Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

National Assembly To Create 25 New Agencies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly To Create 25 New Agencies (15156 Views)

Impeach Buhari: Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Process / Fire Service Gets 25 New Trucks After 116 Years / Adeosun Pleads With National Assembly To Cut CBN Governor’s Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly To Create 25 New Agencies by wayray: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2017
Are the current ones being well managed?

1 Like

Re: National Assembly To Create 25 New Agencies by wolesmile(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2017
donbrowser:
I won't like anyone to tell me this is a bad idea because we are in recession yet their allowances are fully paid. We also deserve even more than just 25 to arrest the issue of unemployment.
They approved Northeast development Council yet they scrapped Ministry of Niger-Delta.

The Vision is clear.

Correct me if I am wrong. Is there no NDDC? Don't you think a ministry of Niger/Delta is an unnecessary duplication of functions?
NEDC is not a Ministry. It is just a board, like NDDC
Re: National Assembly To Create 25 New Agencies by wolesmile(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2017
donbrowser:
I won't like anyone to tell me this is a bad idea because we are in recession yet their allowances are fully paid. We also deserve even more than just 25 to arrest the issue of unemployment.
They approved Northeast development Council yet they scrapped Ministry of Niger-Delta.

The Vision is clear.

Correct me if I am wrong. Is there no NDDC? Don't you think a ministry of Niger/Delta is an unnecessary duplication of functions?
Re: National Assembly To Create 25 New Agencies by Olubukola16(f): 8:46am On Jan 30, 2017
ajoskele:
Even if I don't agree with most of the agencies, I will go with the Institute of Chartered Biochemists and Molecular Biologists.
It is time we get recognized.

God bless you, I love this! We really need to be recognized so that we can get more job opportunities coz our field of study is really restricted here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly To Create 25 New Agencies by ajoskele(m): 8:50am On Jan 30, 2017
Olubukola16:

God bless you, I love this! We really need to be recognized so that we can get more job opportunities coz our field of study is really restricted here in Nigeria.
Amen.
Many of my colleagues are branching off and going into more recognized and profitable careers. I'm doing same too.
Where did you school?
Re: National Assembly To Create 25 New Agencies by macanu(m): 8:50am On Jan 30, 2017
National centre for mental regulatory commission-they need to visit this commission for accessment.signed director general.

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly To Create 25 New Agencies by Olubukola16(f): 8:57am On Jan 30, 2017
ajoskele:
Amen.
Many of my colleagues are branching off and going into more recognized and profitable careers. I'm doing same too.
Where did you school?

Yeah, I'm planning to branch off too coz I'm not really getting what I want but, it's just that I've done it up to the Master's level. University of Ibadan, you?

I'll send you a PM.
Re: National Assembly To Create 25 New Agencies by bash4us(m): 9:08am On Jan 30, 2017
Danhumprey:
more avenue to siphon public money. SMH. it's obvious that the babalawo that placed a curse on this country is looooonnnnnng dead and buried and hence no one but him can reverse that curse.

looks like this country is destined to be foolish forever. how did we get to this sorry state?

....but if u get a top job in one of d MDAs how will u feel?
Re: National Assembly To Create 25 New Agencies by Sheggy13(m): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2017
donbrowser:

The Vision is clear.
Mister, please when was the Ministry of Niger Delta scrapped? Don't spread falsehood just to drive home your point.
Re: National Assembly To Create 25 New Agencies by drnoel: 9:29am On Jan 30, 2017
dre11:

The National Assembly is planning to create about 25 additional federal agencies in the face of an over bloated bureaucracy and the current economic recession, Daily Trust investigation has shown.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/national-assembly-to-create-25-new-agencies/183118.html

Madness

1 Like

Re: National Assembly To Create 25 New Agencies by ajoskele(m): 9:29am On Jan 30, 2017
Olubukola16:

Yeah, I'm planning to branch off too coz I'm not really getting what I want but, it's just that I've done it up to the Master's level. University of Ibadan, you?

I'll send you a PM.
Same here too.
AAUA, Ondo state.
My mail is no longer available. PM me at oluwagbengaajongbolo@gmail.com
Re: National Assembly To Create 25 New Agencies by Olubukola16(f): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2017
ajoskele:
Same here too. AAUA, Ondo state. My mail is no longer available. PM me at oluwagbengaajongbolo@gmail.com
I thought as much, tried sending you a PM but, it wasn't going through.
Re: National Assembly To Create 25 New Agencies by MakeADifference: 10:00am On Jan 30, 2017
Computer Association of Nigeria -
Computer Professionals of Nigeria -

Hope I got the names - those two bodies are barely functional, though ICT is one of the most vibrant aspects of the economy.

There are 1001 lifeless institutes everywhere. They are just like Nigeria - hopeless.

ajoskele:
Even if I don't agree with most of the agencies, I will go with the Institute of Chartered Biochemists and Molecular Biologists.
It is time we get recognized.
Re: National Assembly To Create 25 New Agencies by daclemx: 10:01am On Jan 30, 2017
Register for your payoneer card....

1. Use an address that is easy to trace..You can use a post office address as your second address if you like. B

2. Check the post office nearest to you or that is in charge of your area when the deadline reaches...You can make friends with anyone in the post office. Collect his or her digits and call the week of the deadline. You should also go personally to the office to check if your card has arrived.

3. You can hit my signature on how to register or use it. Or why you need the card. grin Register now cool

Register with this link:

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/CWhSG1Lw0JP5j1yoAsqZ6kcTRA1pRkx_JxN7UotaavjxRfs7dYKZv3FhfaxE1cDNdXvsqSGXFh5z7kz8cey4Ag2
Re: National Assembly To Create 25 New Agencies by OBAGADAFFI: 10:39am On Jan 30, 2017
Pavore9:
Those folks are not normal!

They are absolutely normal on an Abnormal society. grin
Re: National Assembly To Create 25 New Agencies by Danhumprey: 11:12am On Jan 30, 2017
bash4us:

....but if u get a top job in one of d MDAs how will u feel?
please quit being sentimental here. there are so many agencies and departments already existing and which the government are struggling to fund and keep them running. everytime we here government crying that there is no money, yet millions and billions of money are being embezzled through these crook agencies and department.

beside, how many children of the poor are employed in such choice agencies with good pay? instead such choice agencies are reserved for the children of the rich while the children of the poor struggle for whatever little job openings they can find in the less attractive agencies and departments with poor pay. is that fair?

please, you can reason better than this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu / Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) / PDP Warns Aregbesola Over Naming Airport After Mko Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.