Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties (37370 Views)

Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties / Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by kolaish(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
Why on earth are people making noise about the American ban. If someone says you should not come to his country, then go to another one, or better still, sit down in your country where nobody is pursuing you, afterall, America is not the only country in the world.

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by Tunenez(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
sweettease:
You can't blame him, how can you be a threat and not bring anything to the table? tongue You have to bring a considerable amount of positivity to the table. Don't get me wrong, the nicest person I know is a Muslim but I don't think his fears are unfounded.

You, my friend, are fantastically cute smiley

Moving on back to the subject matter though, you can understand why many people are concerned with radical muslims, but for a POTUS (Supposedly the leader of the FREE world) to suggest that the solution to that fear is to ban entire populations of seven countries (and possibly more) including existing American green card holders from those countries is cowardly and shameful.

Let us not forget that there's been such a huge furore because this isn't only about Islam or terrorism. He consistently expresses a disdain for anyone that is not a caucasian male. He is already solidifying plans to build a wall at the Mexican border, has threatened to deport latin Americans, and he has made several derogatory and threatening statements about black and asian people, and women. Donald Trump is hateful and divisive.

Mexican immigrants and Islam are the first easy targets. If he's allowed to get away with these atrocities, tell me who next

9 Likes

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
OldBeer:
This is a bold faced lie. Give us facts, not Kelly's alternative facts.
grin
The half-brained NL worshippers of the orange head are coming for you. cheesy

Putin is "chuckling sovietly" I'm sure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by eph12(m): 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
progress69:

Lol. Keep living in self deceit. Comparing Apples to Grapes.

What list was actually prepared? So Obama couldn't ban those countries in 8 years after preparing the list?

Do u know how many favourable immigration policies Obama made including allowing immigrants who migrated has children to have a SSN and give them a PR. What of polices that exempted illegal immigrants who are parents of citizens to be exempted from immigration clamp down for deportation and many more?
What is the biggie if Nigeria was exempted from Lottery program? We know u, confirmed ipod yoot. Ngwakwe cheesy
to
Lets face the fact. Trump will end up creating more problems that he is trying to solve cheesy
I recall some people saying that last part of your comment some time ago about Buhari. This life na wa.

Hope you know GEJ also had some policies he had no balls to actualize but Buhari came and put them into play. Same thing is playing out in the US. Same thing play out all over the world.
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
OldBeer:
This is a bold faced lie. Give us facts, not Kelly's alternative facts.
grin
The half-brained NL worshippers of the orange head are coming for you. cheesy

Putin is "chuckling sovietly" I'm sure.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by Kingspin(m): 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
These Muslims should speak up more any time terrorist strikes. Is banning more important than bombings were innocent people woman and children are killed? The Muslims should think more about how to end terror and nothing more than that.
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by progress69: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
MrMontella:

sorry...

It wont affect uk and canada citizens with dual nationalism with those affected countries...the white house made it clear

Hello. Don't argue what u don't know. If u want facts, i will give u. There presently serious issues because of this. As a matter of fact, many people are being detained in airports pending when clarity is given about this.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by MrMontella(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
progress69:

You people are arguing without sense. He same Saudo that has 0 churches was exempted simply becase of business ties despite the fact that they have killed US Citizens on US soil more than every other muslim dominated countries. Are u aware that 90% of those who carried out 9/11 attacks, one of th deadliest if not the deadliest in America are Saudis? Yet Almighty Trump Exempted them cheesy
Now make ur points again make i see?
osama bin laden is a pure saudi arabi national..
His second in command is an egyptian!

4 Likes

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by Tunenez(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
kolaish:
Why on earth are people making noise about the American ban. If someone says you should not come to his country, then go to another one, or better still, sit down in your country where nobody is pursuing you, afterall, America is not the only country in the world.

And what will become of the world as we have it today if every country follows America's lead ?

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by MrMontella(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
progress69:

And they were exempted because TRUMP has business ties with the Saudis. U can imagine grin

I just dey laugh
ive been shouting this since time immemorial...
Our trump supporters wont think..

Make he ban saudi arabia na...

They produce almost 13% of the worlds oil output annually....

Saudi purchases millitary equipment from the us a lot...huge sum of money here grin more than our national budget sef

4 Likes

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by MrMontella(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
progress69:

Hello. Don't argue what u don't know. If u want facts, i will give u. There presently serious issues because of this. As a matter of fact, many people are being detained in airports pending when clarity is given about this.
i am the definition of fact bro..

Go and check it out...
It wont affect britons and canadians.
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by progress69: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
eph12:

I recall some people saying that last part of your comment some time ago about Buhari. This life na wa.

Hope you know GEJ also had some policies he had no balls to actualize but Buhari came and put them into play. Same thing is playing out in the US. Same thing play out all over the world.

Travel advice or alert for ur citizens going to those countries is a very different things. That was what Obama did.
Outright ban of Citizens of muslim countries including those with valid visas and dual citizenship is a foolish sensless thing to do. Very soon he will chew back his vomit. That is the truth. Non of the countries banned had actually killed any US Citizen on the US soil, where as a country like Saudi Arabia which was exempted had thier citizens plan and carry out 9/11. Remember Bin Ladin is a Saudi National, and is 2nd in command is an Egyptian. Both countries were exempted

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
kolaish:

America is not his country. Mark my words, that fool will be impeached before his term is up.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by eyinjuege: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
progress69:

And they were exempted because TRUMP has business ties with the Saudis. U can imagine grin

I just dey laugh

Quick question, Forget Trump now for a minute,

Does America have ties with Saudi? If yes, then as president he is protecting American interests and not necessarily his own.
I thought America and Saudi were allies aren't they? So why are people surprised they weren't banned.
I'm surprised Pakistan wasn't put on the list, because they do also migrate a lot. What interests has Trump got in Pakistan? What interests has America got in Pakistan? Its a genunie question btw.
I know most of their migrants are highly skilled, IT, medicine etc and they also have extremists there.

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by progress69: 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
eyinjuege:

Quick question, Forget Trump now for a minute,

Does America have ties with Saudi? If yes, then as president he is protecting American interests and not necessarily his own.
I thought America and Saudi were allies aren't they? So why are people surprised they weren't banned.
I'm surprised Pakistan wasn't put on the list, because they do also migrate a lot. What interests has Trump got in Pakistan? What interests has America got in Pakistan? Its a genunie question btw.
I know most of their migrants are highly skilled, IT, medicine etc and they also have extremists there.
Sorry, I disagree with u. Goinf by Trumps narrative for the ban. Saudi should top the list. Osama is a Saudi National, is second in Command is an Egyptian, they were both exempted despite being the master mind behind one the woods deadliest terrorism act against the united states and the world. No excuse should be given. Non of the banned countries have ever carried out attacks on thr united states on her soil. So what is his point exactly?

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by eph12(m): 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
progress69:

Travel advice or alert for ur citizens going to those countries is a very different things. That was what Obama did.
Outright ban of Citizens of muslim countries including those with valid visas and dual citizenship is a foolish sensless thing to do. Very soon he will chew back his vomit. That is the truth. Non of the countries banned had actually killed any US Citizen on the US soil, where as a country like Saudi Arabia which was exempted had thier citizens plan and carry out 9/11. Remember Bin Ladin as ties with Saudi too.
Of course there will be policy somersault very soon. This shows Trump is not different from Buhari after all.

Hope you haven't forgotten what played out between Obama and Putin in Obama's last days?
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by Henrypraise: 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
progress69:

What list was actually prepared? So Obama couldn't ban those countries in 8 years after preparing the list?

Do u know how many favourable immigration policies Obama made including allowing immigrants who migrated has children to have a SSN and give them a PR. What of polices that exempted illegal immigrants who are parents of citizens to be exempted from immigration clamp down for deportation and many more?
What is the biggie if Nigeria was exempted from Lottery program? We know u, confirmed ipod yoot. Ngwakwe cheesy

Lets face the fact. Trump will end up creating more problems that he is trying to solve cheesy

is dia any oda person person or leader dat can create more problems compared to our dulla.rd in command?

all immigrants shud go home, Libyans n Malians herdsmen shud go home, californians shud go home, scots shud go home, palestines shud go home, Igbos shud go home, Nigerians shud go home, n let d world live in peace....

btw, buhari shud go to hell (dats his home)...

1 Like

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by JayJustus(m): 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
MadamExcellency:

You forgot to tell the audience that the list was compiled by National Security Office during Obama's administration s countries were terrorism emanates and secondly that Iraq has been previously banned for six months.

Don't forget that Obama's administration removed Nigeria from the list of countries qualified for Green Card lottery.

Why are the alt-liberal, leftist media vocal now when they were dumb all through Obama's regime?

Nigeria was not removed...we have exceeded the number of immigrant quota that can migrate to the US through that DV programme. Mexico, South Korea also fall in that category...there is no malicious intent aye lololololol

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by omojeesu(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
He's just like any other politician: selfish opportunist. He's going to create more problems for Jews and Christians in general and in particular those currently suffering in Islamic countries or Muslim dominated communities.

Global hatred of God's people is loading in fulfilment of Scripture:

Matthew 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and YE SHALL BE HATED of ALL NATIONS for my name's sake.

Trump is only another tool in the hands of the god of this world,

1 Like

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by eph12(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
progress69:

Sorry, I disagree with u. Goinf by Trumps narrative for the ban. Saudi should top the list. Osama is a Saudi National, is second in Command is an Egyptian, they were both exempted despite being the master mind behind one the woods deadliest terrorism act against the united states and the world. No excuse should be given. Non of the banned countries have ever carried out attacks on thr united states on her soil. So what is his point exactly?
Quick question
The US troops didn't invade Saudi Arabia after the 9/11 why?
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
progress69:
I just dey laugh at some highly ignorant ipod yoots who whine on line day and night, preaching hate and division. cheesy
See there beloved Trump, acting like a confirmed Nigerian Politician. Lol
When it comes to Politics, its about interests, money, fame and power grin. They forget religion, tribe, ethnicity etc.
How is it that Wike their hero went to Sokoto and make a fool of Biafra?
How is it that notabale Igbo politicians are crossing to the "Northern Islamic Party" grin
How is that yesterday the internet was decorated by pictures of their adopted Son being supported by some paid Northerners cheesy

You can continue living ur pipe dream on the internet, while reality keeps slapping you on the face day and night cheesy

Bro...stop listening to all this mainstream news... This is plain lies and you know that. Aside Iran most countries on the list are fighting radical wars... We all know why Iran is on the list...thank God Buhari and his jihadist group has not succeeded in calling Nigeria an islamic republic. Most of Trump executive actions might be ridiculous and outrageous but believe me most Americans on the street agree with it only they are ashamed to say so...just like they are ashamed of associating with him before election... That guy won over 2400 counties out of about 3000

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tunenez:

Moving on back to the subject matter though, you can understand why many people are concerned with radical muslims, but for a POTUS (Supposedly the leader of the FREE world) to suggest that the solution to that fear is to ban entire populations of seven countries (and possibly more) including existing American green card holders from those countries is cowardly and shameful.

Let us not forget that there's been such a huge furore because this isn't only about Islam or terrorism. He consistently expresses a disdain for anyone that is not a caucasian male. He is already solidifying plans to build a wall at the Mexican border, has threatened to deport latin Americans, and he has made several derogatory and threatening statements about black and asian people, and women. Donald Trump is hateful and divisive.

Mexican immigrants and Islam are the first easy targets. If he's allowed to get away with these atrocities, tell me who next
Free world is a world coin by democrats to identify America leadership of liberalism... You think Republican care about free world?

1 Like

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by progress69: 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
eph12:

Quick question
The US troops didn't invade Saudi Arabia after the 9/11 why?

What point are u driving at exactly?

1 Like

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by kolaish(m): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tunenez:

And what will become of the world as we have it today if every country follows America's lead ?
Nothing.
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by progress69: 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nalikedis:
Bro...stop listening to all this mainstream news... This is plain lies and you know that. Aside Iran most countries on the list are fighting radical wars... We all know why Iran is on the list...thank God Buhari and his jihadist group has not succeeded in calling Nigeria an islamic republic. Most of Trump executive actions might be ridiculous and outrageous but believe me most Americans on the street agree with it only they are ashamed to say so...just like they are ashamed of associating with him before election... That guy won over 2400 counties out of about 3000

Whip ur sentiments deep down ur scrotum. The point here is non of those banned have ever carried out an attack on US soil and killed a US citizen. Going by Trumps narrative, a country like Saudi, who doesn't even tolerate Christians and whose citizen masterminded one of the most deadliest attack against USA on her soil should be on top of the list. Osama's 2nd in command was an Egyptia, yet the innocent ones who are seeking refuge are being banned for being a citizens of the banned countries

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by sweettease(f): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tunenez:

Thank you kiss

And you, my friend is very convincing
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
progress69:

It's well and good to have "feels" for refugees.

But any country's first responsibility is to its citizens.

What is happening in Europe right now is an invasion.

An invasion of military age Muslims - who have an ideology largely incompatible with Western culture.

The globalists are trying to do exactly the same to the US.

Germany is fvcked, so are Sweden, Italy, France, etc.

You have the right to shut the door to your house, so does the US.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by jesus500(m): 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=mvem post=53262716]....na wetin i dey tell people....90 percent of terrorist that carried out d 9/11 attack were saudis.....what of the morrocans, algerians were AQIM(alqaeda in d magreb is), egyptian(present alqaeda leader al-zawari na egyptian), tunisians wey carry out that beach attack last 2 years.....[/quote very sad indeed.
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
progress69:

But no of them have ever killed a citizen of the United states in US soil, but the examoted ones have done worse on USA soil. And u call it propaganda? Continue!
0 church is Saudi and also Israelis are nit allowed in most gulf states infact in some of the countries you are nit allowed in if you have visited Israel before...can you explain why?
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by jesus500(m): 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
mvem:
....na wetin i dey tell people....90 percent of terrorist that carried out d 9/11 attack were saudis.....what of the morrocans, algerians were AQIM(alqaeda in d magreb is), egyptian(present alqaeda leader al-zawari na egyptian), tunisians wey carry out that beach attack last 2 years.....
exactly.
Re: President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties by progress69: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
MrMontella:

i am the definition of fact bro..

Go and check it out...
It wont affect britons and canadians.

This was even after a lobby still, there is a ban on British citizens travelling from any of those countries

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/29/donald-trumps-ban-refugees-us-president-insists-policy-not-against/amp/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) / Joe Wilson Called Obama A Liar, What Happened After / Germany's Merkel: Trump's Twitter Eviction 'problematic'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.