Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,767 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America (7216 Views)

Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes / 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed / Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by SalamRushdie: 1:44am On Jan 30, 2017
:'
FastShipping:

SMH. There are more of descents of Afghanistan, Somalia, Pakistan, Saudi who are U.S born citizens and have links to terrorist organizations that Trump should focus on. Not all these innocent people flying to the U.S. There was a 93 year old man detained for nine hours yesterday too that was facing deportation to Iraq. Is 93 year old man coming to do us harm too?

What is a 93 year old man coming to haram land for when he should be spending his days resting in Iraq ...Muslims should learn how to start migrating to Saudi Arabia where they share the same ideologies

2 Likes

Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by FastShipping: 1:47am On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:
[sub][/sub

Those bottle necks will clear up soon , Trump has assured christian minorities in the middle east of his support so that PHD lady needs to be calm aand I am sure she is in the US now as we speak ..This ban is only temporary toll new more effective ways of vetting who is who from dangerous country are put in place ..There must be sanity in Islam for all this to stop

Bottle necks? I hope you hold a dual citizenship. Don't complain when people like you who supports this bigotry start to feel the wrath of this racist man. The same man who said a judge was not ft to adjudicate a case because his parents were not born in the U.S. I hope you don't feel bad when your kids are told that that are not fit to discharge their duty because their parents came from Nigeria.

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

2 Likes

Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by FastShipping: 1:50am On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:
:'

What is a 93 year old man coming to haram land for when he should be spending his days resting in Iraq ...Muslims should learn how to start migrating to Saudi Arabia where they share the same ideologies

Ah! You see? His children and grandchildren are from Kirkuk Iraq. The man is not even a Muslim.

Some of you need orientation that not all people from Arab countries are Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by SalamRushdie: 1:52am On Jan 30, 2017
FastShipping:

Bottle necks? I hope you hold a dual citizenship. Don't complain when people like you who supports this bigotry start to feel the wrath of this racist man. The same man who said a judge was not ft to adjudicate a case because his parents were not born in the U.S. I hope you don't feel bad when your kids are told that that are not fit to discharge their duty because their parents came from Nigeria.

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

For your info I am pro Trump all the way and I trust his judgements...please can you tell me why Saudi Arabia despite being rich and closer to Syria has refused to take a single refugee in ...Go to Saudi Arabia and see how liberty of foriegners are being crushed daily my friend ...This is not about skon color or race, its about islamic terror

1 Like

Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by SalamRushdie: 1:54am On Jan 30, 2017
FastShipping:

Ah! You see? His children and grandchildren are from Kirkuk Iraq. The man is not even a Muslim.

Some of you need orientation that not all people from Arab countries are Muslims.

If he is an Iraqi christian I am sure he will apprciate what Trump is doing because he know how brutal Iraqi muslim can be to minorities ..I bet you that 93 year old man is proud of Trump then
Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by FastShipping: 1:56am On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

For your info I am pro Trump all the way and I trust his judgements...please can you tell me why Saudi Arabia despite being rich and closer to Syria has refused to take a single refugee in ...Go to Saudi Arabia and see how liberty of foriegners are being crushed daily my friend ...This is not about skon color or race, its about islamic terror

Saudi is not U.S. The U.S should not go into the gutter with Saudi and the likes. This is the United States of America where we respect and treat everyone equally with open arms.

Read this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4169296/Syrian-Christian-family-turned-away-airport.html

Trump is hurting same people he promised to help. Not everyone from Arab countries are Muslims. Not all Arabs are Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by tit(f): 1:59am On Jan 30, 2017
FastShipping:

stop your scare mongering
American citizens aint giving up no liberties. the executive actions affect only aliens.
just like nigerians dont have 5th amendment rights, they cannot claim other american rights.

1 Like

Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by SalamRushdie: 2:00am On Jan 30, 2017
FastShipping:

Saudi is not U.S. The U.S should not go into the gutter with Saudi and the likes. This is the United States of America where we respect and treat everyone equally with open arms.

Read this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4169296/Syrian-Christian-family-turned-away-airport.html

Trump is hurting same people he promised to help. Not everyone from Arab countries are Muslims. Not all Arabs are Muslims.

Statement Regarding Recent Executive Order Concerning Extreme Vetting

“America is a proud nation of immigrants and we will continue to show compassion to those fleeing oppression, but we will do so while protecting our own citizens and border. America has always been the land of the free and home of the brave.

We will keep it free and keep it safe, as the media knows, but refuses to say. My policy is similar to what President Obama did in 2011 when he banned visas for refugees from Iraq for six months. The seven countries named in the Executive Order are the same countries previously identified by the Obama administration as sources of terror. To be clear, this is not a Muslim ban, as the media is falsely reporting.

This is not about religion - this is about terror and keeping our country safe. There are over 40 different countries worldwide that are majority Muslim that are not affected by this order. We will again be issuing visas to all countries once we are sure we have reviewed and implemented the most secure policies over the next 90 days.

I have tremendous feeling for the people involved in this horrific humanitarian crisis in Syria. My first priority will always be to protect and serve our country, but as President I will find ways to help all those who are suffering.”

Signed : Donald Trump
Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by FastShipping: 2:02am On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If he is an Iraqi christian I am sure he will apprciate what Trump is doing because he know how brutal Iraqi muslim can be to minorities ..I bet you that 93 year old man is proud of Trump then

No he wasn't proud of Trump. I saw it on tv this morning. An old man on wheel chair coming to kill people?

I hope you are a U.S citizen with Nigerian passport. Wait till they tell you are now a second class citizen. This is going to happen soon.

1 Like

Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by porka: 2:02am On Jan 30, 2017
FastShipping:

Don't be unnecessarily worked up.

You didn't present the detail of the said case for proper analysis, but be rest assured that parties in suits are at liberty to point judicial bias seen as having the potential to influence the decisions of judges.

It could be because of Trump's issues with Mexico and may feel any judge with ties to Mexico won't do justice to his case.
Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by SalamRushdie: 2:06am On Jan 30, 2017
FastShipping:

No he wasn't proud of Trump. I saw it on tv this morning. An old man on wheel chair coming to kill people?

I hope you are a U.S citizen with Nigerian passport. Wait till they tell you are now a second class citizen. This is going to happen soon.

Trump knows people from the south of Nigeria pose no threat to the free world
Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by FastShipping: 2:06am On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Statement Regarding Recent Executive Order Concerning Extreme Vetting

“America is a proud nation of immigrants and we will continue to show compassion to those fleeing oppression, but we will do so while protecting our own citizens and border. America has always been the land of the free and home of the brave.

We will keep it free and keep it safe, as the media knows, but refuses to say. My policy is similar to what President Obama did in 2011 when he banned visas for refugees from Iraq for six months. The seven countries named in the Executive Order are the same countries previously identified by the Obama administration as sources of terror. To be clear, this is not a Muslim ban, as the media is falsely reporting.

This is not about religion - this is about terror and keeping our country safe. There are over 40 different countries worldwide that are majority Muslim that are not affected by this order. We will again be issuing visas to all countries once we are sure we have reviewed and implemented the most secure policies over the next 90 days.

I have tremendous feeling for the people involved in this horrific humanitarian crisis in Syria. My first priority will always be to protect and serve our country, but as President I will find ways to help all those who are suffering.”

Signed : Donald Trump

Why bringing Obama into it? The same way he brought Clinton into the conversation when Trump was caught on tape talking about groping women and grabbing them by their pvssies. What he just ordered was in the opposite of the statement he just issued. He erred big time and he knows it but won't admit it.

Trump unconstitutional order has endangered American lives abroad. FACT.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4169998/Trump-accuses-McCain-Graham-trying-start-WWIII.html

1 Like

Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by FastShipping: 2:08am On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Trump knows people from the south of Nigeria pose no threat to the free world

And you think Trump knows about Nigeria? Just wait till they start to detain you as a U.S citizen when you travel to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by SalamRushdie: 2:09am On Jan 30, 2017
FastShipping:

Why bringing Obama into it? The same way he brought Clinton into the conversation when Trump was caught on tape talking about groping women and grabbing them by their pvssies. What he just ordered was in the opposite of the statement he just issued. He erred big time and he knows it but won't admit it.

Trump unconstitutional order has endangered American lives abroad. FACT.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4169998/Trump-accuses-McCain-Graham-trying-start-WWIII.html

He brought Obama into to prove that the protest are more political in nature than factual
Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by FastShipping: 2:09am On Jan 30, 2017
porka:

Don't be unnecessarily worked up.

You didn't present the detail of the said case for proper analysis, but be rest assured that parties in suits are at liberty to point judicial bias seen as having the potential to influence the decisions of judges.

It could be because of Trump's issues with Mexico and may feel any judge with ties to Mexico won't do justice to his case.

SMH. grin
Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by porka: 2:09am On Jan 30, 2017
FastShipping:

Take it easy, bro.

The world is not coming to an end.

Prevention is better cure.

Terrorists don't know anybody.

In Nigeria, the government unashamedly proclaim that Fulani terrorists are from other countries.

Is that what you want Trump to tell you when they come for you?

1 Like

Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The ban is even temporary and yet they are complaining while they ban jews from entry into their countries permanently
you're a fool common sense you no get
you think Israelites and Jew's like xtians
Moreso they're not xtians

1 Like

Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by FastShipping: 2:11am On Jan 30, 2017
tit:

stop your scare mongering
American citizens aint giving up no liberties. the executive actions affect only aliens.
just like nigerians dont have 5th amendment rights, they cannot claim other american rights.

This igbira girl needs malaria treatment.

1 Like

Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by SalamRushdie: 2:11am On Jan 30, 2017
FastShipping:

And you think Trump knows about Nigeria? Just wait till they start to detain you as a U.S citizen when you travel to Nigeria.

See I knew Trump was going to be president before he even won his party nomination and this I knew because of a special revelation I had ..Dont worry in 2 years he would be apprciated and celebrated
Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by porka: 2:12am On Jan 30, 2017
FastShipping:

SMH. grin

Lol...

Donald Trump is demonstrating leadership.

Take it easy sha, everything will be alright.

1 Like

Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by Horus(m): 2:12am On Jan 30, 2017
Impeachment for Trump

2 Likes

Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by SalamRushdie: 2:14am On Jan 30, 2017
bamidelee:

you're a fool common sense you no get
you think Israelites and Jew's like xtians
Moreso they're not xtians

Even if they dont love Christians I dont see them going around beheading people ..Whether you rats like it or not the world must be sanitised of your thirst for innocent blood ...Christian will take a jew over any muslim anytime .
Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 30, 2017
SirJeffry:
This man should just shut up. Trump is our President so he can relocate to Islamabad if he likes. Nonsense
another idiot spotted

1 Like

Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by SalamRushdie: 2:15am On Jan 30, 2017
Horus:
Impeachment for Trump

You are a joker
Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by porka: 2:16am On Jan 30, 2017
Horus:
Impeachment for Trump

Lol...
Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by FastShipping: 2:17am On Jan 30, 2017
porka:

Lol...

Donald Trump is demonstrating leadership posturing.

Take it easy sha, everything will be alright.

FIXED

1 Like

Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 30, 2017
FastShipping:

Those judges disagree. Home grown terrorists with U.S passports are what the law enforcement should go after. Not innocent people. A Ph.D student from Iran was prevented from boarding her plane yesterday from Qatar or so. She is an Iranian Christian. Some people believe once you are from some of these Arab countries, you must be a Muslim. SMH. Many Christians and Muslims who have no links with any terrorists organization were prevented from entry. A Christian from Iraq who happened to have worked for U.S military in Iraq since 2003 was turned back too yesterday morning. This man worked with the U.S as an informant and now treated that way. A soldier came out today to express dismay at the policy because they knew this guy and worked with him.

Some of you find it difficult to admit this policy wasn't well thought out before issuing. Trump was more concerned about posturing than real policy.
bro the downfall of US is near
Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by FastShipping: 2:19am On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

He brought Obama into to prove that the protest are more political in nature than factual

Just as he brought Clinton into his pvsyy grabbing. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:
[sub][/sub

Those bottle necks will clear up soon , Trump has assured christian minorities in the middle east of his support so that PHD lady needs to be calm aand I am sure she is in the US now as we speak ..This ban is only temporary toll new more effective ways of vetting who is who from dangerous country are put in place ..There must be sanity in Islam for all this to stop
ode
Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by SalamRushdie: 2:21am On Jan 30, 2017
bamidelee:

ode

You are just a pained muslim , where was your wretched voice when ISIS was killling thousands in the name of Islam . No matter how you feel Trump does not care

1 Like

Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by SalamRushdie: 2:22am On Jan 30, 2017
FastShipping:

Just as he brought Clinton into his pvsyy grabbing. grin grin

Trump knows how to play like the so called liberals you know
Re: Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America by FastShipping: 2:24am On Jan 30, 2017
bamidelee:

bro the downfall of US is near

No. I disagree.

Although I disagree with Trump action because it is counterproductive, bigoted and racist in nature. The man is a mess today and now issuing press release and trying to blame the media for pointing out is bigotry and misstep.

Now the federal judges and courts are out to get him because he just woke them up. Any of his actions going forward will be scrutinized.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amnesty Intl Urges African Countries To Arrest George Bush When He Visits Africa / The Brutal Reality Of Foot Binding Among Women In Ancient China(Photos) / Angola's AMAZING Post-War Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.