Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,772 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

DIARY OF A WARRI BOY - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DIARY OF A WARRI BOY (1373 Views)

Mr Shy (COMPLETE STORY) / Love Diary Of A Shy Guy / The Greatest Mistake I Made In My Life....a True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DIARY OF A WARRI BOY by olokpa11(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2017
Hey guys. been on nairaland for ages and i think it is time to tell my story from when i finished secondary school till date, EDAKUN pls pardon my typos and errors as this is my first ever story cry cry . I would appreciate criticism and guidance from you all. grin

1 Like

Re: DIARY OF A WARRI BOY by tukdi: 9:11am On Jan 30, 2017
**Grabs sit**
Re: DIARY OF A WARRI BOY by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 30, 2017
make i sit down too....

incase anyone needs popcorn n zobo i dey here oo
Re: DIARY OF A WARRI BOY by olokpa11(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2017
nunamyeong:
make i sit down too....

incase anyone needs popcorn n zobo i dey here oo
lol thanks guy. First update comes in about 1 hour pls
Re: DIARY OF A WARRI BOY by olokpa11(m): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
GROWING UP IN EKPAN

My name is collins, was born into a family of 5, i was very stubborn and notorious because i grew up in ekpan with chief newton,
Ekpan is a town where every young men is conscripted into cultism and are forced to join the power tussle in the community and i grew up right in the midst of the violence, People were dying daily around us due to crisis in warri. Whenever i think of ekpan, one incident always come to mind.

It was a hot and sunny friday afternoon during the holidays so boys no go skul, we were playing football when all of a sudden we heard "The boys dey come o, make una run oooo" but as a sharp warri boy, we go collect better vantage point to watch real life war movie so na we say make we go one house wey get better position for observation point
In 10 minutes steady sporadic gunshots come dey echo, we come balance dey observe war film as boys dey fire and hide behind drum and wall. after like 30 mins of action film, na so those guys come over power our area boys , na so our area boys come pack all their guns inside sack come dey run dey check for any house wey dey open so that them go run inside, My stupid friend forget to lock the door, na so them run enter the house wey we dey with the guns and all, Omo na once HOT shit commot my yansh as them just say everybody shut up.

Immediately i start to dey pray for all my sins, known and unknown, i dey dey cry say na so i go come die a virgin? cry Chai my papa warn me say make i no go outside o, chai God i no go thief meat for pot again ETC.
I dey pray because i know say if those other boys find them come this place wey we hide so, them go waste all of us today.

Next i heard was "Where those bastards? Na this house dem run enter, oya make we burst the door door" shocked shocked.
The voices were coming from the front door of the house we were spying from and they started breaking the door. I release one loud mess and passed out sad
Re: DIARY OF A WARRI BOY by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
Please change the title of your story.

I'm getting fuckin tired of seeing the sterotypical "shy introvert" being branded everywhere undecided

angry
Re: DIARY OF A WARRI BOY by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
Oya Oya I Dey Follow Nyc Story U Got Here,
Re: DIARY OF A WARRI BOY by olokpa11(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
SirWere:
Please change the title of your story.

I'm getting fuckin tired of seeing the sterotypical "shy introvert" being branded everywhere undecided

angry
Noted
Re: DIARY OF A WARRI BOY by olokpa11(m): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
holuwanoisy111:
Oya Oya I Dey Follow Nyc Story U Got Here,
Thanks
Re: DIARY OF A WARRI BOY by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
olokpa11:
Noted
Thank u in anticipation of your compliance.
Re: DIARY OF A WARRI BOY by jide219(m): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
Dis tori go sweet
Re: DIARY OF A WARRI BOY by olokpa11(m): 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
In my head i was saying so this is how i would die a virgin? But God i begged u na, why u come abandon your boy like this? I was already taking holy communion with God in heaven when the sound of gunshots revived me immediately,Soldiers from the army barracks had come to our rescue and the boys ran off and that was basically why am alive to write this story today.

MADONNA UNIVERSITY

Due to the violence my parents decided against me staying at home and writing jamb like every other student, they instead sent me to madonna elele to do pre degree.

That faithful Sunday i parked my Bags and went to enerhen junction and boarded a multi line bus that took me straight to campus.

I got int the campus, went through the rigours of screening in that day and we were camped in a classroom that was converted into a make shift hostel for us.

After i was settled in i walked to the gate and made to step out and go to town and the security immediately chased me back into the compound.

Security -Guy you dey madt? where you think say u dey go?

Me- Na ur generation dey madt o, so i no fit commot again?

Security- See this boy o, you think say na your papa house you dey? my friend would you move back inside before we lock you up for CSO office.

I fled because the fear of CSO is the beginning of wisdom and i was now asking myself what am i doing here? How did i get into an advanced boarding school? Chai my papa for just say he wan suffer me na. Nobody told me madonna was like this, i was only told i was going to the university o(Advanced boarding school) embarassed
I walked to the nearest official i saw and inquired how i would be able to go to town and i was told i was going to write to the school authority and state my reason and how long i would be out of school and most times it is not granted . WTF?? I screamed so i have to write permission to leave school? na wa o, right there i just told myself, Korlinxx they must expel u from this school

1 Like

Re: DIARY OF A WARRI BOY by Akposb(m): 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
Warri boy, try use quotation marks for conversations. Make the first letter for enerhen capital since it is the name of a place. Pay attention to your tense, narration goes with simple past tense. I hail!
Re: DIARY OF A WARRI BOY by olokpa11(m): 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
Akposb:
Warri boy, try use quotation marks for conversations. Make the first letter for enerhen capital since it is the name of a place. Pay attention to your tense, narration goes with simple past tense. I hail!
Thanks boss

(1) (Reply)

Mother-in-law - Episode 1 / Kidnapped / Ngozi Adichie: My Mother, The Crazy African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.