:30am On Jan 30, 2017
iv always known this gal to be a weird typical timid and local champion.. if not for linda..! lipsrsealed
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by Agozie48: 10:31am On Jan 30, 2017
oh ndi mmadu Nigerians eh there is nothing you would do that they won't criticize you ,you go left they will talk you go right they will talk you stay for middle they will still talk nawa oh can't people just mind their own business .Una wey dey criticize dey jealous her marriage
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 30, 2017
Sibrah:
She has the brain of a naive 12 year old . . .
come on stop that, even a naive 12 year old would know better
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by kechywillz(m): 10:32am On Jan 30, 2017
I don't like this girl for once,so childish n arrogant,why on earth did kanus brother marry this silly girl
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 30, 2017
this isnt right, displaying a video of people struggling to pick money. to her its fun bt in reality its mockery.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by autotrader014(m): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2017
browniex:
She and her sister are just shallow and vain.I wouldn't be surprised if the marriage goes the way of the other yeyebrities.
Well said bro. They are so vain..
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by bamisepeters(m): 10:44am On Jan 30, 2017
BizBayo:
I can bet with my left ball that those that are complaining, if they are there t hey will pick the money as well. Hypocrites.
that is obviously not the point here. She shouldn't have posted this kind of picture is the issue as it is mockery even if that was not her intention.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by bamisepeters(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2017
Agozie48:
oh ndi mmadu Nigerians eh there is nothing you would do that they won't criticize you ,you go left they will talk you go right they will talk you stay for middle they will still talk nawa oh can't people just mind their own business .Una wey dey criticize dey jealous her marriage
Please check other post about the wedding, people are happy for her there, this is not the issue of if you do this they will talk, if you do that they will talk. No big deal in spraying the money, neither is it unheard of for people to struggle for that sprayed cash but she posting it is the issue as it depict mockery even if it wasn't her intention. Well, we cannot be perfect, i guess she sees all this after her wedding she will realize the mistake she made if and only if she did not mean it the way many are seeing it.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by johnstar(m): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2017
D way i take dislike dat laura ehn

She too dey take life so serious

Which one b all dis rubbish wey she dey bhave childish

I hope seun is nt among d ppl picking moni grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by johnstar(m): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2017
bamisepeters:
that is obviously not the point here. She shouldn't have posted this kind of picture is the issue as it is mockery even if that was not her intention.
D idiot gal don delete d video self, dm dey no say e nor make sense bt dey juz one do weytn dey der mind

Useless gal, i hate dat gal pass sh1t angry
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by oskaaay(m): 10:53am On Jan 30, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by gofnor(m): 10:58am On Jan 30, 2017
Spray me the money!
onyekachee:
yesterday laura ikeji,the younger sister of linda ikeji had her traditional marriage in imo state where she married ogbonna kanu,she took to her instagram page to share a video of indigenous people of nkwerre struggling to pick money she was throwing from upstairs,she shared with a caption

#the crowd at the trad was overwhelming,be safe people,this isn't funny

her fans blasted her immediately because they felt she was being disrespectful

1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by goldedprince: 11:00am On Jan 30, 2017
NOW, SHE SPENDS THE USELESS MONEY, IDIOTS CRITICIZE, IF SHE NO SPEND , IDIOTS WILL SAY SHE IS STINGY. this is why i always say Bleep poor people
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by bigybanty10(m): 11:02am On Jan 30, 2017
Smhart1:
Who did Laura's makeup ?
Lol!! I thought am the only one seeing something different.
The person did a very nice job
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by lovat(m): 11:07am On Jan 30, 2017
I've finally sseen the reason why Laura Ikeji is hated
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by Slim101(m): 11:19am On Jan 30, 2017
Agozie48:

If she wanted people to 'mind their business' I guess she wouldn't post her shameful childish act on the internet.
She wanted people's opinion and she's getting it. Why complain on her behalf? angry
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 30, 2017
BizBayo:
I can bet with my left ball that those that are complaining, if they are there t hey will pick the money as well. Hypocrites.
hahaha

your left ball.......hilarious
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by BizBayo: 11:35am On Jan 30, 2017
bamisepeters:

She's not the first person to post that kinda picture. You know when we hold such parties in Nigeria, things like that are normal.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by Arsasee(m): 11:43am On Jan 30, 2017
Afam4eva:
Even Linda that makes the money does not belittle people the way Laura does. As much as there are people who are suffering and need the money if you truly want to help, start a foundation or give them the money secretly or even spray and leave it at that. Coming to social media to show us that you're spraying money to villagers reeks of childishness.
You have problem. It's called envy. examine your life and you will see its true. Asshole What is your business with how some body spends? Sorry sadist
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by ikemesit4477: 11:52am On Jan 30, 2017
Smhart1:
Who did Laura's makeup ?
I was the one, what happen?
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by Smhart1(f): 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
bigybanty10:

Lol!! I thought am the only one seeing something different.

The person did a very nice job
nice job indeed. Her brows be like spade
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by Smhart1(f): 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
ikemesit4477:
I was the one, what happen?
you did a very bad job
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by Chinagurum1995(m): 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hmmm is she married her husband.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by jagorinho: 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
dacovajnr:
But Recession no Reach East grin grin...Elenu Apere..Kaare! grin
do you take those people serious? they are first class comedians.they are only good arguing with when you want to have a good wild laugh
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by holluphemydavid(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
i dnt just like dat girl,cos of her stupidity
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasted For Spraying Money At Her Traditional Marriage by Clobis(m): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
Why the hating? I can smell jealousy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnenna Nwabueze's Husband, Okonta, Is Dead / Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development / Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.