Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

What's The Meaning Of TB? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What's The Meaning Of TB? (1228 Views)

Meaning And Process Of NYSC Remobilization. / This Is The Real Meaning Of NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Meaning Of TB? by lordsterlin(m): 5:51am On Jan 30, 2017
As i went for my breakfast this morning at the kitchen, I met a cute looking dude also on queue.
Like it is with me, i greeted him and then concerned myself with the reason for my been there. After about 10mins of silence, the dude asked me thus: "fine boy, what's your role?" I asked in reply what he meant by my role, instead of putting me through, he kept mum for a while and then readjusted the question to "are you a TB"?
In reply, I told him I don't have Tuberculosis. Then I asked him the reason for the weird questions but instead of answering, a called me a slowpoke and left before I could say Jack Robinson.

Re: What's The Meaning Of TB? by pussyeater(m): 6:12am On Jan 30, 2017
T.B Joshua
Re: What's The Meaning Of TB? by abat4real37(f): 6:37am On Jan 30, 2017
tuberculosis
Re: What's The Meaning Of TB? by stephen90(m): 6:39am On Jan 30, 2017
Tara bite
Re: What's The Meaning Of TB? by matrixme(m): 7:33am On Jan 30, 2017
you are being stalked sexually
Re: What's The Meaning Of TB? by lordsterlin(m): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2017
matrixme:
you are being stalked sexually
what do you mean?
Re: What's The Meaning Of TB? by matrixme(m): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2017
lordsterlin:
what do you mean?
g.ay alert. Don't you understand?
Re: What's The Meaning Of TB? by lordsterlin(m): 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hmm, now I get it. So he wants to know if I know what he knows...

(1) (Reply)

ICPC/NAVC CDS Group Kano State On Sensitization/debate Competition. / Nysc Batch B Thumb Printing And Facial Capture Wahala / Unpaid Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.