Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Meet The Worlds Most Attractive Men With Their Literally Magnetic Bodies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Worlds Most Attractive Men With Their Literally Magnetic Bodies (2179 Views)

DJ Cuppy Questions Men With Long Nails. Gets Epic Reply / Hot Photos - Meet The Worlds Sexiest Dwarf - Model Bab Doll / I Sometimes Have Sex With Attractive Men. “sista Afia” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Worlds Most Attractive Men With Their Literally Magnetic Bodies by Lascode(m): 9:09am On Jan 30, 2017
1)Nermin Halilagic 38 shows how smartphones sticks to his chest in Bosnia
2)Etibar Elchiyev poses with 50 metal spoons magnetized to his body
3)Etibar Elchiyev pulls a car attached to a home made metal device magnetized to his body as he carries a boy clinging to the end of it.
4)Ivan stoiljkovic carries an iron stuck to his chest in front of his home

Re: Meet The Worlds Most Attractive Men With Their Literally Magnetic Bodies by johnpaulo(m): 9:31am On Jan 30, 2017
All I see here is fat.
Re: Meet The Worlds Most Attractive Men With Their Literally Magnetic Bodies by brandonobi(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2017
I think I heard of a boy named Paulo David as well
Re: Meet The Worlds Most Attractive Men With Their Literally Magnetic Bodies by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 30, 2017
"attractive" is rather misleading

1 Like

Re: Meet The Worlds Most Attractive Men With Their Literally Magnetic Bodies by princeemmma(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
it look awful, maybe more awful

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Olamide And Others Clean Computer Village, Ikeja / A Confused Wizkid Asked A Question On Twitter, See How Don Jazzy Replied Him / Meet The Guy Who Predicted His Death On Facebook!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.