Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Political Correctness Will Kill Christianity In Nigeria. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Political Correctness Will Kill Christianity In Nigeria. (455 Views)

Christianity In Nigeria: Irrelevance Looms / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Political Correctness Will Kill Christianity In Nigeria. by Mikenig: 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
When the murderous Fulani Herdsmen kill Christians in Southern Kaduna and other parts of the country...

The federal government does NOTHING.

El Rufai comes out to say he has paid them to stop killing Nigerians, our own Christian brothers.

Then weeks after, the Northern Governors' Forum tell us the killers are from Senegal and Mali.

Apparently, when foreigners come to kill us in our own country, we don't summon their ambassadors or speak with their home government.

NO.

We simply pay them and beg them to stop killing us.

It's how we roll.

You see how the story is adding up.

We are FOOLS right?

Then an angry Bishop Oyedepo voices his concerns. Says GOD should break up the frigging country if HE choses.

We all come for him. A prominent Christian leader shouldn't speak in such manner.

Even Christians criticize him.

Why?

Well, you're an MFM member. And Bishop Oyedepo is not your G.O.

Plus you don't like his brand of gospel and doctrine.

Well done.

Shebi when we get to heaven, they will judge us based on our denominations, right?

Keep it up.

Then Pastor Sulaimon gets really angry. Tells his church members to kill any Fulani herdsman that threatens their lives and peace of mind.

Frankly, he shouldn't have.

But why are we asking for his head?

If your government won't protect you, shey you have a right to protect yourself.

But NO.

Christians won't support their own.

Political correctness.

We sha have to be politically correct.

Suddenly DSS wakes up to its duties. Attempts to arrest Pastor Suleman.

The murderous Fulani herdsmen have killed thousands but not one of them has been brought to book.

Why?

Well, they do not threaten the peace and unity of Nigeria na.

WOW.

Or maybe they have patrons in government and are simply pushing the agenda of some descendants of Uthman Dan Fodio.

Then MURIC suddenly wakes up too. Calls for the arrest of Pastor Suleman.

Christians join in.

I LAUGH.

Pastors CONTINUE to focus on building big churches and cathedrals. They keep acquiring wealth. Almost compelling members to pay first-fruits
and tithes and offerings.

Organize four (4) different services in a week. Collect offering at every service.

Invite comedians to come make us laugh and forget our sorrow, even in church.

Shame on the church.

Political correctness will kill the church.

We have missed the true essence of worship. Of having a true relationship with your maker. Of being a Christian.

Much of what we do in church these days are mere activities.

We even bring MMM into the church.

Let's keep pretending like we don't know there's a brazen, systematic and evil ploy to islamize Nigeria.

When Pastor Adeboye was forced to resign because of the FRC crap. Buhari sacked Jim Obazee.

Jim Obazee, by the way, was my pastor at RCCG Believers' Parish years ago.

I would have thought if Buhari was really serious about protecting the interest of Christians (because this FRC law relly doesn't affect Muslim
leaders), he would have asked that the law is repealed. Not sack Obazee.

Jim Obazee probably didn't make the law. He only implemented it.

But Buhari wanting to appear as if defending the interest of Christians sacked Obazee.

Many took the bait.

I am not fooled.

To you the Christian in the South who still have the freedom of worship, your brothers are being killed in the North.

And you aren't doing anything about it.

When shit gets real, and the jihadists come down South, well, let's see how much of your political correctness will be enough to stop them.

By the way, you really should start listening to the words and intent of people like Prof. Oloyede.

He is a top official of MURIC and one man Christians should be wary of.

Lastly, before you say I'm anti-Muslim, let me educate you:

My maternal grandfather and some family members are Muslims. Most of my friends are Muslims. I can confidently say I have never tried to
force them to be Christian. Neither do I discriminate against them or any other Muslim on the basis of their faith.

They also have never tried to force me to be a Muslim too. We have both invited each other to join our respective folds, but never have we
discriminated against each other or tried to force it.

The Muslims I have in my life are some of the best friends, family and colleagues I've got.

Maybe it has a lot to do with their education or exposure. Or that they are Yorubas. I really can't say.

Dear Christians, stand up to be counted. Don't just be church-goers.

Stop this evil of forced worship in its track.

Everyone has a right to practice whatever religion suits them.

If you still live in the bubble of "Nigeria cannot be islamized," maybe it's time you take some History lessons on Turkey.

If we continue in this stride, many of our big cathedrals, camps, and state-of-the-art worship centres will eventually be converted to mosques
exactly as it happened in Turkey.

Keep dancing shoki in church.

Don't evangelize.

Don''t pray.

Don't speak up.

Don't defend your Christian faith.

In the end, we all shall reap what we sow.

Eventually, GOD always has his own select few.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Political Correctness Will Kill Christianity In Nigeria. by SalamRushdie: 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
well said well said
Re: Political Correctness Will Kill Christianity In Nigeria. by reyscrub(m): 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmmo shocked

This is an eye opener message.

Who to bell the cat, I'm ready for religion defend war noooooooooow
Re: Political Correctness Will Kill Christianity In Nigeria. by nlsmd: 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
One the wise will understand what the OP is saying. Is so sad that bcoz of political correctness lots of Christians are deliberately playing to the gallery.
Bcoz you still worship freely in ur region. Don't worry, the difference is just time. Enough said. undecided
Re: Political Correctness Will Kill Christianity In Nigeria. by dingbang(m): 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
People kill people, religion doesn't...
Re: Political Correctness Will Kill Christianity In Nigeria. by ElectronicsGuy(m): 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hmmnn. Thought provoking!
Re: Political Correctness Will Kill Christianity In Nigeria. by reyscrub(m): 11:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
Pls if lion see you, what will be his thought? Also what will be your own thought? To pray?

At that moment, it becomes a game of troys, the fastest get live again. You forget salvation and praise worship before you do the needful.

Therefore don't treat radical fanatics Muslim as a human being because they have been brain washed to become a wild animal for killing spree.

Imagine a human being rapped bomb on himself and decided to kill himself and other to get to arujianah and win virgin girls as a reward for that heinous crime for Christ sake!

You therefore think to quote psalm for safety when this beast comes your way?

The option lies with you when they come your way either to prepare to quit life or defend yourself to live in life.

The truth is that this folks call Muslim were born human but later converted to wild animal to hult.

Pls Christians everywhere, defend yourself and fight back after all it is not a sin to be safety.
Re: Political Correctness Will Kill Christianity In Nigeria. by matrixme(m): 12:24am On Jan 30, 2017
We can't all loose our sanity at the same time. Defending the Christian faith does not mean we have to advocate for the retaliatory killing of Fulani herdsmen. Is that the example Jesus laid for us?
I think the Nigerian church lost her priority by focusing on amassing wealth and influence for herself instead of building people up and raising souls.

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between God And gods For Atheist And Agnostics / 5 Categories Of Atheists. / It Is Foolish To Worship Idols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.