Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" (24725 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2017
thorpido:
Olumba Olumba Obu is dead.Dead people don't talk.
His son is fronting for him.

Imm body done even rotti finish. Na today im die?
Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by drafael1: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2017
Abeg make una leave Trump alone.... Americans voted him n he's fulfilling his promises....
Unlike a president dat traveled tru out last year n now takin a break by traveling again....

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by samfuntua: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2017
heeeeeen
Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 30, 2017
Who is provoking God..OK maybe the question is which god is been provoked.
The God I know is not a blood sucking demon
Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by Gnwuashi: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2017
This Pastor is not serious. He is lying against the Holy Spirit. American is ruined and godless. This man is trying to bring God back and you are saying the Holy Spirit is angry... You must be part of those that were strongly supporting Hillary.
Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by AngelicBeing: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2017
tongue
Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2017
cheap attention
Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by castrokins(m): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2017
Roland Obu And His Dead Popsy Should Go And Sit Down.
Trump Doesn't Give Any Fv.ck. Preach To Buhari, Your President.

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by Orikinla1: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by Chrisharry(m): 9:17am On Jan 30, 2017
Which god are you refering to? Yourself or another?
Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by ChubbychummyICE(f): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2017
Awon esu, devil's incarnate, blood suckers, dey prefer d shedding of blood so dey drink. Even if trump's policy affects sm Nigerian's in some way, me included, it's for d good of peace makers. Therefore am solidary behind him (trump D.J)

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by VocalWalls: 9:24am On Jan 30, 2017
how is this supposed to help anyone?

Na them Sabi
Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by hotwax: 9:24am On Jan 30, 2017
What god? You mean Satan which you worship. Trump is Jehovah sent. Jehovah and Satan have no business

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by ndcide(m): 9:25am On Jan 30, 2017
This is on a lighter note

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by Lekison(m): 9:27am On Jan 30, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Which God is he talking about? Cause am very sure we don't serve the same God as him
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by MufasaRebirth: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2017
mazimee:
Every Tom , dick and harry wan shook mouth for wetin no concern am. Mtchww
I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by samtrump: 9:31am On Jan 30, 2017
what concerns olumba olumba with American palaba, the man no get work o
Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by Orikinla1: 9:33am On Jan 30, 2017
donbrowser:
I thought Olumbha is God?

I am not understanding
grin
According to my Bangladesh girlfriend, "I am not understood". grin

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by merceful: 9:33am On Jan 30, 2017
yes! man of godssss. pathetic.
Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by makoota: 9:41am On Jan 30, 2017
Let me correct this man by saying that he is very wrong in his statement and that his statement is personal view and not from God. Trump is not provoking God, he is playing according to divine will. People should stop talking trash and study and learn. His one week in office is tough because the modernists in America who supports gay marriage acts and stupid laws of Obama administration which are against Gods laws are against him. Abeg lets reason very well.

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by dee02(m): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2017
Olumba Olumba shut your stinking gob! undecided
Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by patorial(m): 9:44am On Jan 30, 2017
it is like dusts are now getting famous with this Trump issue, like say USA don ever budgeted for Nigeria economy
Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by danielenyinka(m): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2017
Waka pass jor olumba olumba
Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 30, 2017
donbrowser:
I thought Olumbha is God?

I am not understanding
I'm confused myself
Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by Lutherap: 9:46am On Jan 30, 2017
Smh O.O OBU haven't heard you say anything about the killings in Nigeria na USA concern you pass? Unamikot angry

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by jonahsunday97(m): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2017
#trump should be very careful #
Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by daveP(m): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2017
Hehhehehehhe

Nice respond from dem Nairalanders.

Dead and the name is being used to sustain crap.

If the name is powerful let's see how it will fare when the world knows he is dead now.

Just like Sat Guru became history, that's their fear.

Brotherhood indeed
Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by Alphasoar(m): 10:06am On Jan 30, 2017
Tazmode:
Olumba Olumba, e don tey wey I hear of them. Their beliefs are quite unfathomable to say the least.

That aside, why do all these clerics claim to know what God would and wouldn't do at any given point in time? Was it revealed to them or are they just being overzealous

Ijuo m nwanne, ma a juo kwanu onye?
If you ask me . . .

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 30, 2017
Nice hair cut even God olumba visits the barber
Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by Alphasoar(m): 10:13am On Jan 30, 2017
There are people who are not commenting on this thread! I mean the Counsels to the Defendant because all am seeing are Counsel to the Prosecutors.
where them be na?

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by bizhop01: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2017
WHERE DO YOU SEE Olumba Olumba Obu? is rowland obu that is the son, CORECT YOUR POST
Re: Olumba Olumba Warns Trump "You Must Stop Provoking God" by Olril18(m): 10:30am On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Olimba should shut up , where was his voice when Islamic terror was causing tension

and where are you too when america was bombing and causing untold chaos in the middle east.

u bloody hypocrite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer / Prophet Mezziah Mrakpor On Top Of A Table Preaching To His Members In Delta / 12 Facts You Never Knew About The Nigerian Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.