Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Thinking Of Buying Non Tested Laptops - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Thinking Of Buying Non Tested Laptops (2875 Views)

Pleas Were Can I Buy Non Tested Laptops Directly From Warehouse In Lagos / I Am Buying Non Receipt Amazon Giftcard @250, With receipt @300 / Help - Am Thinking Of Buying Mtn Lumous Solar , But I Don't Knw If It Can Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Buying Non Tested Laptops by tonyflash43(m): 9:20am On Jan 30, 2017
Hello guys, have been hearing about this so called non tested laptop, i even see some post online about them, but i feel its a scam not until a friend of mine just told me last week dat he bought 3 non tested laptops from one ware house, 1 toshiba and 2 hp, he said he repaired the toshiba at the rate of 10k and hp at 3500k , and later sold the 2 hp at market price, he is currently usein the toshiba, nd he told me he buys things from the ware house, now the thing is that i still don't believe it because he does not want to tell me the location of the ware house (i know no wetin i do am), but is it true i can get non tested laptops at cheap price, if yes, pls location of the ware house and price of the laptops
Re: Thinking Of Buying Non Tested Laptops by whirlwind7(m): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2017
So, why won't your "friend" tell you where he bought the laptops? Have you pondered that it could be he got them by criminal means?

Now, about buying non tested products, I used to be a fan of such things in my undergraduate days. I discovered that most of the items passed off as "non tested" were actually defective and almost worthless items. Once they get delivery of electronic goods, the dealers test them and those found to be defective are dumped in a corner and labelled as "non tested". The good ones are labelled "tested ok"
But they do add a sprinkling of inexpensive but working items into the mix, to make it look legit.

The sure time you can buy a product as non tested would be if you happen to be on the spot as they are getting offloaded, and you can cash in on that. I've also done that a few times.

Ask yourself, why would a dealer sell his goods at cheaper prices as non tested, when he can just plug it into an electrical outlet to test it for a few seconds to confirm its working, then sell it for higher price afterwards?

2 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Buying Non Tested Laptops by tonyflash43(m): 10:03am On Jan 30, 2017
whirlwind7:
So, why won't your "friend" tell you where he bought the laptops? Have you pondered that it could be he got them by criminal means?

Now, about buying non tested products, I used to be a fan of such things in my undergraduate days. I discovered that most of the items passed off as "non tested" were actually defective and almost worthless items. Once they get delivery of electronic goods, the dealers test them and those found to be defective are dumped in a corner and labelled as "non tested". The good ones are labelled "tested ok"
But they do add a sprinkling of inexpensive but working items into the mix, to make it look legit.

The sure time you can buy a product as non tested would be if you happen to be on the spot as they are getting offloaded, and you can cash in on that. I've also done that a few times.

Ask yourself, why would a dealer sell his goods at cheaper prices as non tested, when he can just plug it into an electrical outlet to test it for a few seconds to confirm its working, then sell it for higher price afterwards?

yeah thanks, am actually thinking of getting the laptop when they are offloading that will be a nice time to get dem, not geting dem a day after offload, i just want to know when there container comes and their location so as to get there even before the container arrives, so where did u get yours
Re: Thinking Of Buying Non Tested Laptops by ogbdimgba: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
Get UK used laptops that are durable and last long, specs from 2GB RAM,320 HDD,Wireless, webcam,Intel Processor, etc. Cover your event with us, install Karoke in your social events, CCTV installation/maintenance, call EAGLE LENS PROJECT SERVICES on 08159563152

Re: Thinking Of Buying Non Tested Laptops by tonyflash43(m): 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
Need more answers pls, if u know about the non tested laptops pls comment don't just view and go
Re: Thinking Of Buying Non Tested Laptops by Laird(m): 4:10am On Feb 01, 2017
DONT BUY....ITS ALL A SCAM

I HAVE ONCE BEEN SCAMMED TO BUY A NON TESTED TV AND SCAMMED INTO ADVANCING MONEY FOR REPAIRS

I ABANDONED THE TV AT REPAIRERS SHOP AFTER SPENDING ALMOST HALF OF TV COST ON REPAIRS WITH NO RESULT AND THE REPAIRERS ASKING FOR MORE SERVICES

BUY A TESTED SECOND HAND OR THIRD HAND LAPTOP THAN NON TESTED,,,,,,,MY ADVICE
Re: Thinking Of Buying Non Tested Laptops by rookidmart: 10:25am On Feb 01, 2017
tonyflash43:

yeah thanks, am actually thinking of getting the laptop when they are offloading that will be a nice time to get dem, not geting dem a day after offload, i just want to know when there container comes and their location so as to get there even before the container arrives, so where did u get yours
OP, go to the wharf where they are offloading container, people sell there.
You'll get for very cheap there.

Or you check Rev2214's thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2956894/used-items-direct-warehouse
Re: Thinking Of Buying Non Tested Laptops by omoskenso(m): 11:37am On Feb 01, 2017
whirlwind7:

A[b][/b]sk yourself, why would a dealer sell his goods at cheaper prices as non tested, when he can just plug it into an electrical outlet to test it for a few seconds to confirm its working, then sell it for higher price afterwards?
Oil full ur head joor....
Re: Thinking Of Buying Non Tested Laptops by tonyflash43(m): 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
Laird:
DONT BUY....ITS ALL A SCAM

I HAVE ONCE BEEN SCAMMED TO BUY A NON TESTED TV AND SCAMMED INTO ADVANCING MONEY FOR REPAIRS

I ABANDONED THE TV AT REPAIRERS SHOP AFTER SPENDING ALMOST HALF OF TV COST ON REPAIRS WITH NO RESULT AND THE REPAIRERS ASKING FOR MORE SERVICES

BUY A TESTED SECOND HAND OR THIRD HAND LAPTOP THAN NON TESTED,,,,,,,MY ADVICE

i get you, i tink u got d tv a day or days after it was offloaded, d guys in d ware house would hv removed all d virtal parts in d tv nd sell for non tested maybe dat was hw u were scammed.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Buying Non Tested Laptops by tonyflash43(m): 11:20am On Feb 05, 2017
rookidmart:

OP, go to the wharf where they are offloading container, people sell there.
You'll get for very cheap there.

Or you check Rev2214's thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2956894/used-items-direct-warehouse

thanks alot, but pls do u no if dey offload everyday at wharf, thinkin of going on 2moro nd i don't want to go twice
Re: Thinking Of Buying Non Tested Laptops by tonyflash43(m): 11:22am On Feb 05, 2017
omoskenso:
Oil full ur head joor....

lol oil, why na
Re: Thinking Of Buying Non Tested Laptops by rookidmart: 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
tonyflash43:

thanks alot, but pls do u no if dey offload everyday at wharf, thinkin of going on 2moro nd i don't want to go twice
Yes, they offload everyday, even on Sundays.
Re: Thinking Of Buying Non Tested Laptops by tonyflash43(m): 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
rookidmart:

Yes, they offload everyday, even on Sundays.

ok thanks, i will see if i can reach there 2moro, or where do u stay, do u stay around dia, if yes, pls lemme hv ur number
Re: Thinking Of Buying Non Tested Laptops by rookidmart: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
tonyflash43:

ok thanks, i will see if i can reach there 2moro, or where do u stay, do u stay around dia, if yes, pls lemme hv ur number
I don't stay around there.
Re: Thinking Of Buying Non Tested Laptops by omoskenso(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
tonyflash43:

lol oil, why na
D post 2 make sense.... Dats how we describe dose blessed reasoning in my side
Re: Thinking Of Buying Non Tested Laptops by tonyflash43(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
omoskenso:

D post 2 make sense.... Dats how we describe dose blessed reasoning in my side

lol, ok ooo dis una slang sef dey some hw
Re: Thinking Of Buying Non Tested Laptops by omoskenso(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
tonyflash43:

lol, ok ooo dis una slang sef dey some hw
See d positive side of d slangs as.... Ur head isnt dry, 2 make a king dose days, oil needs 2 flow thru d head
Re: Thinking Of Buying Non Tested Laptops by tonyflash43(m): 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
omoskenso:

See d positive side of d slangs as.... Ur head isnt dry, 2 make a king dose days, oil needs 2 flow thru d head

LWKMD, this came funny "2 make a king dose days, oil needs 2 flow thru d head"

(1) (Reply)

SOLD*******************Vitafoam Mattress For Sale / Where Do You See Yourself In Five Years’ Time In The Digital Marketing Sector? / Dell Studio 1535 Intel Core 2 Duo(2.1ghz) 4gb,320gb, 15.4" Blue,webcam N128,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.