|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,693,907 members, 6,348,754 topics. Date: Monday, 21 June 2021 at 03:18 AM
|Top 13 Business Loan Providers In Nigeria by sellamarket(m): 2:49am On Jan 30, 2017|
1. OneFi Business Loans: OneFi Loans mission is to provide short-term and affordable consumer credit to individuals who have limited access to finance.
2. Aella Credit: Aella Credit is a Personal Loan lender that underwrites loans with a proprietary algorithm. Our pilot launched with a focus on the Nigerian market and integrated with local credit bureaus. Our team has over 30 years of combined experience with a core focus on technology, finance, risk management and analytics, we give affordable Personal Loans and strive to ensure an excellent customer experience.
Aella Credit offers loans with the opportunity for declining interest rates based on our in house repayment reward system while offering financial literacy training, and the opportunity to build credit within the consumer finance space.
3. KiaKia Business Loans: KiaKia is a direct money lender. We provide quick loans to credible borrowers within 1 hour of completing our entirely online loan application*. We are Nigeria’s first online money lender. No physical meetings, No paper application filings. Everything happens online and in real-time, 24/7.
Financial credits don’t give as much value to borrowers as making such available exactly when they need the credits. This is where our name KiaKia loan derives its inspiration. We want to deliver responsible lending services to credible Nigerians in real time. We are Nigeria’s premier online money lender.
4. ZEDVANCE LIMITED: We are committed to providing consumer credits to our target market in the most efficient and convenient manner while ensuring best practice. We provide payday loans, Cash Loans to individual, groups and offer Point of Sale finance for consumer goods and appliances in partnership with retailers across Lagos.
5. Rosabon Business Loans: Now more than ever, many people have resorted to taking out loans as they come in handy for situations that savings alone cannot handle.
With our loan facilities there are so many possibilities! Whether it is planning your wedding, paying the children’s school fees or remodeling your kitchen, Rosabon is here for you!
Our loans come with affordable interest rates and a flexible repayment schedule which is conveniently spread over a period of 6-8 months.
6. UT Personal & Social loans: Our business loans are targeted at providing quick funds to business concerns towards meeting deadlines and attaining profitability and growth.
We pride ourselves on being able to deliver within the shortest possible time within the industry (72 hours) while we strive to even do much better than this.
7. Seedvest Business Loans: Our business loans are designed to meet the finance needs of commercial, small and micro enterprises. Specifically, working capital, purchase order finance and invoice discounting finance needs are addressed by our business loans.
8. FCMB Business Loans: Borrow N180,000.00 to N10,000,000.00
Pay over 12 to 60 months
Added Insurance for loan customers
Pricing is based on employer rating
9. Stanbic IBTC Bank Business Loans: Our Business Loan provides funds which you can repay over one to five years. You repay the loan in monthly set installments. Whatever your business plans, our fixed or revolving business loans can help you reach your goals.
10. RenMoney Business Loans: RenMoney offers customers unsecured cash loans (i.e. not requiring collateral or guarantors) of up to NGN2.5 million for a tenor that ranges from three (3) to nine (9) months for new customers. But, a returning customer enjoys a longer tenor of twelve (12) months.
Read the full details and apply here: https://www.ioumoney.info
|Re: Top 13 Business Loan Providers In Nigeria by utitofonsunday: 12:49am On May 14, 2018|
Here's the online loan providers (without collateral) in one place with this app on Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wIOUMONEY_6184476
|Re: Top 13 Business Loan Providers In Nigeria by SC1738: 8:48am On May 18, 2018|
For CBN and state regulated lenders giving out loans without collateral check out the full list on www.startcredits.com.
They list the requirements set by each lender for the borrowers. They have hundreds of loan providers in Nigeria listed. so once you've checked out the 13 on this list, ensure you go to StartCredits to find the full list of lenders.
|Re: Top 13 Business Loan Providers In Nigeria by netyke(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2018|
Run from scanners.... You can easily get a loan from loulak-DHDP investment portharcourt at a very low interest rate. Our services are for clients within Rivers State and environs. Visit us at No. 7B Ekere Street Rumuobiakani off Aba Road close to Bridge bustop Portharcourt. You can call... 08064727964, 08038998386. Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. www.loulak.com.
|Re: Top 13 Business Loan Providers In Nigeria by GradesGate: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2018|
Get soft loan from N5,000 to N1,000,000.
Location:Lagos and Ibadan
Phone number : 08097111171/08174777977
N.B: It is ONLY for salary earners who has a verifiable source of income.
|Re: Top 13 Business Loan Providers In Nigeria by TTNL: 8:48am On Nov 19, 2018|
Garri Supplier - Quality Garri at wholesale prices
We have available very dry Garri Ijebu and white Garri in large quantity. Get to know us, certainly you will find us better than your current buying source.
N5000 - N6000 per bag (50kg, 75kg)
Packing & repacking in 1kg, 2kg, 5kg bags for churches, campaign, charity - to those in need etc.
Call: 07062264200, +2348050206744
|Re: Top 13 Business Loan Providers In Nigeria by Homeyfav: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2019|
Business / Project financing
|Re: Top 13 Business Loan Providers In Nigeria by EXPORTFINANCE: 3:26am On Jan 31, 2020|
lets discuss an opportunity in agri export...08077881934 whats-app
|Re: Top 13 Business Loan Providers In Nigeria by jyndor: 3:30pm On Apr 04|
You Need a soft loan 100k - 5M within 24hours.
Use link: https://credpal.com/a/m?ac=4079599&me=I71TAOudsX
Credpal have got you covered.
Note: You must be employed.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56